- For a new problem, you will need to begin a new live expert session.
- You can contact support with any questions regarding your current subscription.
- You will be able to enter math problems once our session is over.
- I am only able to help with one math problem per session. Which problem would you like to work on?
- Does that make sense?
- I am currently working on this problem.
- Are you still there?
- It appears we may have a connection issue. I will end the session - please reconnect if you still need assistance.
- Let me take a look...
- Can you please send an image of the problem you are seeing in your book or homework?
- If you click on "Tap to view steps..." you will see the steps are now numbered. Which step # do you have a question on?
- Please make sure you are in the correct subject. To change subjects, please exit out of this live expert session and select the appropriate subject from the menu located in the upper left corner of the Mathway screen.
- What are you trying to do with this input?
- While we cover a very wide range of problems, we are currently unable to assist with this specific problem. I spoke with my team and we will make note of this for future training. Is there a different problem you would like further assistance with?
- Mathway currently does not support this subject. We are more than happy to answer any math specific question you may have about this problem.
- Mathway currently does not support Ask an Expert Live in Chemistry. If this is what you were looking for, please contact support.
- Mathway currently only computes linear regressions.
- We are here to assist you with your math questions. You will need to get assistance from your school if you are having problems entering the answers into your online assignment.
- Phone support is available Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-10:00PM ET. You may speak with a member of our customer support team by calling 1-800-876-1799.
- Have a great day!
- Hope that helps!
- You're welcome!
Please ensure that your password is at least 8 characters and contains each of the following:
- a special character: @$#!%*?&
Get step-by-step explanations
Graph your math problems
Practice, practice, practice
Get math help in your language
If you're seeing this message, it means we're having trouble loading external resources on our website.
If you're behind a web filter, please make sure that the domains *.kastatic.org and *.kasandbox.org are unblocked.
High school geometry
Unit 1: performing transformations, unit 2: transformation properties and proofs, unit 3: congruence, unit 4: similarity, unit 5: right triangles & trigonometry, unit 6: analytic geometry, unit 7: conic sections, unit 8: circles, unit 9: solid geometry, review articles.
Free worksheets with answer keys.
Enjoy these free sheets. Each one has model problems worked out step by step, practice problems, as well as challenge questions at the sheets end. Plus each one comes with an answer key.
- Graphic Organizer on All Formulas
- Interior Angles of Polygons
- Exterior Angles of Polygons
- Similar Polygons
- Area of Triangle
- Interior Angles of Triangle
Ultimate Math Solver (Free) Free Algebra Solver ... type anything in there!
Popular pages @ mathwarehouse.com.
Geometry, Student Edition McGraw-Hill
Geometry, Student Edition 1st Edition McGraw-Hill , McGraw Hill Publisher: Glencoe/McGraw-Hill School Pub Co ISBN: 9780078884849
View more textbook editions, free answers for geometry, student edition, stuck on your homework.
Ask a question and get an expertly curated answer in as fast as 30 minutes.*
*Response times may vary by subject and question complexity. Median response time is 34 minutes for paid subscribers and may be longer for promotional offers and new subjects.
Browse All Chapters of This Textbook
More editions of this book.
Corresponding editions of this textbook are also available below:
Related Geometry Textbooks with Solutions
Homework help by math subjects.
Home > CCG > Chapter 1 > Lesson 1.1.1
Lesson 1.1.1, lesson 1.1.2, lesson 1.1.3, lesson 1.1.4, lesson 1.1.5, lesson 1.2.1, lesson 1.2.2, lesson 1.2.3, lesson 1.2.4, lesson 1.2.5, lesson 1.2.6, lesson 1.3.1, lesson 1.3.2.
© 2022 CPM Educational Program. All rights reserved.
The downsides of free homework help..
How often do use assistance of the Internet in doing your homework? We bet, it's your daily routine to open a browser and start looking for solutions. Do you think the strangers on the other side of the screen will provide necessary information for your math homework help? Unlikely! After one successful task there might be a sad outcome. We want you to be cautious about the websites you look for assistance, that's why we have gathered the disadvantages of asking Google for free homework help.
First, and the main downside is the inability to check the result. People helping you with your task might not know the answers themselves. And what assistance would you get in this case? Wrong answers!
Second, it's the proficiency of the strangers on the other side of the screen. Who are they? College professors who came to provide homework help for free? Or just students like you who might not be able to cope with a simple task. They might not now anything about the subject, or might be way too self-confident and give you wrong answers.
Think twice before using the help from these people. In the next part of the article we describe the most popular sources of homework assistance and give our honest opinion about them.
The best websites for homework help.
When a student is looking for help he always (no exaggeration!) expects it to be free. Of course, being a college student always means being tight on budget and looking for the ways to save money even more. But it should be related to college homework help. Sadly, there are thousands of examples when a bad homework resulted in bad grades, and a poor student had to learn more to pass the exam. That's why we don't recommend to look for answers on the websites like Reddit or Chegg. Why? We explain below.
Chegg homework help is a paid service. You need to buy a monthly subscription to use it. Is it worth it? Depends on your professor. If the tasks you get are strictly from a textbook, then it might be good. To cope with a creative teachers this website has nothing to offer.
The same goes for Reddit homework help. It might be useful when you're looking for solutions on a standard task, the one that dozens of people are struggling with as well. There's nothing these services can offer if you're homework is unique and created by a teacher himself. What to do in this case? Read our recommendations below.
We recommend to try it!
There's an easy and cheap solution that will help you succeed in your studies. A personal assistance with homework created just for your tasks. No need to scroll pages looking for similar tasks and subjects, no need to copy from the screen and guess, if the results are correct. Professionals will perform the task for you! All you have to do is to provide it and enjoy a personalized approach and high quality service. After that you'll never come back to Reddit in search of answers!
- Texas Go Math
- Big Ideas Math
- Engageny Math
- McGraw Hill My Math
- enVision Math
- 180 Days of Math
- Math in Focus Answer Key
- Math Expressions Answer Key
Big Ideas Math Geometry Answers | Big Ideas Math Book Geometry Answer Key
Master Geometry and learn embedded mathematical practices easily by referring to Big Ideas Math Answers Geometry. Become proficient in the concepts of High School Geometry by availing the handy BIM Book Geometry Answer Key. All the Big Ideas Math Solutions are provided by subject experts as per the Common Core Curriculum 2023. Identify your strengths and weaknesses by practicing from the Geometry BigIdeas Math Solutions Key PDF and bridge the knowledge gap.
Big Ideas Math Geometry Answer Key | Big Ideas Math Answers Geometry Solutions Pdf
If you are stuck at some point and need Homework Help and don’t know how to approach you can always take the help of Big Ideas Math Geometry Answer Key. Clarify your doubts and use this quick guide to clear the exam with flying colors. To make your searching experience we have jotted all the topics in High School Geometry through quick links below. Just tap on the topic you wish to prepare and kick start your preparation. Explore the Questions in Big Ideas Math Geometry Answers and learn math in a fun way.
- Chapter 1 Basics of Geometry
- Chapter 2 Reasoning and Proofs
- Chapter 3 Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
- Chapter 4 Transformations
- Chapter 5 Congruent Triangles
- Chapter 6 Relationships Within Triangles
- Chapter 7 Quadrilaterals and Other Polygons
- Chapter 8 Similarity
- Chapter 9 Right Triangles and Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Circumference, Area, and Volume
- Chapter 12 Probability
Why to Read Geometry BigIdeas Math Answer Key?
You can have numerous benefits of referring to the Geometry Big Ideas Math Answers and they are listed in the below sections.
- Geometry Big Ideas Math Textbook Solutions are prepared by subject experts keeping in mind the Common Core Curriculum 2023.
- You can answer any kind of question from Performance Test, Chapter Test, Practice Test, Cumulative Practice if you solve the BIM Geometry Answer Key regularly.
- Big Ideas Math Book Answers for Geometry educates the High School Kids to become proficient in Geometry Concepts.
- Make the most out of this quick guide and become a master in the subject and inculcate problem-solving skills.
FAQs on High School BIM Textbook Geometry Answers
1. Is there any reliable source that provides Big Ideas Math Geometry Answers for all Chapters?
ccssmathanswers.com is a trusted portal that provides Big Ideas Math Geometry Answers for all Chapters in an organized manner by subject experts.
2. Where do I find Free Easy Access Student Edition of Big Ideas Math Geometry Answer Key?
You can find the Free Easy Access Student Edition of Big Ideas Math Geometry Answer Key on our page.
3. How to download High School BigIdeas Math Geometry Solutions PDF?
All you have to do is simply click on the quick links available for Geometry Big Ideas Math Answers to download them.
Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Latest Headlines
- English Edition Edition English 中文 (Chinese) 日本語 (Japanese)
- Print Edition
- More More Other Products from WSJ Buy Side from WSJ WSJ Shop WSJ Wine
This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. Distribution and use of this material are governed by our Subscriber Agreement and by copyright law. For non-personal use or to order multiple copies, please contact Dow Jones Reprints at 1-800-843-0008 or visit www.djreprints.com.
Answer Six Questions. Win $10 Million.
Ai isn’t smart enough to win a gold medal at the math olympics—yet. can a billionaire’s money change that.
Dec. 1, 2023 9:00 pm ET
Alex Gerko cannot wait to lose $10 million.
Copyright © 2023 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 87990cbe856818d5eddac44c7b1cdeb8
What to Read Next
- GoPro : GoPro Promo Code: 15% off Next Order w/ Email Sign-up
- Samsung : Secret Samsung Promo code: 20% Off
- Dell : American Express Dell coupon code: Grab 10% off select purchases
- Walmart : 20% Off Walmart Promo Code | Sitewide!
- Target : Take 20% off Your Entire Order - Target promo Code
- Groupon : Groupon coupon code: Extra 10% off things to do
Most Popular news
Most popular opinion, most popular opinion, recommended videos.
Copyright © 2023 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Australia edition
- International edition
- Europe edition
Google says new AI model Gemini outperforms ChatGPT in most tests
Gemini is being released in form of upgrade to Google’s chatbot Bard, but not yet in UK or EU
Google has unveiled a new artificial intelligence model that it claims outperforms ChatGPT in most tests and displays “advanced reasoning” across multiple formats, including an ability to view and mark a student’s physics homework.
The model, called Gemini, is the first to be announced since last month’s global AI safety summit, at which tech firms agreed to collaborate with governments on testing advanced systems before and after their release. Google said it was in discussions with the UK’s newly formed AI Safety Institute over testing Gemini’s most powerful version, which will be released next year.
Google said Ultra outperformed “state-of-the-art” AI models including ChatGPT’s most powerful model, GPT-4, on 30 out of 32 benchmark tests including in reasoning and image understanding. The Pro model outperformed GPT-3.5, the technology that underpins the free-access version of ChatGPT, in six out of eight tests.
The model comes in three versions and is “multimodal”, which means it can comprehend text, audio, images, video and computer code simultaneously.
Gemini, which will be folded into Google products including its search engine, is being released initially in more than 170 countries including the US on Wednesday in the form of an upgrade to Google’s chatbot, Bard.
However, the Bard upgrade will not be released in the UK and Europe as Google seeks clearance from regulators.
Demis Hassabis, the chief executive of DeepMind , the London-based Google unit that developed Gemini, said: “It’s been the most complicated project we’ve ever worked on, I would say the biggest undertaking. It’s been an enormous effort.”
Two smaller versions of Gemini, Pro and Nano, will be released on Wednesday. The Pro model can be accessed on Google’s Bard chatbot and the Nano version will be on mobile phones using Google’s Android system.
The most powerful iteration, Ultra, is being tested externally and will not be released publicly until early 2024, when it will also be integrated into a version of Bard called Bard Advanced.
Google said Ultra was the first AI model to outperform human experts, with a score of 90%, on a multitasking test called MMLU, which covers 57 subjects including maths, physics, law, medicine and ethics. Ultra will now power a new code-writing tool called AlphaCode2, which Google claimed could outperform 85% of competition-level human computer programmers.
Hassabis said the Ultra model would undergo external “red team” testing – where experts test the security and safety of a product – and Google would share the results with the US government, in line with an executive order issued by Joe Biden in October .
Asked if Gemini had been tested in collaboration with the US or UK governments, as set out at the AI safety summit at Bletchley Park , Hassabis said Google was in discussions with the UK government about the AI Safety Institute carrying out tests on the model.
“We’re discussing with them how we want them to do that,” he said. The Pro and Nano models will not be part of the tests, which are for the most advanced, or “frontier”, models.
Sissie Hsiao, the general manager for Bard at Google, said the Pro-powered version of Bard would not be released in the UK yet. It is also not being released in the European Economic Area, which includes the EU and Switzerland. She said: “We are working with local regulators.” Google did not specify the regulatory issues behind the delays in the UK and EU.
However, Google indicated that “hallucinations”, or false answers, were still a problem with the model. “It’s still, I would say, an unresolved research problem,” said Eli Collins, the head of product at Google DeepMind.
after newsletter promotion
Although all of the Gemini versions are multimodal in terms of the prompts they can comprehend, the Pro and Nano iterations being released publicly this month can currently respond only in text or code format.
Google released promotional videos of Gemini’s capabilities, which included showing the Ultra model understanding a student’s handwritten physics homework answers and giving detailed tips on how to solve the questions, including displaying equations. Other videos showed Gemini’s Pro version analysing and identifying a drawing of a duck as well as answering correctly which film a person was enacting in a smartphone video – in this case, an amateurish take on the famous “bullet time” scene in The Matrix.
Collins said Gemini’s most powerful mode had shown “advanced reasoning” and could show “novel capabilities” – an ability to perform tasks not shown by AI models before.
Concerns over AI – the term for computer systems that can perform tasks normally requiring human intelligence – range from mass-produced disinformation to the creation of “superintelligent” systems that evade human control. Some experts are concerned about the development of artificial general intelligence, which refers to an AI that can perform an array of tasks at a human or above-human level of intelligence.
Asked whether Gemini represented an important step towards AGI, Hassabis said: “I think these multimodal foundational models are going to be key component of AGI, whatever that final system turns out to be. But there’s still things that are missing, which we’re still researching and innovating on now.”
Hassabis said data used to train Gemini had been taken from a range of sources including the open web. The publishing and creative industries have protested against AI companies using copyrighted content available online to build models.
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
Bank of England warns AI could pose financial stability risks
AI firms ‘should include members of public on boards to protect society’
Elon Musk’s AI startup seeks to raise $1bn in equity
OpenAI ‘was working on advanced model so powerful it alarmed staff’
OpenAI staff threaten to quit en masse unless Sam Altman is reinstated
Sam Altman’s OpenAI exit leads to rollercoaster for sector
Microsoft hires former OpenAI CEO Sam Altman
Sam Altman ‘was working on new venture’ before sacking from OpenAI
OpenAI fires co-founder and CEO Sam Altman for allegedly lying to company board