Network Marketing Business Plan Template
Written by Dave Lavinsky
Network Marketing Business Plan
Over the past 20+ years, we have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs and business owners create business plans to start and grow their network marketing companies.
In this article, you will learn some background information on why business planning is important. Then, you will learn how to write a network marketing business plan step-by-step so you can create your plan today.
Download our Ultimate Business Plan Template here >
What Is a Business Plan?
A business plan provides a snapshot of your network marketing business as it stands today, and lays out your growth plan for the next five years. It explains your business goals and your strategies for reaching them. It also includes market research to support your plans.
Why You Need a Business Plan
If you’re looking to start a network marketing business or grow your existing network marketing company, you need a business plan. A business plan will help you raise funding, if needed, and plan out the growth of your network marketing business to improve your chances of success. Your network marketing business plan is a living document that should be updated annually as your company grows and changes.
Sources of Funding for Network Marketing Businesses
With regards to funding, the main sources of funding for a network marketing business are personal savings, credit cards, bank loans, and angel investors. When it comes to bank loans, banks will want to review your business plan and gain confidence that you will be able to repay your loan and interest. To acquire this confidence, the loan officer will not only want to ensure that your financials are reasonable, but they will also want to see a professional plan. Such a plan will give them the confidence that you can successfully and professionally operate a business. Personal savings and bank loans are the most common funding paths for network marketing companies.
Finish Your Business Plan Today!
How to write a business plan for a network marketing business.
If you want to start a network marketing business or expand your current one, you need a business plan. The guide below details the necessary information for how to write each essential component of your network marketing business plan.
Your executive summary provides an introduction to your business plan, but it is normally the last section you write because it provides a summary of each key section of your plan.
The goal of your executive summary is to quickly engage the reader. Explain to them the kind of network marketing business you are running and the status. For example, are you a startup, do you have a network marketing business that you would like to grow, or are you creating a new multi-level marketing (MLM) business in another geographic region?
Next, provide an overview of each of the subsequent sections of your plan.
- Give a brief overview of the network marketing industry.
- Discuss the type of network marketing business you are operating.
- Detail your direct competitors. Give an overview of your target customers.
- Provide a snapshot of your marketing strategy. Identify the key members of your team.
- Offer an overview of your financial plan.
In your company overview, you will detail the type of network marketing business you are operating.
For example, you might specialize in one of the following types of network marketing businesses:
- Services network marketing : this type of MLM, or multi-level marketing business, is focused on the sales of services. For example, services such as insurance policies, telephone or cable television services, or educational services are offered via direct-selling, independent contractor representatives within the MLM company.
- Product network marketing: The most popular format for MLM (multi-level marketing) companies is found in selling products. Sales of products such as jewelry, health and wellness items, weight loss products, and other popular consumer categories are profitable continuity items that can create a significant income for independent contractor representatives.
- Membership network marketing: An MLM, or multi-level marketing business, can also be successfully built around the sales of memberships, such as travel, timeshare ownerships, and certain sport or hobby clubs.
In addition to explaining the type of network marketing business you will operate, the company overview needs to provide background on the business.
Include answers to questions such as:
- When and why did you start the business?
- What milestones have you achieved to date? Milestones could include the number of independent representatives you’ve signed up under your MLM business, the number of products you or your downline representatives have sold, or the number of clients your MLM business has acquired.
Your legal business structure. Are you incorporated as an S-Corp? An LLC? A sole proprietorship? Explain your legal structure here.
In your industry or market analysis, you need to provide an overview of the network marketing industry.
While this may seem unnecessary, it serves multiple purposes.
First, researching the network marketing industry educates you. It helps you understand the market in which you are operating.
Secondly, market research can improve your marketing strategy, particularly if your analysis identifies market trends.
The third reason is to prove to readers that you are an expert in your industry. By conducting the research and presenting it in your plan, you achieve just that.
The following questions should be answered in the industry analysis section of your network marketing business plan:
- How big is the network marketing industry (in dollars)?
- Is the market declining or increasing?
- Who are the key competitors in the market?
- Who are the key suppliers in the market?
- What trends are affecting the industry?
- What is the industry’s growth forecast over the next 5 – 10 years?
- What is the relevant market size? That is, how big is the potential target market for your network marketing business? You can extrapolate such a figure by assessing the size of the market in the entire country and then applying that figure to your local population.
The customer analysis section of your network marketing business plan must detail the customers you serve and/or expect to serve.
The following are examples of customer segments: individuals, families, students, schools, and hobby or travel organizations.
As you can imagine, the customer segment(s) you choose will have a great impact on the type of network marketing business you operate. Clearly, individuals would respond to different marketing promotions and products than schools, for example.
Try to break out your target customers in terms of their demographic and psychographic profiles. With regards to demographics, including a discussion of the ages, genders, locations, and income levels of the potential customers you seek to serve.
Psychographic profiles explain the wants and needs of your target customers. The more you can recognize and define these needs, the better you will do in attracting and retaining your customers.
Finish Your Network Marketing Business Plan in 1 Day!
Don’t you wish there was a faster, easier way to finish your business plan?
With Growthink’s Ultimate Business Plan Template you can finish your plan in just 8 hours or less!
Your competitive analysis should identify the indirect and direct competitors your business faces and then focus on the latter.
Direct competitors are other network marketing businesses.
Indirect competitors are other options that customers have to purchase from that aren’t directly competing with your product or service. This includes retail stores, travel agencies, health supplement manufacturers, or hobby club members. You need to mention direct competition, as well.
For each direct competitor, provide an overview of their business and document their strengths and weaknesses. Unless you once worked at your competitors’ businesses, it will be impossible to know everything about them. But you should be able to find out key things about them such as
- What types of customers do they serve?
- What type of MLM (multi-level marketing) business are they?
- What is their pricing (premium, low, etc.)?
- What are they good at?
- What are their weaknesses?
With regards to the last two questions, think about your answers from the customers’ perspective. And don’t be afraid to ask your competitors’ customers what they like most and least about them.
The final part of your competitive analysis section is to document your areas of competitive advantage. For example:
- Will you provide options for upselling your products?
- Will you offer products or services that your competition doesn’t?
- Will you provide better customer service?
- Will you offer better pricing?
Think about ways you will outperform your competition and document them in this section of your plan.
Traditionally, a marketing plan includes the four P’s: Product, Price, Place, and Promotion. For a network marketing business plan, your marketing strategy should include the following:
Product : In the product section, you should reiterate the type of network marketing company that you documented in your company overview. Then, detail the specific products or services you will be offering. For example, will your MLM (multi-level marketing business) sell a product line of natural health and wellness supplements created for athletes, or will your MLM sell jewelry club memberships that auto-ship jewelry to customers once a month ?
Price : Document the prices you will offer and how they compare to your competitors. Essentially in the product and price sub-sections of your plan, you are presenting the products and/or services you offer and their prices.
Place : Place refers to the site of your network marketing company. Document where your company is situated and mention how the site will impact your success. For example, is your network marketing business located in a standalone office, or is your MLM (multi-level marketing) business purely online? Discuss how your business structure might be ideal for your customers.
Promotions : The final part of your network marketing marketing plan is where you will document how you will drive potential customers to your location(s). The following are some promotional methods you might consider:
- Advertise in local papers, radio stations and/or magazines
- Reach out to friends and family; sign them up as independent representatives
- Distribute flyers
- Engage heavily in email marketing to friends, associates, and others
- Post daily and blog frequently across all social media platforms
- Improve the SEO (search engine optimization) on your website for targeted keywords
While the earlier sections of your business plan explained your goals, your operations plan describes how you will meet them. Your operations plan should have two distinct sections as follows.
Everyday short-term processes include all of the tasks involved in running your network marketing business, including answering calls, planning and providing products, services or memberships, tracking online orders and payments, etc.
Long-term goals are the milestones you hope to achieve. These could include the dates when your MLM, multi-level marketing company, expects to sign up your 10,000th independent contractor, or when you hope to reach $X in revenue. It could also be when you expect to expand your network marketing business into new product lines or service industries.
To demonstrate your network marketing business’ potential to succeed, a strong management team is essential. Highlight your key players’ backgrounds, emphasizing those skills and experiences that prove their ability to grow a company.
Ideally, you and/or your team members have direct experience in managing network marketing businesses. If so, highlight this experience and expertise. But also highlight any experience that you think will help your business succeed.
If your team is lacking, consider assembling an advisory board. An advisory board would include 2 to 8 individuals who would act as mentors to your business. They would help answer questions and provide strategic guidance. If needed, look for advisory board members with experience in managing a network marketing business or successfully sold into DTC (direct-to-consumer) categories.
Your financial plan should include your 5-year financial statement broken out both monthly or quarterly for the first year and then annually. Your financial statements include your income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
An income statement is more commonly called a Profit and Loss statement or P&L. It shows your revenue and then subtracts your costs to show whether you turned a profit or not.
In developing your income statement, you need to devise assumptions. For example, will you sign up 10 new independent representatives in your beauty category downline every day, and/or offer bundled travel rates for your MLM downline representatives as they sell travel club memberships? And will sales grow by 2% or 10% per year? As you can imagine, your choice of assumptions will greatly impact the financial forecasts for your business. As much as possible, conduct research to try to root your assumptions in reality.
Balance sheets show your assets and liabilities. While balance sheets can include much information, try to simplify them to the key items you need to know about. For instance, if you spend $50,000 on building out your network marketing business, this will not give you immediate profits. Rather it is an asset that will hopefully help you generate profits for years to come. Likewise, if a lender writes you a check for $50,000, you don’t need to pay it back immediately. Rather, that is a liability you will pay back over time.
Cash Flow Statement
Your cash flow statement will help determine how much money you need to start or grow your business, and ensure you never run out of money. What most entrepreneurs and business owners don’t realize is that you can turn a profit but run out of money and go bankrupt.
When creating your Income Statement and Balance Sheets be sure to include several of the key costs needed in starting or growing a network marketing business:
- Cost of equipment and office supplies
- Payroll or salaries paid to staff
- Business insurance
- Other start-up expenses (if you’re a new business) like legal expenses, permits, computer software, and equipment
Attach your full financial projections in the appendix of your plan along with any supporting documents that make your plan more compelling. For example, you might include your MLM downline independent representatives and the percentages you collect from their earnings, or a list of your “gold star” independent representatives who make over 100K in yearly revenue.
Writing a business plan for your network marketing business is a worthwhile endeavor. If you follow the template above, by the time you are done, you will truly be an expert. You will understand the network marketing industry, your competition, and your customers. You will develop a marketing strategy and will understand what it takes to launch and grow a successful network marketing business.
Network Marketing Business Plan FAQs
What is the easiest way to complete my network marketing business plan.
Growthink's Ultimate Business Plan Template allows you to quickly and easily write your network marketing business plan.
How Do You Start a Network Marketing Business?
Starting a Network Marketing business is easy with these 14 steps:
- Choose the Name for Your Network Marketing Business
- Create Your Network Marketing Business Plan
- Choose the Legal Structure for Your Network Marketing Business
- Secure Startup Funding for Your Network Marketing Business (If Needed)
- Secure a Location for Your Business
- Register Your Network Marketing Business with the IRS
- Open a Business Bank Account
- Get a Business Credit Card
- Get the Required Business Licenses and Permits
- Get Business Insurance for Your Network Marketing Business
- Buy or Lease the Right Network Marketing Business Equipment
- Develop Your Network Marketing Business Marketing Materials
- Purchase and Setup the Software Needed to Run Your Network Marketing Business
- Open for Business
Where Can I Download a Free Business Plan Template PDF?
Click here to download the pdf version of our basic business plan template.
Our free business plan template pdf allows you to see the key sections to complete in your plan and the key questions that each must answer. The business plan pdf will definitely get you started in the right direction.
We do offer a premium version of our business plan template. Click here to learn more about it. The premium version includes numerous features allowing you to quickly and easily create a professional business plan. Its most touted feature is its financial projections template which allows you to simply enter your estimated sales and growth rates, and it automatically calculates your complete five-year financial projections including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements. Here’s the link to our Ultimate Business Plan Template.
Don’t you wish there was a faster, easier way to finish your Network Marketing business plan?
OR, Let Us Develop Your Plan For You
Since 1999, Growthink has developed business plans for thousands of companies who have gone on to achieve tremendous success. Click here to see how a Growthink business planning consultant can create your business plan for you.
Other Helpful Business Plan Articles & Templates
Upmetrics AI Assistant: Simplifying Business Planning through AI-Powered Insights. Learn How
Financial forecasting, ai assistance, see how upmetrics works →, strategic planning, entrepreneurs & small business, accelerators & incubators, business consultants & advisors, educators & business schools, students & scholars.
- Sample Plans
Business Plan Course
Small business tools, strategic canvas templates, e-books, guides & more.
- WHY UPMETRICS?
Customers Success Stories
- Sample Business Plans
- Retail, Consumers & E-commerce
Network Marketing Business Plan
The ability to generate residual revenue is one of the key benefits of network marketing. As a result, even if you are not actively involved in the sales process, you can still receive commissions. Thus, are you thinking of starting your network marketing business, if yes, then you will need a plan.
Need help writing a business plan for your network marketing business? You’re at the right place. Our network marketing business plan template will help you get started.
Free Business Plan Template
Download our free business plan template now and pave the way to success. Let’s turn your vision into an actionable strategy!
- Fill in the blanks – Outline
- Financial Tables
How to Write a Network Marketing Business Plan?
Writing a network marketing business plan is a crucial step toward the success of your business. Here are the key steps to consider when writing a business plan:
1. Executive Summary
An executive summary is the first section planned to offer an overview of the entire business plan. However, it is written after the entire business plan is ready and summarizes each section of your plan.
Here are a few key components to include in your executive summary:
Introduce your business:
- This section may include the name of your network marketing business, its location when it was founded, etc.
Product and services:.
- For instance, your products and services may include health & wellness products, home goods, travel & vacation services, financial services, etc.
Marketing & sales strategies:
Financial highlights:, call to action:.
Ensure your executive summary is clear, concise, easy to understand, and jargon-free.
Say goodbye to boring templates
Build your business plan faster and easier with AI
Plans starting from $7/month
2. Business Overview
The business overview section of your business plan offers detailed information about your company. The details you add will depend on how important they are to your business. Yet, business name, location, business history, and future goals are some of the foundational elements you must consider adding to this section:
Describe your business in this section by providing all the basic information:
- Single tier networking
- Multi-level marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Cooperative marketing
- Describe the legal structure of your network marketing company, whether it is a sole proprietorship, LLC, partnership, or others.
- Explain where your business is located and why you selected the place.
- Additionally, If you have received any awards or recognition for excellent work, describe them.
This section should provide a thorough understanding of your business, its history, and its future plans. Keep this section engaging, precise, and to the point.
3. Market Analysis
The market analysis section of your business plan should offer a thorough understanding of the industry with the target market, competitors, and growth opportunities. You should include the following components in this section.
- People who are interested in starting their own business and need one other income, then they might be your target market.
Market size and growth potential:
Competitive analysis:, market trends:.
- For instance, the need and demand for personalized services is increasing day by day so explain how will you keep up with the trends.
Here are a few tips for writing the market analysis section of your network marketing business plan:
- Conduct market research, industry reports, and surveys to gather data.
- Provide specific and detailed information whenever possible.
- Illustrate your points with charts and graphs.
- Write your business plan keeping your target audience in mind.
4. Products And Services
The product and services section should describe the specific services and products that will be offered to customers. To write this section should include the following:
Describe your products:
Mention the products your business will offer. This list may include services like,
- Health & wellness products
- Travel & vacation services
- Financial services, etc.
In short, this section of your MLM business plan must be informative, precise, and client-focused. By providing a clear and compelling description of your offerings, you can help potential investors and readers understand the value of your business.
5. Sales And Marketing Strategies
Writing the sales and marketing strategies section means a list of strategies you will use to attract and retain your clients. Here are some key elements to include in your sales & marketing plan:
Unique selling proposition (USP):
- This could be anything from superior quality or performance to better pricing or packaging.
Marketing strategies:, sales strategies:, customer retention:.
Overall, this section of your network marketing business plan should focus on customer acquisition and retention.
Have a specific, realistic, and data-driven approach while planning sales and marketing strategies for your network marketing business, and be prepared to adapt or make strategic changes in your strategies based on feedback and results.
6. Operations Plan
The operations plan section of your business plan should outline the processes and procedures involved in your business operations, such as staffing requirements and operational processes. Here are a few components to add to your operations plan:
Training and support:, manufacturing and production:, supply chain management:.
Adding these components to your operations plan will help you lay out your business operations, which will eventually help you manage your business effectively.
7. Management Team
The management team section provides an overview of your network marketing business’s management team. This section should provide a detailed description of each manager’s experience and qualifications, as well as their responsibilities and roles.
- It should include, key executives, senior management, and other communication or product managers including their education, professional background, and any relevant experience in the industry.
Compensation plan:, advisors/consultants:.
- So, if you have any advisors or consultants, include them with their names and brief information consisting of roles and years of experience.
This section should describe the key personnel for your network marketing business, highlighting how you have the perfect team to succeed.
8. Financial Plan
Your financial plan section should provide a summary of your business’s financial projections for the first few years. Here are some key elements to include in your financial plan:
Profit & loss statement:
Cash flow statement:, balance sheet:, break-even point:.
- This exercise will help you understand how much revenue you need to generate to sustain or be profitable.
Be realistic with your financial projections, and make sure you offer relevant information and evidence to support your estimates.
The appendix section of your plan should include any additional information supporting your business plan’s main content, such as market research, legal documentation, financial statements, and other relevant information.
- Add a table of contents for the appendix section to help readers easily find specific information or sections.
- In addition to your financial statements, provide additional financial documents like tax returns, a list of assets within the business, credit history, and more. These statements must be the latest and offer financial projections for at least the first three or five years of business operations.
- Provide data derived from market research, including stats about the industry, user demographics, and industry trends.
- Include any legal documents such as permits, licenses, and contracts.
- Include any additional documentation related to your business plan, such as product brochures, marketing materials, operational procedures, etc.
Use clear headings and labels for each section of the appendix so that readers can easily find the necessary information.
Remember, the appendix section of your network marketing business plan should only include relevant and important information supporting your plan’s main content.
The Quickest Way to turn a Business Idea into a Business Plan
Fill-in-the-blanks and automatic financials make it easy.
This sample network marketing business plan will provide an idea for writing a successful network marketing plan, including all the essential components of your business.
After this, if you still need clarification about writing an investment-ready business plan to impress your audience, download our network marketing business plan pdf .
Sporting Goods Store Business Plan
Delivery Service Business Plan
Business Plan Components Checklist
Industry-Specific Business Plan Samples
How to Achieve Business Milestones
Strategic Marketing Process Guide
Frequently asked questions, why do you need a network marketing business plan.
A business plan is an essential tool for anyone looking to start or run a successful network marketing business. It helps to get clarity in your business, secures funding, and identifies potential challenges while starting and growing your business.
Overall, a well-written plan can help you make informed decisions, which can contribute to the long-term success of your network marketing company.
How to get funding for your network marketing business?
There are several ways to get funding for your network marketing business, but self-funding is one of the most efficient and speedy funding options. Other options for funding are:
Small Business Administration (SBA) loan
Crowdfunding, angel investors.
Apart from all these options, there are small business grants available, check for the same in your location and you can apply for it.
Where to find business plan writers for your network marketing business?
There are many business plan writers available, but no one knows your business and ideas better than you, so we recommend you write your network marketing business plan and outline your vision as you have in your mind.
What is the easiest way to write your network marketing business plan?
A lot of research is necessary for writing a business plan, but you can write your plan most efficiently with the help of any network marketing business plan example and edit it as per your need. You can also quickly finish your plan in just a few hours or less with the help of our business plan software.
About the Author
Upmetrics is the #1 business planning software that helps entrepreneurs and business owners create investment-ready business plans using AI. We regularly share business planning insights on our blog. Check out the Upmetrics blog for such interesting reads. Read more
Plan your business in the shortest time possible
No Risk – Cancel at Any Time – 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
Create a great Business Plan with great price.
- 200+ Business plan templates & examples
- AI Assistance & step by step guidance
- 4.8 Star rating on Trustpilot
Streamline your business planning process with Upmetrics .
Home » Sample Business Plans » Wholesale & Retail
How to Write a MLM Business Plan [Sample Template]
Are you about starting a starting a network marketing business? If YES, here’s a complete sample network marketing business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE to raise money . Marketing is one of the best tools that can attract loads of people. This is one of the very reasons why network marketing agencies have come to be.
If you have a natural penchant for marketing and meeting people, you may want to consider starting a network marketing agency business. This is a great way to start a trade anytime and anyway.
A Sample Multi Level Marketing Business Plan Template
1. industry overview.
Network marketing business is generally referred to as a business opportunity that is very popular with people looking for part-time and perhaps flexible means of earning additional income. Some of the leading network marketing companies in the united states are Forever Living Products, Fuel Freedom International, Avon Products, Mary Kay Cosmetics and Tupperware et al.
Network marketing which can also be referred to as Multi-level Marketing (MLM) or Pyramid selling or affiliate marketing et al is a controversial marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for the sales they able to generate, but also for the sales of the other salespeople (down – line / team members) that they recruit.
In the United States of America and of course in most countries of the world, companies that leverage of network marketing approach for compensation have been a frequent subject of criticism and lawsuits.
Generally, criticism has been focused on their similarity to illegal pyramid schemes, price fixing of their products, high initial costs for registering (the amount needed to purchase marketing kit and first products), emphasis on their recruitment strategies and loads of other technique that seems not to be plain and easy.
Research carried out by The Direct Selling Association (DSA) of which network marketing us under, shows that in 1990, 25 percent of members used network marketing, growing to 77.3 percent in 1999. By 2009, 94.2 percent of The Direct Selling Association (DSA) members were using network marketing, accounting for 99.6 percent of sellers, and 97.1 percent of sales.
The research also shows that companies such as Avon, Electrolux, Tupperware, and Kirby all initially used single level marketing to sell their products and later introduced network marketing compensation plans. The Direct Selling Association (DSA) in the United States has approximately 200 registered members, while it is estimated there are approximately 1,000 firms using network marketing in the United States alone.
It is important to state that network marketing companies operate in all the 50 states in U.S. Over and above, network marketing has become one of the best options for stay at home mothers or anyone who intend making money without registering their own personal business or directly working for an organization.
So if you have the intention of starting your own network marketing company, then you should ensure that you select a product that is easily sellable and of course a good reward system for network marketers under your scheme. You should also ensure that you conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey before launching your network marketing company.
2. Executive Summary
Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. is a U.S based and world class network marketing company. We have been able to secure a standard and well – positioned office facility in a central business district in Carson City – Nevada.
We are a network marketing company that is set to compete in the highly competitive network marketing industry not only in the United States market, but also in the global market because our clientele base will not be restricted to just individuals in the United States.
Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. will manufacture and retail cosmetic products in the United States and in other parts of the world via network marketing. Our business goal is to become one of the leading network marketing companies in the United States of America with a robust network of individual clients scattered all around the United States and the world.
Our back office staff members are going to be selected from a pool of talented and highly creative experts in and around Carson City – Nevada and also from any part of the world as the business grows.
We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading network marketing companies in the United States and throughout the globe.
At Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc., our network marketers and client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients. Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. is founded by Rooney Wilberforce and his friend and business partner for many years Festus Holloway.
They both graduated from University of California – Beckley with BSc in Business Administration and Marketing respectively and they have a combine experience that revolves around market researching, sales, network marketing and advertising and business management et al.
3. Our Products and Services
Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. was established with the aim of maximizing profits in the Network Marketing industry. We want to compete favorably with the leading network marketing companies in the United States of America and the world which is why we have but in place a competent team that will ensure that we meet and even surpass our network marketers and customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. do not just recruit network marketers and sell her products to clients in the United States of America, but also for clients in other parts of the world. Our products and services are listed below;
- Sell of cosmetic products via network marketing model (reward network marketers under our scheme)
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a standard and world class network marketing company whose products and brand will not only be accepted in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world.
- Our mission is to become amongst the top 20 network marketing companies in the world; a company that will be known for sincerity and one of the best reward system for network marketers.
- We want to build a network marketing company that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the network marketing agencies industry.
Our Business Structure
Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc., is a network marketing company that intend starting small in Carson City – Nevada, but hope to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading network marketing agencies in the industry both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hire the best hands within our area of operations.
At Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc., we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, and creative, result driven, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, network marketers and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Creative Director
Network Marketing Specialist
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
Network Marketers / Freelance Marketers
- Client Service Executive / Call Center Agents
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Serves as project manager of the organization; works directly with the product manufacturing team and the network marketing team
- Responsible for designing concepts and winning business proposals for the organization
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Makes certain that operations and marketing department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and employees
- Part of the team responsible for training network marketers / freelance marketers
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices.
- Responsible for handling core network marketing services such as reward system, monitoring team progress, expanding the scope of the network and penalizing erring members under our network.
- Serves as compliance and quality assurance manager for the organization
- Handle other related network marketing advisory and consulting services
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily back office activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empower and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
Accountant / Cashier:
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc.
- Serves as internal auditor for Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc.
- Responsible for selling the company’s products (cosmetics products) via network marketing models and getting reward / commission
- Responsible for creating content / buzz words that will help attract more networks marketers
- Responsible for managing team members under his or her network
- Responsible for engaging internet users and people around his or her community to get help statistics and leads
- Liaising and working effectively With other our back office staff and network members to generate sales for the business
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person, online or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries.
6. SWOT Analysis
Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. engaged the services of a core professional in the area of business consulting and structuring to assist our organization in building a well – structured network marketing business that can favorably compete in the highly competitive network marketing agencies industry in the United States and the world at large.
Part of what the team of business consultant did was to work with the management of our organization in conducting a SWOT analysis for Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc.;
Our core strength lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team of creative, result driven and highly proficient network marketing expert, a team with excellent qualifications and experience various niche areas in the network marketing agencies industry and other related industry.
Aside from the synergy that exist in our carefully selected back office staff members and network marketing experts, our products are easily marketable and our reward system is one of the easiest amongst network marketing companies and will be guided by best practices in the industry.
As a new network marketing company in Carson City – Nevada, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from top experienced network marketers in the already saturated and highly competitive network marketing industry; that is perhaps our major weakness. Another weakness is that we may not have the required cash to pump into promoting our business the way we would want to.
No doubt, the opportunities available in the network marketing industry is massive especially when you are ready to play by the books and also considering the number of individuals who would not only want to make use of our cosmetic products, but would also want to make money by selling the products as independent marketers, recruiting down – lines, building a robust network and earning good commission from doing same.
As a standard and world class network marketing company, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that is available in the industry.
Aside from unfavorable government policies, just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing / spending power.
Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a network marketing company or even a company retailing same cosmetic products like us in same location where our target market exist and who may want to adopt same Business model like us.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are conversant with network marketing business, you will agree that it is quite challenging for them to survive that tough and unfriendly terrain that they are expected to operate in. As a matter of fact, most people still see network marketing companies as fraudulent, with a very difficult reward system.
In view of that, most network marketing companies are trying as much as they can to make people believe that they are genuine and are out there not just to make profits, but also to help people – those under their network marketing scheme make additional income without becoming a full – time employee of the organization.
Another notable trend in the network marketing industry is that most network marketing companies go beyond just giving commissions to network markets under their company when they sell their products or recruit down – lines under their network, but also encourage them by rewarding them with mouthwatering gifts when they hit a milestone.
Such gifts go beyond electronics, and cars et al. Some of them win all expense paid trips to notable tourist destinations as a result of their work.
This is one of the reasons why no network marketing company survives without constantly throwing out promos that will encourage and motivate the team to continue to perform thereby creating a win – win situation for the company and of course for the network marketers.
8. Our Target Market
Before starting our network marketing company, we are certain that there are loads of people out there; employed and unemployed who would want to make money and get their life going or make addition income from a business that is flexible.
In view of that, we have created strategies that will enable us reach out to stay at home moms, unemployed, employed and student et al who would want to make cool cash from using our products, and also referring or selling our products.
We have conducted our market research and survey and we will ensure that we meet and surpass the expectations of our clients Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically market our product and network marketing services to;
- Unemployed people
- Employed people
- Corporate executives
- Business men and Business women
- Entrepreneurs and Start – Ups
Our Competitive Advantage
Surviving as a network marketing company goes beyond having the right products, but also having a full grasp of the network marketing industry, playing by the books, and having a good and easy reward system that will encourage people to join your network with little or no stress
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the network marketing industry means that you are not only expected to be able to retail good and reliable products and excellent customer services, but you must be result driven and able to create a network marketing system that everyone out there would not only find it easier to understand, but would want to freely join and recommend people to join.
No one would want to continue to remain as member of your network marketing company if don’t always meet up with the target date of paying out commissions or earnings as the case may be.
Our competitive advantage lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team of creative, result driven and highly proficient network marketing experts, a team with excellent qualifications and experience various niche areas in the network marketing industry and other related industry.
Lastly, all our employees (back office staff members) and network marketers will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups network marketing companies in the United States) in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the network marketing industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to meet and surpass the expectations of all our network marketers that will enroll in our company.
Basically, Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. will generate income by offering the following network marketing services and other related services;
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain, there would always be loads of people out there; employed and unemployed, students, business men and business women et al, who would want to make money and get their lives going or make addition income from a business that is as flexible as network marketing company.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in network marketing industry and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of building a robust network marketers and generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow our network marketing company to favorably compete with the likes of Forever Living Products, Fuel Freedom International, Avon Products, Mary Kay Cosmetics and Tupperware et al.
We have been able to critically examine the network marketing space and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection are based on information gathered on the field, our products (cosmetics products) and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Carson City – Nevada.
Below are the sales projection for Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and of course the kind of products we want to retail and target market;
- First Fiscal Year-: $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $700,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: $1.5 million
N.B : This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products ( cosmetics products ) and network marketing model as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
We are mindful of the fact that there is stiffer competition in the network marketing industry; hence we have been able to hire some of the best marketing experts to handle our sales and marketing concerns.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience of the network marketing industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall business goal of Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc.
Our corporate goal is to grow Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. to become one of the leading network marketing brands in the United States of America and the world at large which is why we have mapped out strategy that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in the United States of America but also in other parts of the world.
Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract network marketer
- Introduce our network marketing company by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to individuals, unemployed, business men and business women, students, religious organizations and key stake holders.
- Advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, and other media platforms.
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still accommodate them in our network
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied network marketers
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our in house brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to become the number one choice for people who reside in the whole of the United States and beyond which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our network marketing company.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events / programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our products and network marketing brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around Carson City – Nevada
- Engage in road show from time to time in targeted neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Contact households, schools and religious organizations by calling them up and informing them of Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. and the products and services we offer
- List our network marketing company in local directories / yellow pages
- Advertise our network marketing company in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members and network marketers wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
At Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. we will keep the prices of our products and starter packs / kits below the average market rate for all of our network marketers / customers by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance from network marketers who would sign into our network marketing scheme.
- Payment Options
At Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc., our payment policy will be all inclusive because we are quite aware that different people prefer different payment options as it suits them. Here are the payment options that we will make available to our clients;
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment via mobile money
- Payment with cash
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will help us achieve our plans with little or no itches. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to network marketers / clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for the purchase of our starter pack / kit.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business. The materials and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked.
As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a network marketing company; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. However, this is what it would cost us to setup Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. in the United of America;
- Business incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500
- Acquiring an office space or warehouse that will accommodate the number of employees and our products (cosmetic products / starter pack) for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $150,000.
- Equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $30,000
- Amount required to purchase the needed software applications – $3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- The cost for purchase of the required software applications (CRM software, Accounting and Bookkeeping software and Payroll software et al) – $10,500
- Amount need to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about two hundred and fifty thousand ( 250,000 ) U.S. dollars to successfully set – up a medium scale but standard network marketing company in the United States of America.
Generating Funding / Startup Capital for Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc.
Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. is a business that will be owned, financed and managed by Rooney Wilberforce and his friend and business partner for many years Festus Holloway. They are the sole financial of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the start – up capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $85,000 and soft loan from family members $15,000 ) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and document has been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning network marketers and potential marketers over is to our network marketing services is to ensure that we create a reward system that is easy and fair to all, and also to make our starter pack / kit highly affordable.
We will also ensure that at regular intervals we come up with mouthwatering promos that people who are not interested in network marketing will find it difficult to resist.
Good Life® Network Marketing, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare is well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner of our business strategy.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more as determined by the board of the organization. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check:>Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Securing a standard office facility and warehouse facility in a good location: Completed
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of All form of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the start – up capital from the founders: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Secure trademark for our products: In Progress
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, office equipment, software applications, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In Progress
- Creating Official Website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in various industries: In Progress
More on Wholesale & Retail
4+ Network Marketing Business Plan Templates – PDF, Word, Apple Pages
When it comes to network marketing, it’s very important that you know what it is that’s supposed to happen so that you can ensure that it stays open. There are so many different factors that could contribute to either its success or failure that you’ll need to know what they are.
- Business Plan Templates
- Word Plan Templates
Network Marketing Plan Template
- Google Docs
Sample Marketing Business Plan Template
Simple Marketing Plan Template
Sample Network Marketing Business Plan
How to Create Your Own Network Marketing Business Plan
1. know what its goals are supposed to be, 2. come up with the business structure, 3. share the pyramid, network marketing business plan guide.
4. Know What It’s Going to Cost to Open Up and Run Your Business
5. point out how you’re going to market it, more in plan templates.
Network Analysis Gantt Chart Template
Simple Network Gantt Chart Template
Network Project Gantt Chart Template
Network Install Gantt Chart Template
Network Infrastructure Gantt Chart Template
Network Implementation Gantt Chart Template
Sample Network Gantt Chart Template
Get instant access to free & premium network gantt charts , ai tools & daily fresh content.
Get access to 1 million+ FREE, PRO, template bundles with professional written original content. Advanced AI, design, document editing tools
- TRAINING EPISODES
- WORK WITH TANYA
- CLIENT LOVE
Network Marketing Business Plan – How To Launch Your Business
In this episode I’m going to give you an actionable Network Marketing Business plan so you know how to launch your business most effectively and you can create some massive momentum with your team . I’m also going to be sharing with you my exact Network Marketing Business Plan Template.
As a Network Marketing Professional, I am always creating ways to Launch and Re-launch my business with incentives to hit different goals and to help our team hit new goals too.
It’s also really important to draw out your Network Marketing Business Plan so that you know exactly what you need to do to reach your goals. I know it’s easier to get someone in activity mode if they know WHAT they have to do.
So what is a Business Launch?
A business launch is a period of time where you buckle down and you just Get eR Done!
There’s usually a specific goal you’re trying to hit or you just started your business and you want to do something like a business launch party where you expose a large number of people to your business in a very compressed amount of time.
In this episode, I’m going to help you draw out a Network Marketing business plan and I’m going to show you how to launch your business whether you’ve been in business for a while or you’re just getting started.
This process will help you define you Launch dates, your end goal, and the reward when you’ve hit these goals.
Let’s rock this!
Network Marketing Business Plan – How To Launch Your Business – Episode 27
First things first – You’ll need an a Launch Planner
Good thing for you, with every episode, I equip you with a FREE resource that you can download and immediately implement inside your business and start seeing results.
This week, I put together A Business Launch Planner – Your Schedule & Calendar!
This the perfect planner to map out your Network Marketing Business Plan and to create massive momentum inside your business.
Print it out, follow along in the video and apply your goals and incentives… then use this resource to work off of to help you reach the Next Level in your Network Marketing business.
Click To Tweet
How to Launch Your Business In 8 Simple Steps
(Download, print out the planner and follow along)
Step #1. Commit To Your Business Launch
Success loves speed, so when rocking out with your Network Marketing business plan – it’s honestly just little consistent stints of your time.
Carve out a season to commit to making it happen and dedicate yourself to hitting your goals. You’d be surprised how much you can accomplish in a 30-60 day window with consistent effort.
There’s a spot for you to write out your Affirmation Commitment on the FREE Launch Planner, so take a minute to write it out now.
For example, “I commit to doing the activity that I know is necessary for this Business Launch.”
Tell your sponsor, your team, and your family, and tell them you’re running your business All-Out commitment for 30-60 days and tell them why you’re doing it and what the reward is at the end of this business launch.
Step #2. Set Your Business Launch Goal
What’s your goal for this business Launch?
If you don’t have a goal or plan when you start this run, you’re bound to end up somewhere else.
You have to have a SPECIFIC launch goal in place.
Often times, I see people say “I just want to be successful.”
This is NOT a goal because it’s not specific enough.
Instead, have a goal that clearly defines what it is you’re going to accomplish.
For example, “I want to personally enroll 10 new customers/members in the next 30 days and help 2 of my team members rank advance.”
Take a minute and write down your business launch goal in Your Business Launch Planner
Step #3. Set Your Business Launch Date
When’s the start date of your business Launch?
Write it down in Your Business Launch Planner. Then, write down your end date.
My tip to you is to select a Launch Period that’s between 30-60 days. I’ve found this to be the perfect amount of time to go all-in and have massive action for a short period time and see results.
Step #4. Pick Your Incentive
Most companies have many different incentives – trip incentives, car bonus, cash bonuses, etc. Figure out what current promotions your company currently has going on and set a goal to hit a specific Incentive by the end of your launch.
For example, we’re running for a promotion right now inside our company and the next rank advancement for us includes a superiorly-exclusive vacation.
So, pick your Incentive that you’re going to get when you hit this outta the park at the end of your Launch and write it on Your Business Launch Planner.
Step #5. Pick Your Reward
This is a big important part of your network marketing business plan, you HAVE to reward yourself at the end of your business launch for the activities that you did inside your business – whether you hit your end goal or not.
IF, of course, you feel you truly did the activity and you tried your best, REWARD yourself!
Also, if you have a spouse or kids that are on this journey with you, make sure that they’re part of the reward. Let them know that you’re putting 100% into your business during your run, but at the end of it, there is this awesome reward that everyone can enjoy.
Think FUN… it could be going on vacation, or maybe a stay-cation, going camping, going to the beach, going to Disneyland – whatever the reward is, pick one and write it on Your Business Launch Planner.
Step #6. Build Your Business Launch List
With Your Business Launch Planner download, I’ve attached a List Builder for your launch list. You want to make sure you re-build your list and know who you’re going to be contacting inside your launch dates.
Take everyone off of your old list and create a whole new list called your Launch List. This list is who you’re going to be contacting, setting appointments with, and presenting to during your Launch.
This list should be perfectly in-line with your launch goal – if you have big goals, you need a BIG list.
***Do this activity. Please don’t go to your old list to start this Launch. Take some time and re-build your list so that when you’re in full Launch mode, you can work straight through each person and maximize your time and overall results.
Step #7. Get To Work
Every day during your Launch, you need to set yourself an Exposure Goal (product or business) to at least 3 prospects a day. 3 presentations a day should be on your schedule 7 days a week inside of your Business Launch period.
Close your eyes and picture the fruits of your labor after the short 30-60 day commitment!!
Step #8. Celebrate Your Business Launch
I love to Celebrate! This is so important. We’ve already touched on the reward at the end of your Launch to help you celebrate, but you can also celebrate during the times you’re doing activity.
This helps to prevent you getting burnt out.
Pat yourself on the back and celebrate the small wins – if you got your 3 presentations today, say “I’m so pumped! I got my 3 presentations done today. That’s awesome!”
Tell yourself you’re doing a good job. We are entrepreneurs and often times, most of your work is done independently. You don’t necessarily have someone with you all the time telling you you’re doing a great job, so I give you full permission to tell yourself!
If you haven’t done so already, go print off Your Business Launch Planner and follow the 8 Steps as you Launch or Re-Launch your Business!
This FREE download is the perfect tool to create massive Momentum inside your business. Print it out, apply your Goals and Incentives, and then use this resource to work off of and help you reach your Next Level in your Network Marketing business. And remember, this tool can also help your team get them in Momentum and running with you so be sure to share this free resource with them as well.
Some Awesome Resources That Will Help You Even More
Beyond Objections – Learn More
In this powerful 77 min Audio training and downloadable Cheat Sheet you will be equipped to handle any objection or question that your prospect gives you after you share your business with them. Download the audio to your smart phone, tablet or computer and take it with you on the go, at the gym or in the car and become a professional in closing the sale without being salesy or weird. It’s all about finding out what the REAL questions and objections are and leading them into the direction of a sale or new teammate.
Your First 90 Days – Learn More
This is one of my favorite resources and trainings when it comes to understanding how to start or re-start your business the Right Way. I share this training with many of my new teammates and I encourage them to go through it multiple times…it’s that good.
Influence (Book) – Learn More
Have you ever wondered how some people just have that ‘Magic’ over others? They can go up and talk to people easier, they can command attention and lead people into buying decisions easier…. how do they do it? Is it just a gift? Nope… it has everything to do with understanding how people operate and how to INFLUENCE them. This is one of my favorite books and if you’re in a position where you collect decisions from people (sales) this is a MUST read!
Did you get some value? I hope you did, because each week I put my heart into making sure you get amazing tips and strategies to rock it in your business work while creating a life you love. Wanna Share This Because You Love Sharing Valuable Info?
Each Tuesday I do a Live Q&A training on Periscope so make sure we’re connect on Periscope. Download the free app on your phone and follow me @tanyaaliza or go to www.tanyaaliza.com/periscope
If you have any questions or you want to connect more, please stay connected and drop a comment below.
You are a Rock Star!
Overcoming the ‘No Time’ Challenge: Mastering Network Marketing Objections
My Daily Method of Operation in Network Marketing (6-figures in just 2 hours a day)
How I Attract My Network Marketing Leads & Prospects On Autopilot
Simplify Your Network Marketing Duplication & Recruiting | Using Boards
My Network Marketing Recruiting Scripts | I don’t love scripts
Get Your Next 5 Customers This Week
- Food & Beverages
- Marketing Examples
7+ Network Marketing Business Plan Examples
- 9+ Marketing Strategy Business Plan Examples
How to Write an Executive Summary for a Business Plan
Network marketing plan template.
- Google Docs
Marketing Business Plan Template Services Example
Sample for Network Marketing Business Plan Example
What Is Network Marketing?
Luminex sample network business plan example.
Simple Network Marketing Business Plan Example
Tips in Creating a Network Marketing Business Plan
1. provide specific company information, 2. clarify organizational structure, 3. focus on payment terms, 4. also focus on marketing, 5. discuss investment opportunities, business plan for networking example.
New One Page Networking Business Plan Example
Questionnaire for Network Marketing Business Plan Example
Biggest Investment/Networking Scams in US History
2. lehman brothers, 3. mf global, 4. worldcom, more design, importance of business plan, common business plan mistakes you need to avoid, how to make a business plan, what to include in a home business plan, how to do market analysis of a business plan, how to create a business plan, business plan outline with examples, 9+ advertising plan examples.
- id; ?>)" rel="noopener" role="button" tabindex="0" aria-label="postclick">2+ Formulating a Business Plan with Questionnaire Examples
- id; ?>)" rel="noopener" role="button" tabindex="0" aria-label="postclick">30+ Examples of Risk Plans
- Business Templates
- Sample Plans
FREE 9+ Sample Marketing Business Plan Templates in PDF
We have all heard of business plans and its importance in the preparation and management of start-up or existing businesses. Every business needs a business plan if they want their enterprise to survive and take sure steps to become successful.
Sample Marketing Business Plan Template Pdf
32+ business plan template, 14+ sample marketing plan template, 13+ sample marketing business plan template.
Businesses also need to make their presence known and become identified by customers so that they can market their products, services, and the brand they are carrying. To do this, a business needs an effective marketing business plan. In this article, we will be defining what a marketing business plan is, what things are included in it, and the advantages of using one. Marketing business plan samples and templates are provided below for your reference.
- Marketing Plans in PDF
- Sample Business Plan Templates
Printable Marketing Business Plan Template
Size: 95 KB
Marketing Business Plan Template for Services
Size: 126 KB
Sample Marketing Business Plan
Size: 193 KB
What Is a Marketing Business Plan?
A marketing plan is often a section of a business plan where all the details of the businesses’ marketing strategy is written and explained. Every business plan must include a marketing plan to prepare for how the businesses will go about promoting themselves, as well as the products and services that they offer. A good and well-written marketing businesses plan must have a solid marketing strategy as its foundation. A marketing business plan without a solid foundation is of little use to the business even if it includes a number of steps and actions to promote the business.
A marketing business plan is important because it helps the business prepare for what to do to get their customers to buy the products and services that they offer after the business has successfully started. The plan will explain and provide details about the products and services that your company offers as well as their selling points and why customers should buy them, how you priced your products and services and why they are priced that way, your sales and distribution plan, and your advertising and promotions plan.
You may also want to check out other related articles, like Advertising Agency Business Plan Templates and Coffee Shop Business Plan Template .
Network Marketing Business Plan Sample
Size: 24 KB
Food Marketing Business Plan
Size: 328 KB
Simple Network Marketing Business Plan Template
Size: 58 KB
What to Include in a Marketing Business Plan Template?
If you want to further learn and understand marketing business plans then there are five essential parts that you need to know of. Each of these parts is briefly discussed below.
1. Executive Summary
An executive summary is basically an overview of your entire marketing business plan. It must be persuasive and attract the interest of your readers so that they will proceed with reading the entire content. And since it is a summary, it is best to write this section last. Of course, it would be hard to write a summary of something that has not yet been written.
2. Target Customers
Identifying your target customers is an important step in creating the most effective marketing strategy to use to get their attention and be able to introduce your products or services to them. You should be able to identify your target customer’s demographic, like their age group and gender, as well as their interests. This way you can better advertise to your target customers by speaking in the language that they can both understand and relate to.
Sales and Marketing Business Plan Process
Size: 73 KB
Basic Business Plan for Building Your Business
Size: 148 KB
3. Unique Selling Proposition
Having a strong and unique selling opposition is what will set your business apart from others, and your customers will dearly remember you for that.
4. Pricing and Positioning Strategy
What do you want your brand to be known for? You must know exactly the position that your products and services and price them accordingly. Remember that not all customers want to buy the cheapest or the most expensive products. You may also like Business Plans Samples
5. Distribution Plan
This part of your marketing business plan will provide the details on how and where your customers can buy the products and services that your business offers. You can have your customers make purchases directly from your store or order them online. You may also see the Strategic Marketing Plan Template
Knowing these parts will also help you with writing your own marketing business plan and in selecting which template to use for your plan. Other business plan-related articles that you may also find useful include Salon Business Plan Template and Farm Business Plan Template .
Business Plan for Start-up Business
Size: 96 KB
Business Plan Template with Instructions
Size: 899 KB
Advantages of Using Marketing Business Plan Templates
Ever used a marketing business plan template before? If not, then you are missing a lot. Check out the advantages that we have listed below so that you will know what you have been missing all this time.
- Marketing business plan templates are very easy and convenient to use. This is because everything about the business plan is already laid out for you so that all you need to do is supply the required information.
- So much time can be saved if you use a marketing business plan template because you don’t need to write everything from scratch.
- You can also edit or make changes to the marketing business plan template that you have downloaded, especially if it contains details that are not appropriate or lacks details that are necessary for the plan you are making.
- There are a lot of free marketing business plan templates that you can find online on different websites. And since they are offered for free, there is definitely no need for you to spend a penny.
- Templates are also printable, so after making the necessary changes to it, you can immediately have copies printed for your use.
Templates make life easier. They are one of the many things that have been created to make our lives better, that is why it is best to take advantage of them whenever necessary. You can find more free and downloadable templates on our website, like Business Plan Profit and Loss Template and Lean Business Plan Templates .
11+ sample photography business plan, 10+ hvac business plan templates, 10+ farm business plan templates, 10+ sample real estate business plan templates, 9+ business plan profit and loss templates, 8+ sample social media marketing plan, 6+ sample business plan, 14+ sample marketing action plan templates, 12+ car wash business plan templates, 12+ sample marketing plan, 11+ construction business plan templates, 8+ sample catering business plan, 7+ sample marketing plan, 7+ sample marketing plan template word, 7+ marketing plan example, 19+ simple marketing plan templates, 18 + business plan samples, 14+ sample marketing plan templates.
Network Marketing Strategy Plan Template
What is a Network Marketing Strategy Plan?
Network marketing strategies are used by companies and organizations to identify and achieve business goals. A network marketing strategy plan outlines the steps and actions needed to reach those goals. It is a roadmap for achieving successful results in the network marketing field. This plan typically includes an analysis of current marketing efforts, objectives and goals, actionable projects, and measurable key performance indicators (KPIs) to track progress.
What's included in this Network Marketing Strategy Plan template?
- 3 focus areas
- 6 objectives
Each focus area has its own objectives, projects, and KPIs to ensure that the strategy is comprehensive and effective.
Who is the Network Marketing Strategy Plan template for?
The Network Marketing Strategy Plan template is designed to help companies and organizations that use network marketing as a means of creating a plan to improve their business strategies. The template provides a framework for mapping out the steps needed to create an effective strategy and reach the desired goals.
1. Define clear examples of your focus areas
A focus area is a broad area of focus that informs the objectives and projects of a network marketing strategy plan. Examples of focus areas may include increasing networking opportunities, improving lead generation, and optimizing networking strategies. It is important to define clear focus areas in order to successfully create a plan that will help a company or organization reach their goals.
2. Think about the objectives that could fall under that focus area
Objectives are the goals that need to be achieved in order to accomplish the focus area. Objectives should be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART). Examples of objectives may include increasing brand awareness, increasing customer engagement, increasing lead generation, and increasing customer loyalty.
3. Set measurable targets (KPIs) to tackle the objective
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are measurable targets that are used to track the progress of objectives and projects. KPIs should be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART). Examples of KPIs may include increasing website visits, increasing social media followers, increasing email subscribers, and increasing customer retention rate.
4. Implement related projects to achieve the KPIs
Projects, also known as actions, are the steps taken to achieve the KPIs. Projects should be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART). Examples of projects may include targeted advertising, social media outreach, email campaigns, and loyalty programs.
5. Utilize Cascade Strategy Execution Platform to see faster results from your strategy
Cascade Strategy Execution Platform enables companies and organizations to create, implement, and track the progress of their network marketing strategy plans. With this platform, you can easily set up and manage projects, track progress, and analyze results to ensure that your network marketing strategy plan is running smoothly and successfully.
MLM Network Plan
Multi-level marketing businesses can use this printable network plan to organize employees by sale tiers.
Sample text from MLM Network Plan:
People who printed this template also printed...
DISCLAIMER: The business plans, templates, and articles contained on BusinessPlanTemplate.net are not to be considered as legal advice. All content is for informational purposes, and Savetz Publishing makes no claim as to accuracy, legality or suitability. The site owner shall not be held liable for any errors, omissions or for damages of any kind.
Subscribe to the Free Printable newsletter. (No spam, ever!)
This template is easy to download and print. Each free business plan template is available in Microsoft Word (DOC) format, and many of the Business Plan Forms are available in Excel (XLS) format as well. Just choose a business plan template and download it. Open it in Word or Excel (or another program that can display the DOC or XLS format), edit it, and print your personalized business plan.
Collections of business forms are now available as convenient all-in-one downloads. There's a Start-Up collection that’s ideal for new businesses, or choose from: Budget , Theater , Restaurant , Sales , Inventory , Human Resources , Agriculture , Church , Auto , or Real Estate . Each collection is just $27.
Business Plan Forms
General Business Plans
Business Plans for Specific Industries
Business Plan Articles
Business Form Theme Packs
Search All Business Plan Templates
Search all templates for:
Thank you for your suggestion.
We're always adding new printables, and would love to hear your suggestions. What are we missing?
Submit Suggestion Close