- Have any questions?
- [email protected]
- PhD Topic Selection
- Problem Identification
- Research Proposal
- Pilot Study
- PhD. Dissertation (Full)
- Ph.D. Dissertation (Part)
- PhD Coursework Abstract Writing Help
- Synopsis Preparation
- Power Point
- References Collection
- Conceptual Framework
- Theoretical Framework
- Annotated Bibliography
- Theorem Development
- Gap Identification
- Research Design
- Sample Size
- Power Calculation
- Qualitative Methodology
- Quantitative Methodology
- Primary Data Collection
- Secondary Data Collection
- Quantitative Statistics
- Textual / Content Analysis
- Big Data Analytics
- Software Programming
- Computer Programming
- Plagiarism Correction
- Formatting & Referencing
- Manuscript Rewriting
- Manuscript Copyediting
- Manuscript Peer Reviewing
- Manuscript Statistics
- PhD Manuscript Formatting Referencing
- Manuscript Plagiarism Correction
- Manuscript Editorial Comment Help
- Conference & Seminar Paper
- Writing for a journal
- Academic Statistics
- Journal Manuscript Writing
- Research Methodology
- PhD Animation Services
- Academic Law Writing
- Business & Management
- Engineering & Technology
- Arts & Humanities
- Economics & Finance Academic
- Biological & Life Science
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Computer Science & Information
- HIRE A RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Latest Topics for Pursuing Research in Technology and Computer science 2023
Latest topics for pursuing research in technology and computer science 2023.
Here are some of the topics in computer technology and computer science that you can consider. Hot topics include 1) Data Warehousing, 2) Internet of Things (IoT), 3) Big data, 4) cloud computing, 5) semantic web, 6) MANET, 7) machine learning, 8) Artificial Intelligence, 9) data mining, 10) image processing, 11) bioinformatics, 12) quantum computing, and so on.
Technology have significantly improved our lives and changed how we live. The most recent developments in computer science can alter our future through technology. Technologies like machine learning, robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), cloud computing, 5G networks, and the Internet of Things (IoT) are rapidly changing and reshaping industries while also creating new opportunities and applications. Advanced technology also poses threats which include job displacement, hacking and security, data privacy, and algorithm complexity. We must develop the skills necessary to fully utilize Computer Science & Technology . Research in computer science can assist us in making the most beneficial use of technology. PhD assistance may assist you in choosing the latest topic for pursuing research in computer science & technology.
- A study on the Digital Workforce Gaps in Indonesia
- A study on the systematic review of Green IOT
- Role of human-computer interaction.
- AI and robotics.
- Software engineering and programming.
- High-performance computing.
- Geo informational systems, databases, and data mining.
- Compiler optimization and embedded systems.
- Computer science, biotechnology, and medicine.
- Machine learning and neuron networks.
- Human perception and virtual reality—what’s the connection?
- How successful is computer-aided learning?
- Usability in human-computer interactions.
- Art and math modelling in computers and media.
- Decryption, and encryption of data.
- Hazards of computer viruses.
- Ethical hacking: white hat techniques.
- What next in search algorithms?
- Merits and demerits of cloud storage.
- Software development for portable gadgets.
- How is open source competing with paid software?
- Banking security and ATMs.
- Synthesis and program verification.
- Role of the blockchain.
- Robotic manipulation modelling.
- Research in wireless sensor networks.
- Queuing models: simulation and comparison.
- Leveraging asynchronous FPGAs for crypto acceleration.
- Epitomic analyses for facial detection.
- Role of computers in digital forensics.
- Cognitive radio networks.
- Network Security and Cryptography.
- How are antivirus software written?
- Securing data during transmission and storage.
- Password systems that are mind controlled.
- Networking and security.
- Research on how AI and deep learning are changing the healthcare industry.
- Future of 5G wireless systems.
- New wave in biometric systems.
- Programming languages that are on the verge of death.
- Is scrum methodology the best of best?
- Assurance in computer security and information.
- Cyber-physical systems.
- Hardware and architecture.
- Databases and information retrieval systems.
- Distributed systems and networks.
- Programming languages and software systems.
- High performance computing and computational science.
- Theory and algorithms.
- Chemistry’s informatics research.
- Humanoid robot and imitation.
- E-Heath data privacy concerns.
- Distributed Data Clustering.
- Web-based health monitoring and textual mining.
- Medical applications and bioinformatics.
- Media security: basic techniques.
- Exigency computer systems for meteorology and disaster prevention.
- Mobile systems.
- Computer vision, graphics and animation.
- Human-computer problem-solving.
- Scaling up program verification and synthesis.
- Mobile systems, computing for global development
- Structured deep visual models for robot manipulation.
- Enhancing systems using ML.
- Scalable and automated ML systems.
- Natural language processing.
- Database Queries and their automated reasoning.
- Excavating and analyzing information from text.
- Ubiquitous Computing.
- Peer-to-peer confidentiality in social applications.
- Algorithmic mechanism design, algorithmic game theory, approximation algorithms.
- Enhancement of Mobile App Accessibility.
- Verified Distributed Systems.
- Graphical interactive is debugging for distributed systems.
- Moving from Passwords to Authenticators.
- Computational biology and machine learning.
- A study on robotic interaction with liquids.
- Enhancing the usability of chatbots.
- Knowing the trials in Development Data Pipeline.
- Interactive systems for scalable visual analysis.
- How child programmers cope with dyslexia.
- Computer techniques in photography.
- 3-D object modelling.
- Mobile Systems and Wireless networks.
- Computer architecture and deep learning systems.
- Security, privacy of augmented reality.
- Search and annotation in the virtual arena. Googling 3-D space.
- Automating data analyses using Artifical Intelligence.
- Facial and emotional identification.
- Transporting MMwave links through the internet.
- Verification and accessibility of webpage layouts.
- Image retrieval systems—content based.
Need Guidance on How the topic selection would be, check our topic selection examples !
Also, to get assistance on thesis topics in psychiatry , microbiology thesis topics, cardiology thesis topics, geography dissertation topics, interior design dissertation topics, pharmacology thesis topics, Avail our Ph.D topic selection support service today !
Need help with your Dissertation Service?
Take a look at topic selection service:
Our Dissertation Writing service can help with everything from full dissertations to individual chapters.
- Harvard Referencing Tool
- Vancouver Referencing Tool
- APA Referencing Tool
- Browse Works
Research papers/topics in computer engineering, algorithms and data structures part 4: searching and sorting (wikipedia book 2014).
Searching 1 Search algorithm 1 Linear search 3 Binary search algorithm 6 Sorting 14 Sorting algorithm 14 Bubble sort 25 Quicksort 31 Merge sort 43 Insertion sort 52 Heapsort 59 References Article Sources and Contributors 66 Image Sources, Licenses and Contributors 68
E-Store Project Software Requirements Specification Version <4.0>
Introduction The introduction of the Software Requirements Specification (SRS) provides an overview of the entire SRS with purpose, scope, definitions, acronyms, abbreviations, references and overview of the SRS. The aim of this document is to gather and analyze and give an in-depth insight of the complete Marvel Electronics and Home Entertainment software system by defining the problem statement in detail. Nevertheless, it also concentrates on the capabilities required by stakeholders and...
Skin Cancer Diagnostics with a Smartphone App
Melanoma is one of the deadliest types of skin cancer and can be difficult to treat when it's advanced. To reduce mortality rates, early detection is key. In order to do this, computer-aided systems have been developed to help dermatologists diagnose the condition. To make it more accessible to the public, researchers are working on creating portable, at-home diagnostic systems. An Android-based smartphone application utilizing image capture, preprocessing, and segmentation was developed to e...
Design Control and Monitoring System Of Water Distribution Networks
ABSTRACT Nowadays, water distribution network automation is becoming more and more popular day by day due to its numerous advantages, an internet-based water distribution network system focuses on monitoring and controlling water distribution network instance. Water distribution network face wastage of water due to improper water supply management, non-monitoring in real time, this caused scarcity of water, scarcity of water consider mainly problem in cities. water distribution network auto...
2D Radar Antenna Orientation and Control
ABSTRACT The RADAR system is the first step and much more important and it has much more effect than the other step in the RADAR system works. The RADAR is used in different applications and systems, almost of these applications need high precision, and it's depending on the accuracy of RADAR ANTENNA orientation. Much research has been done and different systems designed to obtain a result within a permissible range. Design RADAR ANTENNA orientation and control system using FPGA and stepper m...
Design and Optimization of W-Tailored Optical Fiber
ABSTRACT This research work studies the temperature effects in W-shaped core refractive index optical fiber. The work designs an optimized W-tailored optical fiber (OWTOF) that checks the effect of rising temperatures in W-tailored optical fiber (WTOF) for better communication. Initially, an introduction to the general concept of optical fibers including tailored optical fibers (TOF), temperature effects and models is presented as a background. This is followed by studies on existing litera...
Design of Digital Image Enhancement System Using Noise Filtering Techniques
ABSTRACT Noise Reduction in digital image is one of the most important and difficult techniques in image research. The aim of Noise Reduction in digital image is to improve the visual appearance of an image, or to provide a better transform representation for another automated image processing. Many images like medical images, satellite images, aerial images and even real-life photographs suffer from viewing, removing blurring and noise, increasing contrast, etc. Reducing noise from the dig...
Design And Implementation Of An Automated Inventory Management System Case Study: Smart Shoppers Masaka
ABSTRACT The general purpose was to develop an efficient Inventory Management System (IMS) that improves service delivery at Smart shoppers’ Masaka. The main objectives were to collect and analyze user requirements that provide the researchers with enough information of what the system users want the system to accomplish, to design an Automated Inventory Management System, to implement a prototype and to test and validate the designed prototype. The methodology used includes Interviews, Que...
Inspired Safari Adventures Official Website
ABSTRACT This project is aimed to work as one of the marketing procedures and cores for Inspired Safari Adventures which acts as a general online website were the all public can view and understand more about the company. The users of this website are generally all the people who want to know about Inspired Safari Adventures in reference to the website components for example understanding the company location activities and so much more as illustrated in the website. The other users include i...
Performance Analysis Of A Single -Server Queue Communication System On A Local Area Network: Case Study: Sharing Youth Centre Cyber Cafe
ABSTRACT This study is primarily focused on investigation of major causes of performance bottlenecks on the respective Organization's Internet Cafe Local Area Network. This investigation is based primarily on analysis of a single-server queue which the system utilizes. The server queue perfotmance is analyzed using various measures of performance, the applications of which are highly referenced from published literature. The study also encompasses other minor elements of performance in the sy...
Design and Implementation of Two-Way Authentication System Using Rapsberry Pi
TABLE OF CONTENTSDECLARATION..........................................................................................................iiACKNOWLEDGEMENTS............................................................................................. iiiAPPROVAL...............................................................................................................ivTABLE OF CONTENTS ...............................................................................................vABBREVIATIONS...
Design & Implementation of Raspberry Pi Based Security System.
TABLE OF CONTENTSDECLARATION................................................................................................................................iAPPROVAL ...................................................................................................................................... iiACKNOWLEDGEMENT................................................................................................................ iiiTABLE OF CONTENTS ................................................
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE PRISON MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE ENUGU)
ABSTRACTPrisoners’ management in Nigeria has long been a neglected area and has only recently been included in the 20-20 vision document under the e-governance. Currently, prisoner’s records are maintained in a very rudimentary way in the form of manual files and registers. This method of data management often results in human error, delay to retrieve information etc. Thus, An Online Prison Management System was designed and implemented to manage prisoner’s records for the Nigerian pris...
Computer Based Scrabble Game
CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1Background of the Project Scrabble is an old classic board game, with game rules that are not very complicated. Compared to other classic board games, such as Chess, there are more factors to take into consideration when making a move in Scrabble. Apart from anagramming and generating words, there are other crucial decisions to make. A player would probably find several legal moves in one round, and then would have to decide which one to place. Choosing the move th...
BI-DIRECTIONAL VISITOR COUNTER
TABLE OF CONTENTS TITLE PAGE CERTIFICATION DEDICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LIST OF FIGURES TABLE OF CONTENTS ABSTRACT CHAPTER ONE 1.0INTRODUCTION 1.1AIM OF OBJECTIVE 1.2SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY 1.3STATEMENT OF THE PROJECT CHAPTER TWO 2.0LITERATURE REVIEW 2.1DETECTOR BASED CONTROL SYSTEMS CHAP’TER THREE 3.0RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 3.1HARDWARE COMPONENTS ANALYSIS 3.1.1CRYSTAL OSCILLATOR: 3.1.2CAPACITOR 3.1.3TRANSISTOR 3.1.4ZERO PCB PLATE 3.1.5BATTERIES AND CONNECTORS: 3.1.616X2 LCD DISPLAY 3.1.7SENSO...
Projects, thesis, seminars, research papers, termpapers topics in Computer Engineering. Computer Engineering projects, thesis, seminars and termpapers topic and materials
Building and assembling a computer system, digital combination lock system, design and construction of four-way traffic light, microcontroller based digital code lock, a technical report on student industrial work experience scheme (siwes) on laptop repair, design of a patient heartbeat and temperature monitor using rf, automobile battery preservative, network interconnection devices, design and implementation of a software intercom on lan, smart card technology, design & construction of 8 channel buzzer using microcontroller, appliances control through sms, design and simulation of a secured wireless network (a case study of houdegbe north american university benin), microcontroller based automation system, design and implementation of an internet of things (iot) based smart waste bin for fill level monitoring and biodegradability detection.
- Chat on WhatsApp
- Knowledge Base
224 Research Topics on Technology & Computer Science
Are you new to the world of technology? Do you need topics related to technology to write about? No worries, Custom-writing.org experts are here to help! In this article, we offer you a multitude of creative and interesting technology topics from various research areas, including information technology and computer science. So, let’s start!
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for 13.00 10.40/page
- 🔝 Top 10 Topics
- 💾 Top 10 Computer Science Topics
⚙ Artificial Intelligence
💉 biotechnology, 📡 communications and media.
- 💻Computer Science & Engineering
🔋 Energy & Power Technologies
🍗 food technology, 😷 medical devices & diagnostics, 💊 pharmaceutical technologies.
- 🚈 Transportation
🔍 references, 🔝 top 10 technology topics.
- The difference between VR and AR
- Is genetic engineering ethical?
- Can digital books replace print ones?
- The impact of virtual reality on education
- 5 major fields of robotics
- The risks and dangers of biometrics
- Nanotechnology in medicine
- Digital technology’s impact on globalization
- Is proprietary software less secure than open-source?
- The difference between deep learning and machine learning
Is it a good thing that technologies and computer science are developing so fast? No one knows for sure. There are too many different opinions, and some of them are quite radical! However, we know that technologies have changed our world once and forever. Computer science affects every single area of people’s lives.
Just think about Netflix . Can you imagine that 23 years ago it didn’t exist? How did people live without it? Well, in 2023, the entertainment field has gone so far that you can travel anywhere while sitting in your room. All you would have to do is just order a VR (virtual reality) headset. Moreover, personal computers give an unlimited flow of information, which has changed the entire education system.
Every day, technologies become smarter and smaller. A smartphone in your pocket may be as powerful as your laptop. No doubt, the development of computer science builds our future. It is hard to count how many research areas in technologies and computer science are there. But it is not hard to name the most important of them.
Artificial intelligence tops the charts, of course. However, engineering and biotechnology are not far behind. Communications and media are developing super fast as well. The research is also done in areas that make our lives better and more comfortable. The list of them includes transport, food and energy, medical, and pharmaceutical areas.
So check out our list of 204 most relevant computer science research topics below. Maybe one of them will inspire you to do revolutionary research!
💾 Top 10 Computer Science Research Topics
💡 technologies & computer science: research ideas.
Many people probably picture robots from the movie “I, Robot” when they hear about artificial intelligence. However, it is far from the truth.
AI is meant to be as close to a rational way of thinking as possible. It uses binary logic (just like computers) to help solve problems in many areas. Applied AI is only aimed at one task. A generalized AI branch is looking into a human-like machine that can learn to do anything.
Applied AI already helps researchers in quantum physics and medicine. You deal with AI every day when online shops suggest some items based on your previous purchases. Siri and self-driving cars are also examples of applied AI.
Generalized AI is supposed to be a copy of multitasking human intelligence. However, it is still in the stage of development. Computer technology has yet to reach the level necessary for its creation.
One of the latest trends in this area is improving healthcare management. It is done through the digitalization of all the information in hospitals and even helping diagnose the patients.
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.
Also, privacy issues and facial recognition technologies are being researched. For example, some governments collect biometric data to reduce and even predict crime.
Research Topics on Artificial Intelligence Technology
Since AI development is exceptionally relevant nowadays, it would be smart to invest your time and effort into researching it. Here are some ideas on artificial intelligence research topics that you can look into:
- What areas of life machine learning are the most influential?
- How to choose the right algorithm for machine learning ?
- Supervised vs. unsupervised machine learning : compare & contrast
- Reinforcement machine learning algorithms
- Deep learning as a subset of machine learning
- Deep learning & artificial neural networks
- How do artificial neural networks work?
- A comparison of model-free & model-based reinforcement learning algorithms
- Reinforcement learning: single vs. multi-agent
- How do social robots interact with humans?
- Robotics in NASA
- Natural language processing: chatbots
- How does natural language processing produce natural language?
- Natural language processing vs. machine learning
- Artificial intelligence in computer vision
- Computer vision application: autonomous vehicles
- Recommender systems’ approaches
- Recommender systems: content-based recommendation vs. collaborative filtering
- Internet of things & artificial intelligence: the interconnection
- How much data do the Internet of things devices generate?
Biotechnology uses living organisms to modify different products. Even the simple thing as baking bread is a process of biotechnology. However, nowadays, this area went as far as changing the organisms’ DNA. Genetics and biochemistry are also a part of the biotechnology area.
The development of this area allows people to cure diseases with the help of new medicines. In agriculture, more and more research is done on biological treatment and modifying plants. Biotechnology is even involved in the production of our groceries, household chemicals, and textiles.
There are many exciting trends in biotechnology now that carry the potential of changing our world! For example, scientists are working on creating personalized drugs. This is feasible once they apply computer science to analyze people’s DNA.
Just 13.00 10.40/page , and you can get an custom-written academic paper according to your instructions
Also, thanks to using new technologies, doctors can collect exact data and provide the patients with correct diagnosis and treatment. Now, you don’t even need to leave your place to get a doctor’s check-up. Just use telehealth!
Data management is developing in the biotechnology area as well. Thanks to that, doctors and scientists can store and access a tremendous amount of information.
The most exciting is the fact that new technology enables specialists to assess genetic information to treat and prevent illnesses! It may solve the problem of some diseases that were considered untreatable before.
Research Topics on Biotechnology
You can use the following examples of research questions on biotechnology for presentation or even a PhD paper! Here is a wide range of topics on biotechnology and its relation to agriculture, nanotechnology, and many more:
- Self-sufficient protein supply and biotechnology in farming
- Evaporation vs. evapotranspiration
- DNA cloning and a southern blot
- Pharmacogenetics & personalized drugs
- Is cloning “playing God”?
- Pharmacogenetics : cancer medicines
- How much can we control our genetics, at what point do we cease to be human?
- Bio ethics and stem cell research
- Genetic engineering: gene therapy
- The potential benefits of genetic engineering
- Genetic engineering: dangers and opportunities
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis : counting the proteins
- Plant genetic enhancement: developing resistance to scarcity
- Y-chromosome genotyping: the case of South Africa
- Agricultural biotechnology: GMO crops
- How are new vaccines developed?
- Nanotechnology in treating HIV
- Allergenic potential & biotechnology
- Whole-genome sequencing in biotechnology
- Genes in heavy metal tolerance: an overview
- Food biotechnology & food-borne illnesses
- How to eliminate heat-resistant microorganisms with ultraviolet?
- High-throughput screening & biotechnology
- How do new food processing technologies affect bacteria related to Aspalathus Linearis?
- Is sweet sorghum suitable for the production of bioethanol in Africa?
- How can pesticides help to diagnose cancer?
- How is embelin used to prevent cancer?
One of the first areas that technologies affected was communications and media. People from the last century couldn’t have imagined how easy it would be to get connected with anyone! Internet connection starts appearing even in the most remote places.
Nowadays, media is used not only for social interaction but for business development and educational purposes as well. You can now start an entirely online business or use special tools to promote the existing one. Also, many leading universities offer online degrees.
In communications and media, AI has been playing the role of enhancement recently. The technology helps create personalized content for always demanding consumers.
Developing media also create numerous job opportunities. For instance, recently, an influencer has become a trending career. Influencers always use the most relevant communication tools available. At the moment, live videos and podcasting are on the top.
Now, you just need to reach your smartphone to access all the opportunities mentioned above! You can apply for a college, find a job, or reach out to all your followers online. It is hard to imagine how far communication and media can go…
Communications and Media Technology Research Topics
There are quite a few simple yet exciting ideas for media and communications technology research topics. Hopefully, you will find THE ONE amongst these Information and Communications Technology (ICT) research proposal topics:
- New media: the importance of ethics in the process of communication
- The development of computer-based communication over the last decade
- How have social media changed communication?
- Media during the disasters : increasing panic or helping reduce it?
- Authorities’ media representations in different countries: compare & contrast
- Do people start preferring newspapers to new media again?
- How has the Internet changed media?
- Communication networks
- The impact of social media on super bowl ads
- Communications: technology and personal contact
- New content marketing ideas
- Media exposure and its influence on adolescents
- The impact of mass media on personal socialization
- Internet and interactive media as an advertising tool
- Music marketing in a digital world
- How do people use hype in the media?
- Psychology of videoblog communication
- Media & the freedom of speech
- Is it possible to build trustful relationships in virtual communication?
- How to maintain privacy in social media ?
- Communication technologies & cyberbullying
- How has the interpersonal communication changed with the invention of computers?
- The future of the communication technologies
- Yellow journalism in new media
- How enterprises use ICT to get a competitive advantage?
- Healthcare and ICT
- Can we live without mass media ?
- Mass media and morality in the 21st century
💻 Computer Science & Engineering
If you have ever wondered how computers work, you better ask a professional in computer science and engineering. This major combines two different, yet interconnected, worlds of machines.
Computer science takes care of the computer’s brain. It usually includes areas of study, such as programming languages and algorithms. Scientists also recognize three paradigms in terms of the computer science field.
For the rationalist paradigm, computer science is a part of math. The technocratic paradigm is focused on software engineering, while the scientific one is all about natural sciences. Interestingly enough, the latter can also be found in the area of artificial intelligence!
On the other hand, computer engineering maintains a computer’s body – hardware and software. It relies quite heavily on electrical engineering. And only the combination of computer science and engineering gives a full understanding of the machine.
If talking about trends and innovations, artificial intelligence development is probably the main one in the area of computer science technology. Big data is the field that has been extremely popular in recent years.
Cybersecurity is and will be one of the leading research fields in our Information Age. The latest trend in computer science and engineering is also virtual reality.
Computer Science Research Topics
If you want to find a good idea for your thesis or you are just preparing for a speech, check out this list of research topics in computer science and engineering:
- How are virtual reality & human perception connected?
- The future of computer-assisted education
- Computer science & high-dimensional data modeling
- Computer science: imperative vs. declarative languages
- The use of blockchain and AI for algorithmic regulations
- Banking industry & blockchain technology
- How does the machine architecture affect the efficiency of code?
- Languages for parallel computing
- How is mesh generation used for computational domains?
- Ways of persistent data structure optimization
- Sensor networks vs. cyber-physical system
- The development of computer graphics: non-photorealistic rendering case
- The development of the systems programming languages
- Game theory & network economics
- How can computational thinking affect science?
- Theoretical computer science in functional analysis
- The most efficient cryptographic protocols
- Software security types: an overview
- Is it possible to eliminate phishing?
- Floating point & programming language
Without energy, no technological progress is possible. Scientists are continually working on improving energy and power technologies. Recently, efforts have been aimed at three main areas.
Developing new batteries and fuel types helps create less expensive ways of storing energy. For example, fuel cells can be used for passenger buses. They need to be connected to a source of fuel to work. However, it guarantees the constant production of electricity as long as they have fuel.
One of the potential trends of the next years is hydrogen energy storage. This method is still in the stage of development. It would allow the use of hydrogen instead of electricity.
A smart grid is another area that uses information technology for the most efficient use of energy. For instance, the first-generation smart grid tracks the movement of electric energy on the go and sends the information back. It is a great way to correct the consumption of energy in real-time. More development is also done on the issue of electricity generation. It aims at technologies that can produce power from the sources that haven’t been used. The trends in this area include second-generation biofuels and photovoltaic glass.
Energy Technologies Research Topics
Since humanity cannot be using fossil fuels forever, the research in the area of energy can be extremely fruitful. The following list of energy and power technology research paper topics can give you an idea of where to dig:
- How can fuel cells be used for stationary power generation?
- Lithium-ion vs. lithium-air batteries: energy density
- Are lithium-air batteries better than gasoline ?
- Renewable energy usage: advantages and disadvantages
- The nuclear power usage in the UAE
- India’s solar installations
- Gas price increasing and alternative energy sources
- How can methods of energy transformation be applied with hydrogen energy?
- Is hydrogen energy our future?
- Thermal storage & AC systems
- How to load balance using smart grid?
- Distributed energy generation to optimize power waste
- Is the smart energy network a solution to climate change ?
- The future of the tidal power
- The possibility of 3D printing of micro stirling engines
- How can robots be used to adjust solar panels to weather?
- Advanced biofuels & algae
- Can photovoltaic glass be fully transparent?
- Third-generation biofuels : algae vs. crop-based
- Space-based solar power: myth or reality of the future?
- Can smaller nuclear reactors be more efficient?
- Inertial confinement fusion & creal energy
- Renewable energy technologies: an overview
- How can thorium change the nuclear power field?
The way we get our food has changed drastically with the technological development. Manufacturers look for ways to feed 7.5 billion people more efficiently. And the demand is growing every year. Now technology is not only used for packaging, but for producing and processing food as well.
Introducing robots into the process of manufacturing brings multiple benefits to the producer. Not only do they make it more cost-efficient, but they also reduce safety problems.
Surprisingly enough, you can print food on the 3D printer now! This technology is applied to produce soft food for people who can’t chew. NASA decided to use it for fun as well and printed a pizza!
Drones now help farmers to keep an eye on crops from above. It helps them see the full picture and analyze the current state of the fields. For example, a drone can spot a starting disease and save the crop.
The newest eco trends push companies to become more environmentally aware. They use technologies to create safer packaging. The issue of food waste is also getting more and more relevant. Consumers want to know that nothing is wasted. Thanks to the new technologies, the excess food is now used more wisely.
Food Technology Research Topics
If you are looking for qualitative research topics about technology in the food industry, here is a list of ideas you don’t want to miss:
- What machines are used in the food industry?
- How do robots improve safety in butchery?
- Food industry & 3D printing
- 3D printed food – a solution to help people with swallowing disorder?
- Drones & precision agriculture
- How is robotics used to create eco-friendly food packaging ?
- Is micro packaging our future?
- The development of edible cling film
- Technology & food waste : what are the solutions?
- Additives and preservatives & human gut microbiome
- The effect of citric acid on the orange juice: physicochemical level
- Vegetable oils in mass production: compare & contrast
- Time-temperature indicators & food industry
- Conventional vs. hydroponic farming
- Food safety: a policy issue in agriculture today
- How to improve the detection of parasites in food?
- What are the newest technologies in the baking industry?
- Eliminating byproducts in edible oils production
- Cold plasma & biofilms
- How good are the antioxidant peptides derived from plants?
- Electronic nose in food industry and agriculture
- The harm of polyphenols in food
Why does the life expectancy of people get higher and higher every year? One of the main aspects of it is the promotion of innovation in the medical area. For example, the development of equipment helps medical professionals to save many lives.
Thanks to information technology, the work is much more structured now in the medical area. The hospitals use tablets and the method of electronic medical records. It helps them to access and share the data more efficiently.
If talking about medical devices, emerging technologies save more lives than ever! For instance, operations done by robots are getting more and more popular. Don’t worry! Doctors are still in charge; they just control the robots from the other room. It allows operations to be less invasive and precise.
Moreover, science not only helps treat diseases but also prevent them! The medical research aims for the development of vaccines against deadly illnesses like malaria.
Some of the projects even sound more like crazy ideas from the future. But it is all happening right now! Scientists are working on the creation of artificial organs and the best robotic prosthetics.
All the technologies mentioned above are critical for successful healthcare management.
Medical Technology Research Topics
If you feel like saving lives is the purpose of your life, then technological research topics in the medical area are for you! These topics would also suit for your research paper:
- How effective are robotic surgeries ?
- Smart inhalers as the new solution for asthma treatment
- Genetic counseling – a new way of preventing diseases?
- The benefits of the electronic medical records
- Erythrocytapheresis to treat sickle cell disease
- Defibrillator & cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Why do drug-eluting stents fail?
- Dissolvable brain sensors: an overview
- 3D printing for medical purposes
- How soon will we be able to create artificial organs?
- Wearable technologies & healthcare
- Precision medicine based on genetics
- Virtual reality devices for educational purposes in medical schools
- The development of telemedicine
- Clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats as the way of treating diseases
- Nanotechnology & cancer treatment
- How safe is genome editing?
- The trends in electronic diagnostic tools development
- The future of the brain-machine interface
- How does wireless communication help medical professionals in hospitals?
In the past years, technologies have been drastically changing the pharmaceutical industry. Now, a lot of processes are optimized with the help of information technology. The ways of prescribing and distributing medications are much more efficient today. Moreover, the production of medicines itself has changed.
For instance, electronic prior authorization is now applied by more than half of the pharmacies. It makes the process of acquiring prior authorization much faster and easier.
The high price of medicines is the number one reason why patients stop using prescriptions. Real-time pharmacy benefit may be the solution! It is a system that gives another perspective for the prescribers. While working with individual patients, they will be able to consider multiple factors with the help of data provided.
The pharmaceutical industry also adopts some new technologies to compete on the international level. They apply advanced data analytics to optimize their work.
Companies try to reduce the cost and boost the effectiveness of the medicines. That is why they look into technologies that help avoid failures in the final clinical trials.
The constant research in the area of pharma is paying off. New specialty drugs and therapies arrive to treat chronic diseases. However, there are still enough opportunities for development.
Pharmaceutical Technologies Research Topics
Following the latest trends in the pharmaceutical area, this list offers a wide range of creative research topics on pharmaceutical technologies:
- Electronic prior authorization as a pharmacy technological trend
- The effectiveness of medication therapy management
- Medication therapy management & health information exchanges
- Electronic prescribing of controlled substances as a solution for drug abuse issue
- Do prescription drug monitoring programs really work?
- How can pharmacists help with meaningful use?
- NCPDP script standard for specialty pharmacies
- Pharmaceutical technologies & specialty medications
- What is the patient’s interest in the real-time pharmacy?
- The development of the vaccines for AIDS
- Phenotypic screening in pharmaceutical researches
- How does cloud ERP help pharmaceutical companies with analytics?
- Data security & pharmaceutical technologies
- An overview of the DNA-encoded library technology
- Pharmaceutical technologies: antibiotics vs. superbugs
- Personalized medicine: body-on-a-chip approach
- The future of cannabidiol medication in pain management
- How is cloud technology beneficial for small pharmaceutical companies?
- A new perspective on treatment: medicines from plants
- Anticancer nanomedicine: a pharmaceutical hope
🚈 Transportation Technologies
We used to be focused on making transportation more convenient. However, nowadays, the focus is slowly switching to ecological issues.
It doesn’t mean that vehicles can’t be comfortable at the same time. That is why the development of electric and self-driving cars is on the peak.
Transportation technologies also address the issues of safety and traffic jams. There are quite many solutions suggested. However, it would be hard for big cities to switch to the other systems fast.
One of the solutions is using shared vehicle phone applications. It allows reducing the number of private cars on the roads. On the other hand, if more people start preferring private vehicles, it may cause even more traffic issues.
The most innovative cities even start looking for more eco-friendly solutions for public transport. Buses are being replaced by electric ones. At the same time, the latest trend is using private electric vehicles such as scooters and bikes.
So that people use public transport more, it should be more accessible and comfortable. That is why the payment systems are also being updated. Now, all you would need is to download an app and buy a ticket in one click!
Transportation Technologies Research Topics
Here you can find the best information technology research topics related to transportation technologies:
- How safe are self-driving cars ?
- Electric vs. hybrid cars : compare & contrast
- How to save your smart car from being hijacked?
- How do next-generation GPS devices adjust the route for traffic?
- Transportation technologies: personal transportation pods
- High-speed rail networks in Japan
- Cell phones during driving: threats and solutions
- Transportation: electric cars effects
- Teleportation: physics of the impossible
- How soon we will see Elon Musk’s Hyperloop?
- Gyroscopes as a solution for convenient public transportation
- Electric trucks: the effect on logistics
- Why were electric scooters banned in some cities in 2018?
- Carbon fiber as an optional material for unit load devices
- What are the benefits of the advanced transportation management systems?
- How to make solar roadways more cost-effective?
- How is blockchain applied in the transportation industry
- Transportation technologies: an overview of the freight check-in
- How do delivery companies use artificial intelligence?
- Water-fueled cars: the technology of future or fantasy?
- What can monitoring systems be used to manage curb space?
- Inclusivity and accessibility in public transport: an overview
- The development of the mobility-as-a-service
All in all, this article is a compilation of the 204 most interesting research topics on technology and computer science. It is a perfect source of inspiration for anyone who is interested in doing research in this area.
We have divided the topics by specific areas, which makes it easier for you to find your favorite one. There are 20 topics in each category, along with a short explanation of the most recent trends in the area.
You can choose one topic from artificial intelligence research topics and start working on it right away! There is also a wide selection of questions on biotechnology and engineering that are waiting to be answered.
Since media and communications are present in our everyday life and develop very fast, you should look into this area. But if you want to make a real change, you can’t miss on researching medical and pharmaceutical, food and energy, and transportation areas.
Of course, you are welcome to customize the topic you choose! The more creativity, the better! Maybe your research has the power to change something! Good luck, and have fun!
This might be interesting for you:
- 280 Good Nursing Research Topics & Questions
- 226 Research Topics on Criminal Justice & Criminology
- 178 Best Research Titles about Cookery & Food
- 497 Interesting History Topics to Research
- 180 Best Education Research Topics & Ideas
- 110+ Micro- & Macroeconomics Research Topics
- 417 Business Research Topics for ABM Students
- 190+ Research Topics on Psychology & Communication
- 512 Research Topics on HumSS
- 281 Best Health & Medical Research Topics
- 501 Research Questions & Titles about Science
- A List of Research Topics for Students. Unique and Interesting
- Good Research Topics, Titles and Ideas for Your Paper
- Databases for Research & Education: Gale
- The Complete Beginners’ Guide to Artificial Intelligence: Forbes
- 8 Best Topics for Research and Thesis in Artificial Intelligence: GeeksForGeeks
- Technology Is Changing Transportation, and Cities Should Adapt: Harvard Business Review
- Five Technology Trends: Changing Pharmacy Practice Today and Tomorrow (Pharmacy Times)
- Recent papers in Technology: Academia
- Research: Michigan Tech
- What 126 studies say about education technology: MIT News
- Top 5 Topics in Information Technology: King University Online
- Research in Technology Education-Some Areas of Need: Virginia Tech
- Undergraduate Research Topics: Department of Computer Science, Princeton University
- Student topics: QUT Science and Engineering
- Developing research questions: Monash University
- Biotechnology: Definition, Examples, & Applications (Britannica)
- Medical Laboratory Science Student Research Projects: Rush University
- Clinical Laboratory Science: Choosing a Research Topic (Library Resource Guide for FGCU Clinical Lab Science students)
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to LinkedIn
- Share to email
Thanks so much for this! Glad I popped by and I sure did find what I was looking for.
Thanks for your kind words, Sanny! We look forward to seeing you again!
Thank you very for the best topics of research across all science and art projects. The best thing that I am interested to is computer forensics and security specifically for IT students.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hello, glad to hear from you!
Computer science focuses on creating programs and applications, while information technology focuses on using computer systems and networks. What computer science jobs are there. It includes software developers, web developers, software engineers, and data scientists.
Recommended for You
521 Research Questions & Titles about Science
Do you enjoy revealing the mysteries of nature? There are as many secrets in space as there are deep in the ocean. You may be the one who solves the next puzzle! Natural science focuses on our environment. We try to understand how and why everything around us works. Living...
506 Interesting History Topics to Research
Did you know that time travel is possible? Researching historical topics allows us to do that. It not only reveals the origins of our existence. It also tells us who we are, and even enables us to glimpse into the future! The process of investigating a topic in history is...
150 Argumentative Research Paper Topics [2023 Upd.]
Argumentative research paper topics are a lot easier to find than to come up with. We always try to make your life easier. That’s why you should feel free to check out this list of the hottest and most controversial argumentative essay topics for 2023. In the article prepared by...
A List of 580 Interesting Research Topics [2023 Edition]
In school and college, you will be required to write research papers. Yes — papers in the plural. And that’s the first reason you may want to turn to Custom Writing and seek help with research projects. When assigned a paper, the very first undertaking is to choose from a...
147 Social Studies Topics for Your Research Project
Social studies is an integrated research field. It includes a range of topics on social science and humanities, such as history, culture, geography, sociology, education, etc. A social studies essay might be assigned to any middle school, high school, or college student. It might seem like a daunting task, but...
Top 100 Research Topics & Titles about Food & TVL
When you look for a good research paper topic, you can easily become the severest critic of any proposed idea. Some topics do not interest you at the very least, while others might shock your teachers. Where is the golden mean? Check out this list of top 100 research paper...
50+ Best Topics for Research in Computer Science
What is computer science.
Computer science is the study of the design, implementation, and maintenance of software systems. It is a rapidly growing field that is constantly evolving, and computer science graduates are in high demand.
How To Choose Computer Science Research Topics?
There is no one answer to this question since it depends on your individual interests and goals. However, here are five general tips to keep in mind when choosing a research topic in computer science:
- Choose a topic that you are passionate about.
- Make sure the topic is feasible and that you have the necessary resources to complete the research.
- Consider the impact of your research. Will it be useful or interesting to others?
- Make sure the topic is not too narrow or too broad.
- Get advice from your supervisor or other experts in the field.
Interesting Computer Science Research Topics
- How can computer science be used to solve real-world problems?
- What are some of the most promising areas of research in computer science?
- What are some of the challenges faced by computer science researchers?
- What are some of the ethical issues involved in computer science research?
- What are some of the social implications of computer science research?
Top Technology Research Paper Topics
- How will 5G technology change the way we live and work?
- What are the implications of quantum computing?
- How will autonomous vehicles change transportation?
- What are the ethical implications of artificial intelligence?
- How will the Internet of Things change the way we live and work?
- What are the implications of 3D printing?
- How will virtual reality change the way we interact with the world?
- What are the implications of blockchain technology?
- How will wearables change the way we live and work?
- What are the implications of artificial intelligence in healthcare?
Research Paper Topics in Computer Science
- What are the most important research areas in computer science?
- What are the most important challenges facing computer science today?
- What are the most important trends in computer science research?
- What are the most important challenges facing computer science education today?
Computer Science Engineering Research Topics
- The history of computer science and engineering.
- The future of computer science and engineering.
- The impact of computer science and engineering on society.
- The ethical implications of computer science and engineering.
- The role of computer science and engineering in education.
- The role of computer science and engineering in business.
- The role of computer science and engineering in government.
- The impact of computer science and engineering on the environment.
- The impact of computer science and engineering on the economy.
- The future of computer science and engineering jobs.
Computer Science Research Paper Topics For High School
- The history of computer science and its impact on society.
- The future of computer science and its impact on society.
- The impact of computer science on society and the economy.
- The impact of computer science on education.
- The impact of computer science on the environment.
Controversial Topics in Computer Science
- Should the government regulate the internet?
- Should the government provide free internet access?
- Should the government censor the internet?
- Should the government tax internet use?
- Should the government subsidize internet access?
- Should the government build a national broadband network?
- Should the government require net neutrality?
- Should the government ban online gambling?
- Should the government ban online pornography?
- Should the government regulate online speech?
Latest Research Topics in Computer Science
- Big data and machine learning
- Cloud computing
- Internet of Things
- Blockchain technology
- Cybersecurity 6. Natural language processing
- Augmented reality and virtual reality
- Artificial intelligence
Research Topics in Computer Science for Undergraduate Students
- How can machine learning be used to improve the accuracy of predictions made by computer systems?
- How can big data be effectively managed and analyzed using computer systems? 3. How can computer systems be designed to better protect user privacy?
- How can computer systems be made more secure against attacks?
- How can the performance of computer systems be improved?
Quick and Easy Computer Science Research Paper Topics
Order your paper now!
- 100+ Best Science Topics for Research Papers
- Cultural Research Paper Topics
- Entrepreneurship Research Paper Topics
- 100+ Best Religion Research Paper Topics in 2023
- 110 Unique Tranding Fashion Research Paper Topics and Ideas
Research Topics & Ideas: CompSci & IT
50+ Computer Science Research Topic Ideas To Fast-Track Your Project
Finding and choosing a strong research topic is the critical first step when it comes to crafting a high-quality dissertation, thesis or research project. If you’ve landed on this post, chances are you’re looking for a computer science-related research topic , but aren’t sure where to start. Here, we’ll explore a variety of CompSci & IT-related research ideas and topic thought-starters, including algorithms, AI, networking, database systems, UX, information security and software engineering.
NB – This is just the start…
The topic ideation and evaluation process has multiple steps . In this post, we’ll kickstart the process by sharing some research topic ideas within the CompSci domain. This is the starting point, but to develop a well-defined research topic, you’ll need to identify a clear and convincing research gap , along with a well-justified plan of action to fill that gap.
If you’re new to the oftentimes perplexing world of research, or if this is your first time undertaking a formal academic research project, be sure to check out our free dissertation mini-course. In it, we cover the process of writing a dissertation or thesis from start to end. Be sure to also sign up for our free webinar that explores how to find a high-quality research topic.
Overview: CompSci Research Topics
- Algorithms & data structures
- Artificial intelligence ( AI )
- Computer networking
- Database systems
- Human-computer interaction
- Information security (IS)
- Software engineering
- Examples of CompSci dissertation & theses
Topics/Ideas: Algorithms & Data Structures
- An analysis of neural network algorithms’ accuracy for processing consumer purchase patterns
- A systematic review of the impact of graph algorithms on data analysis and discovery in social media network analysis
- An evaluation of machine learning algorithms used for recommender systems in streaming services
- A review of approximation algorithm approaches for solving NP-hard problems
- An analysis of parallel algorithms for high-performance computing of genomic data
- The influence of data structures on optimal algorithm design and performance in Fintech
- A Survey of algorithms applied in internet of things (IoT) systems in supply-chain management
- A comparison of streaming algorithm performance for the detection of elephant flows
- A systematic review and evaluation of machine learning algorithms used in facial pattern recognition
- Exploring the performance of a decision tree-based approach for optimizing stock purchase decisions
- Assessing the importance of complete and representative training datasets in Agricultural machine learning based decision making.
- A Comparison of Deep learning algorithms performance for structured and unstructured datasets with “rare cases”
- A systematic review of noise reduction best practices for machine learning algorithms in geoinformatics.
- Exploring the feasibility of applying information theory to feature extraction in retail datasets.
- Assessing the use case of neural network algorithms for image analysis in biodiversity assessment
Topics & Ideas: Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Applying deep learning algorithms for speech recognition in speech-impaired children
- A review of the impact of artificial intelligence on decision-making processes in stock valuation
- An evaluation of reinforcement learning algorithms used in the production of video games
- An exploration of key developments in natural language processing and how they impacted the evolution of Chabots.
- An analysis of the ethical and social implications of artificial intelligence-based automated marking
- The influence of large-scale GIS datasets on artificial intelligence and machine learning developments
- An examination of the use of artificial intelligence in orthopaedic surgery
- The impact of explainable artificial intelligence (XAI) on transparency and trust in supply chain management
- An evaluation of the role of artificial intelligence in financial forecasting and risk management in cryptocurrency
- A meta-analysis of deep learning algorithm performance in predicting and cyber attacks in schools
Topics & Ideas: Networking
- An analysis of the impact of 5G technology on internet penetration in rural Tanzania
- Assessing the role of software-defined networking (SDN) in modern cloud-based computing
- A critical analysis of network security and privacy concerns associated with Industry 4.0 investment in healthcare.
- Exploring the influence of cloud computing on security risks in fintech.
- An examination of the use of network function virtualization (NFV) in telecom networks in Southern America
- Assessing the impact of edge computing on network architecture and design in IoT-based manufacturing
- An evaluation of the challenges and opportunities in 6G wireless network adoption
- The role of network congestion control algorithms in improving network performance on streaming platforms
- An analysis of network coding-based approaches for data security
- Assessing the impact of network topology on network performance and reliability in IoT-based workspaces
Topics & Ideas: Database Systems
- An analysis of big data management systems and technologies used in B2B marketing
- The impact of NoSQL databases on data management and analysis in smart cities
- An evaluation of the security and privacy concerns of cloud-based databases in financial organisations
- Exploring the role of data warehousing and business intelligence in global consultancies
- An analysis of the use of graph databases for data modelling and analysis in recommendation systems
- The influence of the Internet of Things (IoT) on database design and management in the retail grocery industry
- An examination of the challenges and opportunities of distributed databases in supply chain management
- Assessing the impact of data compression algorithms on database performance and scalability in cloud computing
- An evaluation of the use of in-memory databases for real-time data processing in patient monitoring
- Comparing the effects of database tuning and optimization approaches in improving database performance and efficiency in omnichannel retailing
Topics & Ideas: Human-Computer Interaction
- An analysis of the impact of mobile technology on human-computer interaction prevalence in adolescent men
- An exploration of how artificial intelligence is changing human-computer interaction patterns in children
- An evaluation of the usability and accessibility of web-based systems for CRM in the fast fashion retail sector
- Assessing the influence of virtual and augmented reality on consumer purchasing patterns
- An examination of the use of gesture-based interfaces in architecture
- Exploring the impact of ease of use in wearable technology on geriatric user
- Evaluating the ramifications of gamification in the Metaverse
- A systematic review of user experience (UX) design advances associated with Augmented Reality
- A comparison of natural language processing algorithms automation of customer response Comparing end-user perceptions of natural language processing algorithms for automated customer response
- Analysing the impact of voice-based interfaces on purchase practices in the fast food industry
Topics & Ideas: Information Security
- A bibliometric review of current trends in cryptography for secure communication
- An analysis of secure multi-party computation protocols and their applications in cloud-based computing
- An investigation of the security of blockchain technology in patient health record tracking
- A comparative study of symmetric and asymmetric encryption algorithms for instant text messaging
- A systematic review of secure data storage solutions used for cloud computing in the fintech industry
- An analysis of intrusion detection and prevention systems used in the healthcare sector
- Assessing security best practices for IoT devices in political offices
- An investigation into the role social media played in shifting regulations related to privacy and the protection of personal data
- A comparative study of digital signature schemes adoption in property transfers
- An assessment of the security of secure wireless communication systems used in tertiary institutions
Topics & Ideas: Software Engineering
- A study of agile software development methodologies and their impact on project success in pharmacology
- Investigating the impacts of software refactoring techniques and tools in blockchain-based developments
- A study of the impact of DevOps practices on software development and delivery in the healthcare sector
- An analysis of software architecture patterns and their impact on the maintainability and scalability of cloud-based offerings
- A study of the impact of artificial intelligence and machine learning on software engineering practices in the education sector
- An investigation of software testing techniques and methodologies for subscription-based offerings
- A review of software security practices and techniques for protecting against phishing attacks from social media
- An analysis of the impact of cloud computing on the rate of software development and deployment in the manufacturing sector
- Exploring the impact of software development outsourcing on project success in multinational contexts
- An investigation into the effect of poor software documentation on app success in the retail sector
CompSci & IT Dissertations/Theses
While the ideas we’ve presented above are a decent starting point for finding a CompSci-related research topic, they are fairly generic and non-specific. So, it helps to look at actual dissertations and theses to see how this all comes together.
Below, we’ve included a selection of research projects from various CompSci-related degree programs to help refine your thinking. These are actual dissertations and theses, written as part of Master’s and PhD-level programs, so they can provide some useful insight as to what a research topic looks like in practice.
- An array-based optimization framework for query processing and data analytics (Chen, 2021)
- Dynamic Object Partitioning and replication for cooperative cache (Asad, 2021)
- Embedding constructural documentation in unit tests (Nassif, 2019)
- PLASA | Programming Language for Synchronous Agents (Kilaru, 2019)
- Healthcare Data Authentication using Deep Neural Network (Sekar, 2020)
- Virtual Reality System for Planetary Surface Visualization and Analysis (Quach, 2019)
- Artificial neural networks to predict share prices on the Johannesburg stock exchange (Pyon, 2021)
- Predicting household poverty with machine learning methods: the case of Malawi (Chinyama, 2022)
- Investigating user experience and bias mitigation of the multi-modal retrieval of historical data (Singh, 2021)
- Detection of HTTPS malware traffic without decryption (Nyathi, 2022)
- Redefining privacy: case study of smart health applications (Al-Zyoud, 2019)
- A state-based approach to context modeling and computing (Yue, 2019)
- A Novel Cooperative Intrusion Detection System for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (Solomon, 2019)
- HRSB-Tree for Spatio-Temporal Aggregates over Moving Regions (Paduri, 2019)
Looking at these titles, you can probably pick up that the research topics here are quite specific and narrowly-focused , compared to the generic ones presented earlier. This is an important thing to keep in mind as you develop your own research topic. That is to say, to create a top-notch research topic, you must be precise and target a specific context with specific variables of interest . In other words, you need to identify a clear, well-justified research gap.
Fast-Track Your Research Topic
If you’re still feeling a bit unsure about how to find a research topic for your Computer Science dissertation or research project, check out our Topic Kickstarter service.
You Might Also Like:
Investigating the impacts of software refactoring techniques and tools in blockchain-based developments.
Steps on getting this project topic
I want to work with this topic, am requesting materials to guide.
Information Technology -MSc program
It’s really interesting but how can I have access to the materials to guide me through my work?
Submit a Comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Print Friendly
Latest Computer Science Research Topics for 2023
Home Blog Programming Latest Computer Science Research Topics for 2023
Everybody sees a dream—aspiring to become a doctor, astronaut, or anything that fits your imagination. If you were someone who had a keen interest in looking for answers and knowing the “why” behind things, you might be a good fit for research. Further, if this interest revolved around computers and tech, you would be an excellent computer researcher!
As a tech enthusiast, you must know how technology is making our life easy and comfortable. With a single click, Google can get you answers to your silliest query or let you know the best restaurants around you. Do you know what generates that answer? Want to learn about the science going on behind these gadgets and the internet?
For this, you will have to do a bit of research. Here we will learn about top computer science thesis topics and computer science thesis ideas.
Why is Research in Computer Science Important?
Computers and technology are becoming an integral part of our lives. We are dependent on them for most of our work. With the changing lifestyle and needs of the people, continuous research in this sector is required to ease human work. However, you need to be a certified researcher to contribute to the field of computers. You can check out Advance Computer Programming certification to learn and advance in the versatile language and get hands-on experience with all the topics of C# application development.
1. Innovation in Technology
Research in computer science contributes to technological advancement and innovations. We end up discovering new things and introducing them to the world. Through research, scientists and engineers can create new hardware, software, and algorithms that improve the functionality, performance, and usability of computers and other digital devices.
2. Problem-Solving Capabilities
From disease outbreaks to climate change, solving complex problems requires the use of advanced computer models and algorithms. Computer science research enables scholars to create methods and tools that can help in resolving these challenging issues in a blink of an eye.
3. Enhancing Human Life
Computer science research has the potential to significantly enhance human life in a variety of ways. For instance, researchers can produce educational software that enhances student learning or new healthcare technology that improves clinical results. If you wish to do Ph.D., these can become interesting computer science research topics for a PhD.
4. Security Assurance
As more sensitive data is being transmitted and kept online, security is our main concern. Computer science research is crucial for creating new security systems and tactics that defend against online threats.
Top Computer Science Research Topics
Before starting with the research, knowing the trendy research paper ideas for computer science exploration is important. It is not so easy to get your hands on the best research topics for computer science; spend some time and read about the following mind-boggling ideas before selecting one.
1. Integrated Blockchain and Edge Computing Systems: A Survey, Some Research Issues, and Challenges
Welcome to the era of seamless connectivity and unparalleled efficiency! Blockchain and edge computing are two cutting-edge technologies that have the potential to revolutionize numerous sectors. Blockchain is a distributed ledger technology that is decentralized and offers a safe and transparent method of storing and transferring data.
As a young researcher, you can pave the way for a more secure, efficient, and scalable architecture that integrates blockchain and edge computing systems. So, let's roll up our sleeves and get ready to push the boundaries of technology with this exciting innovation!
Blockchain helps to reduce latency and boost speed. Edge computing, on the other hand, entails processing data close to the generation source, such as sensors and IoT devices. Integrating edge computing with blockchain technologies can help to achieve safer, more effective, and scalable architecture.
Moreover, this research title for computer science might open doors of opportunities for you in the financial sector.
2. A Survey on Edge Computing Systems and Tools
With the rise in population, the data is multiplying by manifolds each day. It's high time we find efficient technology to store it. However, more research is required for the same.
Say hello to the future of computing with edge computing! The edge computing system can store vast amounts of data to retrieve in the future. It also provides fast access to information in need. It maintains computing resources from the cloud and data centers while processing.
Edge computing systems bring processing power closer to the data source, resulting in faster and more efficient computing. But what tools are available to help us harness the power of edge computing?
As a part of this research, you will look at the newest edge computing tools and technologies to see how they can improve your computing experience. Here are some of the tools you might get familiar with upon completion of this research:
- Apache NiFi: A framework for data processing that enables users to gather, transform, and transfer data from edge devices to cloud computing infrastructure.
- Microsoft Azure IoT Edge: A platform in the cloud that enables the creation and deployment of cutting-edge intelligent applications.
- OpenFog Consortium: An organization that supports the advancement of fog computing technologies and architectures is the OpenFog Consortium.
3. Machine Learning: Algorithms, Real-world Applications, and Research Directions
Machine learning is the superset of Artificial Intelligence; a ground-breaking technology used to train machines to mimic human action and work. ML is used in everything from virtual assistants to self-driving cars and is revolutionizing the way we interact with computers. But what is machine learning exactly, and what are some of its practical uses and future research directions?
To find answers to such questions, it can be a wonderful choice to pick from the pool of various computer science dissertation ideas.
You will discover how computers learn several actions without explicit programming and see how they perform beyond their current capabilities. However, to understand better, having some basic programming knowledge always helps. KnowledgeHut’s Programming course for beginners will help you learn the most in-demand programming languages and technologies with hands-on projects.
During the research, you will work on and study
- Algorithm: Machine learning includes many algorithms, from decision trees to neural networks.
- Applications in the Real-world: You can see the usage of ML in many places. It can early detect and diagnose diseases like cancer. It can detect fraud when you are making payments. You can also use it for personalized advertising.
- Research Trend: The most recent developments in machine learning research, include explainable AI, reinforcement learning, and federated learning.
While a single research paper is not enough to bring the light on an entire domain as vast as machine learning; it can help you witness how applicable it is in numerous fields, like engineering, data science & analysis, business intelligence, and many more.
Whether you are a data scientist with years of experience or a curious tech enthusiast, machine learning is an intriguing and vital field that's influencing the direction of technology. So why not dig deeper?
4. Evolutionary Algorithms and their Applications to Engineering Problems
Imagine a system that can solve most of your complex queries. Are you interested to know how these systems work? It is because of some algorithms. But what are they, and how do they work? Evolutionary algorithms use genetic operators like mutation and crossover to build new generations of solutions rather than starting from scratch.
This research topic can be a choice of interest for someone who wants to learn more about algorithms and their vitality in engineering.
Evolutionary algorithms are transforming the way we approach engineering challenges by allowing us to explore enormous solution areas and optimize complex systems.
The possibilities are infinite as long as this technology is developed further. Get ready to explore the fascinating world of evolutionary algorithms and their applications in addressing engineering issues.
5. The Role of Big Data Analytics in the Industrial Internet of Things
Datasets can have answers to most of your questions. With good research and approach, analyzing this data can bring magical results. Welcome to the world of data-driven insights! Big Data Analytics is the transformative process of extracting valuable knowledge and patterns from vast and complex datasets, boosting innovation and informed decision-making.
This field allows you to transform the enormous amounts of data produced by IoT devices into insightful knowledge that has the potential to change how large-scale industries work. It's like having a crystal ball that can foretell.
Big data analytics is being utilized to address some of the most critical issues, from supply chain optimization to predictive maintenance. Using it, you can find patterns, spot abnormalities, and make data-driven decisions that increase effectiveness and lower costs for several industrial operations by analyzing data from sensors and other IoT devices.
The area is so vast that you'll need proper research to use and interpret all this information. Choose this as your computer research topic to discover big data analytics' most compelling applications and benefits. You will see that a significant portion of industrial IoT technology demands the study of interconnected systems, and there's nothing more suitable than extensive data analysis.
6. An Efficient Lightweight Integrated Blockchain (ELIB) Model for IoT Security and Privacy
Are you concerned about the security and privacy of your Internet of Things (IoT) devices? As more and more devices become connected, it is more important than ever to protect the security and privacy of data. If you are interested in cyber security and want to find new ways of strengthening it, this is the field for you.
ELIB is a cutting-edge solution that offers private and secure communication between IoT devices by fusing the strength of blockchain with lightweight cryptography. This architecture stores encrypted data on a distributed ledger so only parties with permission can access it.
But why is ELIB so practical and portable? ELIB uses lightweight cryptography to provide quick and effective communication between devices, unlike conventional blockchain models that need complicated and resource-intensive computations.
Due to its increasing vitality, it is gaining popularity as a research topic as someone aware that this framework works and helps reinstate data security is highly demanded in financial and banking.
7. Natural Language Processing Techniques to Reveal Human-Computer Interaction for Development Research Topics
Welcome to the world where machines decode the beauty of the human language. With natural language processing (NLP) techniques, we can analyze the interactions between humans and computers to reveal valuable insights for development research topics. It is also one of the most crucial PhD topics in computer science as NLP-based applications are gaining more and more traction.
Etymologically, natural language processing (NLP) is a potential technique that enables us to examine and comprehend natural language data, such as discussions between people and machines. Insights on user behaviour, preferences, and pain areas can be gleaned from these encounters utilizing NLP approaches.
But which specific areas should we leverage on using NLP methods? This is precisely what you’ll discover while doing this computer science research.
Gear up to learn more about the fascinating field of NLP and how it can change how we design and interact with technology, whether you are a UX designer, a data scientist, or just a curious tech lover and linguist.
8. All One Needs to Know About Fog Computing and Related Edge Computing Paradigms: A Complete Survey
If you are an IoT expert or a keen lover of the Internet of Things, you should leap and move forward to discovering Fog Computing. With the rise of connected devices and the Internet of Things (IoT), traditional cloud computing models are no longer enough. That's where fog computing and related edge computing paradigms come in.
Fog computing is a distributed approach that brings processing and data storage closer to the devices that generate and consume data by extending cloud computing to the network's edge.
As computing technologies are significantly used today, the area has become a hub for researchers to delve deeper into the underlying concepts and devise more and more fog computing frameworks. You can also contribute to and master this architecture by opting for this stand-out topic for your research.
Tips and Tricks to Write Computer Research Topics
Before starting to explore these hot research topics in computer science you may have to know about some tips and tricks that can easily help you.
- Know your interest.
- Choose the topic wisely.
- Make proper research about the demand of the topic.
- Get proper references.
- Discuss with experts.
By following these tips and tricks, you can write a compelling and impactful computer research topic that contributes to the field's advancement and addresses important research gaps.
From machine learning and artificial intelligence to blockchain, edge computing, and big data analytics, numerous trending computer research topics exist to explore.
One of the most important trends is using cutting-edge technology to address current issues. For instance, new IIoT security and privacy opportunities are emerging by integrating blockchain and edge computing. Similarly, the application of natural language processing methods is assisting in revealing human-computer interaction and guiding the creation of new technologies.
Another trend is the growing emphasis on sustainability and moral considerations in technological development. Researchers are looking into how computer science might help in innovation.
With the latest developments and leveraging cutting-edge tools and techniques, researchers can make meaningful contributions to the field and help shape the future of technology. Going for Full-stack Developer online training will help you master the latest tools and technologies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Research in computer science is mainly focused on different niches. It can be theoretical or technical as well. It completely depends upon the candidate and his focused area. They may do research for inventing new algorithms or many more to get advanced responses in that field.
Yes, moreover it would be a very good opportunity for the candidate. Because computer science students may have a piece of knowledge about the topic previously. They may find Easy thesis topics for computer science to fulfill their research through KnowledgeHut.
There are several scopes available for computer science. A candidate can choose different subjects such as AI, database management, software design, graphics, and many more.
Zeshan Naz holds 6 years of work experience in Content Marketing. EdTech is her field of expertise and she looks forward to helping more professionals get ahead in their careers. Zeshan is an avid reader and in her leisure time, loves traveling around and exploring places.
Avail your free 1:1 mentorship session.
Something went wrong
Upcoming Programming Batches & Dates
- HIRE A WRITER
- AUTHORISED AGENCIES
COMPUTER ENGINEERING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS
Computer engineering project topics and materials for undergraduate and post graduate students. research project paper, seminar topics, proposals, titles, ideas and materials are available for dissertation, thesis and essay in computer engineering department. find below the list of research project topics for bsc, msc and phd computer engineering students., latest projects, impact of e-management on human resource development in the central bank of nigeria (1999-2009), mixed infection effects of fusariumoxysporum and the meloidogyne incognita on the growth and performance..., husband’s involvement in ante-natal care, prevalence of gastro-intestinal and ecto parasites of goats and sheep, nasal carriers of streptococcus pneumoniae among children between 0 – 5 years, studies on the role of housefly (musca domestica) in the transmission of medically important..., biolgical waste water treatement in nigeria, thesis research depart..
- ACCOUNTING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 3487
- EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 3483
- ENGLISH AND LINGUISTIC PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 2889
- BANKING AND FINANCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 1250
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 1235
- COMPUTER SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS FINAL YEAR 1104
- EDUCATION FOUNDATION GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING TOPICS AND MATERIALS 1039
- ZOOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 1002
- MASS COMMUNICATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 1000
- ANIMAL SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 978
- LAW PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 896
- ARTS EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 845
- MARKETING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 689
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 654
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 651
- POLITICAL SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 565
- ECONOMICS PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 450
- LIBRARY SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 444
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 432
- CIVIL ENGINEERING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 426
- ENGLISH EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 421
- BIOCHEMISTRY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 390
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 344
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 324
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 298
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 288
- MANAGEMENT PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 288
- PUBLIC HEALTH PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 276
- CO-OPERATIVE ECONOMICS PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 276
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 267
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 240
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 240
- NURSING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 232
- MICROBIOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 226
- ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 225
- STATISTICS PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 207
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 205
- VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 202
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 175
- SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 167
- FOOD SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 161
- SOCIOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 159
- BIOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 159
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 158
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 151
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 150
- PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 147
- ENTREPRENEURIAL PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 146
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 146
- INSURANCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 142
- SCIENCE EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 135
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 130
- GEOGRAPHY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 126
- PHILOSOPHY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 116
- HEALTH AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 114
- CRIMINOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 111
- TAXATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 110
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 110
- CHEMISTRY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 107
- TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 105
- SMES AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 104
- QUANTITY SURVEYING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 100
- HOME ECONOMICS PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 98
- BIBLICAL AND THEOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 97
- GEOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 97
- FINE ART PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 93
- EDUCATION FOUNDATION GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING 91
- FRENCH PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 76
- HEALTH AND SEX EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 73
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 73
- OCCUPATION HEALTH AND SAFETY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 70
- SOIL SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 69
- THEATER ARTS PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 68
- ARCHITECTURE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 68
- FISHERY AND AQUACULTURE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 67
- PHARMACY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 66
- MARINE AND TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 65
- HEALTH AND KINETICS PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 63
- OIL AND GAS PETROLEUM ENGINEERING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 62
- PHYSICS PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 62
- RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL STUDIES PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 56
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 56
- INTERNAL INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM / RELATION / HISTORY AND DIPLOMACY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 55
- INDUSTRIAL RELATION AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 49
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 49
- BUSINESS EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 49
- FOOD NUTRITION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 48
- COMMERCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 47
- SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 43
- TERM PAPER 41
- ISLAMIC AND ARABIC PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 38
- CHILD AND BASIC EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 34
- AFRICAN LANGUAGES PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 32
- PRODUCTION AND OPERATION MANAGEMENT PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 30
- VETERINARY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 30
- MATHEMATICS PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 29
- PEACE STUDIES AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 27
- BOTANY AND ECOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 26
- GENERAL EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 25
- ASSIGNMENT 24
- SOCIAL STUDIES EDUCATION 24
- NAUTICAL SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 20
- FORESTRY WILD LIFE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 17
- RADIATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 17
- CROP SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 16
- PHYSICS EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 16
- PLANT SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 16
- PHYSICAL SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 15
- MEDICAL BIOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 13
- MUSIC PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 13
- ANATOMY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 13
- CURRICULUM AND EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 13
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 12
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 10
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 10
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 9
- SPORT PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 6
- BREWING SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 5
- GEOGRAPHY EDUCATION PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 4
- FASHION DESIGN AND CLOTH/PRINT TECHNOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 4
- BIOTECHNOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 3
- BROADCATING UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT TOPICS, RESEARCH WORKS AND MATERIALS 2
- DENTISTRY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 2
- ARCHEOLOGY PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 2
- PROJECT TOPICS LIST 1
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 1
- BANANA FLAVOURED 1
- FEASIBILITY REPORT AND BUSINESS PLAN 0
- PAEDIATRIC PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS 0
All undertaking works, records and reports posted on this website, modishproject.com are the property/copyright of their individual proprietors. They are for research reference/direction purposes and the works are publicly supported. Do not present another person’s work as your own to maintain a strategic distance from counterfeiting its results. Use it as a guide and not to duplicate the work in exactly the same words (verbatim). modishproject.com is a vault of exploration works simply like academia.edu, researchgate.net, scribd.com, docsity.com, coursehero and numerous different stages where clients transfer works. The paid membership on modishproject.com is a method by which the site is kept up to help Open Education. In the event that you see your work posted here, and you need it to be eliminated/credited, it would be ideal if you call us on +2348053692035 or send us a mail along with the web address linked to the work, to [email protected] . We will answer to and honor each solicitation. Kindly note notification it might take up to 24 - 48 hours to handle your solicitation.
Impact of e-management on human resource development in the central bank..., mixed infection effects of fusariumoxysporum and the meloidogyne incognita on the..., popular posts.
Accounting project topics
Civil service in nigeria, top 5 best trusted research project topics and materials website in..., popular category.
Explore your training options in 10 minutes Get Started
- Graduate Stories
- Partner Spotlights
- Bootcamp Prep
- Bootcamp Admissions
- University Bootcamps
- Software Engineering
- Web Development
- Data Science
- Tech Guides
- Tech Resources
- Career Advice
- Online Learning
- Tech Salaries
- Associate Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- University Admissions
- Best Schools
- Bootcamp Financing
- Higher Ed Financing
- Financial Aid
- Best Coding Bootcamps
- Best Online Bootcamps
- Best Web Design Bootcamps
- Best Data Science Bootcamps
- Best Technology Sales Bootcamps
- Best Data Analytics Bootcamps
- Best Cybersecurity Bootcamps
- Best Digital Marketing Bootcamps
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Browse All Locations
- Digital Marketing
- Machine Learning
- See All Subjects
- Bootcamps 101
- Full-Stack Development
- Career Changes
- View all Career Discussions
- Mobile App Development
- Product Management
- UX/UI Design
- What is a Coding Bootcamp?
- Are Coding Bootcamps Worth It?
- How to Choose a Coding Bootcamp
- Best Online Coding Bootcamps and Courses
- Best Free Bootcamps and Coding Training
- Coding Bootcamp vs. Community College
- Coding Bootcamp vs. Self-Learning
- Bootcamps vs. Certifications: Compared
- What Is a Coding Bootcamp Job Guarantee?
- How to Pay for Coding Bootcamp
- Ultimate Guide to Coding Bootcamp Loans
- Best Coding Bootcamp Scholarships and Grants
- Education Stipends for Coding Bootcamps
- Get Your Coding Bootcamp Sponsored by Your Employer
- GI Bill and Coding Bootcamps
- Tech Intevriews
- Our Enterprise Solution
- Connect With Us
- Reskill America
- Partner With Us
- Resource Center
- Coding Tools
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
The Top 10 Most Interesting Computer Science Research Topics
Computer science touches nearly every area of our lives. With new advancements in technology, the computer science field is constantly evolving, giving rise to new computer science research topics. These topics attempt to answer various computer science research questions and how they affect the tech industry and the larger world.
Computer science research topics can be divided into several categories, such as artificial intelligence, big data and data science, human-computer interaction, security and privacy, and software engineering. If you are a student or researcher looking for computer research paper topics. In that case, this article provides some suggestions on examples of computer science research topics and questions.
Find your bootcamp match
What makes a strong computer science research topic.
A strong computer science topic is clear, well-defined, and easy to understand. It should also reflect the research’s purpose, scope, or aim. In addition, a strong computer science research topic is devoid of abbreviations that are not generally known, though, it can include industry terms that are currently and generally accepted.
Tips for Choosing a Computer Science Research Topic
- Brainstorm . Brainstorming helps you develop a few different ideas and find the best topic for you. Some core questions you should ask are, What are some open questions in computer science? What do you want to learn more about? What are some current trends in computer science?
- Choose a sub-field . There are many subfields and career paths in computer science . Before choosing a research topic, ensure that you point out which aspect of computer science the research will focus on. That could be theoretical computer science, contemporary computing culture, or even distributed computing research topics.
- Aim to answer a question . When you’re choosing a research topic in computer science, you should always have a question in mind that you’d like to answer. That helps you narrow down your research aim to meet specified clear goals.
- Do a comprehensive literature review . When starting a research project, it is essential to have a clear idea of the topic you plan to study. That involves doing a comprehensive literature review to better understand what has been learned about your topic in the past.
- Keep the topic simple and clear. The topic should reflect the scope and aim of the research it addresses. It should also be concise and free of ambiguous words. Hence, some researchers recommended that the topic be limited to five to 15 substantive words. It can take the form of a question or a declarative statement.
What’s the Difference Between a Research Topic and a Research Question?
A research topic is the subject matter that a researcher chooses to investigate. You may also refer to it as the title of a research paper. It summarizes the scope of the research and captures the researcher’s approach to the research question. Hence, it may be broad or more specific. For example, a broad topic may read, Data Protection and Blockchain, while a more specific variant can read, Potential Strategies to Privacy Issues on the Blockchain.
On the other hand, a research question is the fundamental starting point for any research project. It typically reflects various real-world problems and, sometimes, theoretical computer science challenges. As such, it must be clear, concise, and answerable.
How to Create Strong Computer Science Research Questions
To create substantial computer science research questions, one must first understand the topic at hand. Furthermore, the research question should generate new knowledge and contribute to the advancement of the field. It could be something that has not been answered before or is only partially answered. It is also essential to consider the feasibility of answering the question.
Top 10 Computer Science Research Paper Topics
1. battery life and energy storage for 5g equipment.
The 5G network is an upcoming cellular network with much higher data rates and capacity than the current 4G network. According to research published in the European Scientific Institute Journal, one of the main concerns with the 5G network is the high energy consumption of the 5G-enabled devices . Hence, this research on this topic can highlight the challenges and proffer unique solutions to make more energy-efficient designs.
2. The Influence of Extraction Methods on Big Data Mining
Data mining has drawn the scientific community’s attention, especially with the explosive rise of big data. Many research results prove that the extraction methods used have a significant effect on the outcome of the data mining process. However, a topic like this analyzes algorithms. It suggests strategies and efficient algorithms that may help understand the challenge or lead the way to find a solution.
3. Integration of 5G with Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
According to the International Finance Corporation, 5G and AI technologies are defining emerging markets and our world. Through different technologies, this research aims to find novel ways to integrate these powerful tools to produce excellent results. Subjects like this often spark great discoveries that pioneer new levels of research and innovation. A breakthrough can influence advanced educational technology, virtual reality, metaverse, and medical imaging.
4. Leveraging Asynchronous FPGAs for Crypto Acceleration
To support the growing cryptocurrency industry, there is a need to create new ways to accelerate transaction processing. This project aims to use asynchronous Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) to accelerate cryptocurrency transaction processing. It explores how various distributed computing technologies can influence mining cryptocurrencies faster with FPGAs and generally enjoy faster transactions.
5. Cyber Security Future Technologies
Cyber security is a trending topic among businesses and individuals, especially as many work teams are going remote. Research like this can stretch the length and breadth of the cyber security and cloud security industries and project innovations depending on the researcher’s preferences. Another angle is to analyze existing or emerging solutions and present discoveries that can aid future research.
6. Exploring the Boundaries Between Art, Media, and Information Technology
The field of computers and media is a vast and complex one that intersects in many ways. They create images or animations using design technology like algorithmic mechanism design, design thinking, design theory, digital fabrication systems, and electronic design automation. This paper aims to define how both fields exist independently and symbiotically.
7. Evolution of Future Wireless Networks Using Cognitive Radio Networks
This research project aims to study how cognitive radio technology can drive evolution in future wireless networks. It will analyze the performance of cognitive radio-based wireless networks in different scenarios and measure its impact on spectral efficiency and network capacity. The research project will involve the development of a simulation model for studying the performance of cognitive radios in different scenarios.
8. The Role of Quantum Computing and Machine Learning in Advancing Medical Predictive Systems
In a paper titled Exploring Quantum Computing Use Cases for Healthcare , experts at IBM highlighted precision medicine and diagnostics to benefit from quantum computing. Using biomedical imaging, machine learning, computational biology, and data-intensive computing systems, researchers can create more accurate disease progression prediction, disease severity classification systems, and 3D Image reconstruction systems vital for treating chronic diseases.
9. Implementing Privacy and Security in Wireless Networks
Wireless networks are prone to attacks, and that has been a big concern for both individual users and organizations. According to the Cyber Security and Infrastructure Security Agency CISA, cyber security specialists are working to find reliable methods of securing wireless networks . This research aims to develop a secure and privacy-preserving communication framework for wireless communication and social networks.
10. Exploring the Challenges and Potentials of Biometric Systems Using Computational Techniques
Much discussion surrounds biometric systems and the potential for misuse and privacy concerns. When exploring how biometric systems can be effectively used, issues such as verification time and cost, hygiene, data bias, and cultural acceptance must be weighed. The paper may take a critical study into the various challenges using computational tools and predict possible solutions.
Other Examples of Computer Science Research Topics & Questions
Computer research topics.
- The confluence of theoretical computer science, deep learning, computational algorithms, and performance computing
- Exploring human-computer interactions and the importance of usability in operating systems
- Predicting the limits of networking and distributed systems
- Controlling data mining on public systems through third-party applications
- The impact of green computing on the environment and computational science
Computer Research Questions
- Why are there so many programming languages?
- Is there a better way to enhance human-computer interactions in computer-aided learning?
- How safe is cloud computing, and what are some ways to enhance security?
- Can computers effectively assist in the sequencing of human genes?
- How valuable is SCRUM methodology in Agile software development?
Choosing the Right Computer Science Research Topic
Computer science research is a vast field, and it can be challenging to choose the right topic. There are a few things to keep in mind when making this decision. Choose a topic that you are interested in. This will make it easier to stay motivated and produce high-quality research for your computer science degree .
Select a topic that is relevant to your field of study. This will help you to develop specialized knowledge in the area. Choose a topic that has potential for future research. This will ensure that your research is relevant and up-to-date. Typically, coding bootcamps provide a framework that streamlines students’ projects to a specific field, doing their search for a creative solution more effortless.
Computer Science Research Topics FAQ
To start a computer science research project, you should look at what other content is out there. Complete a literature review to know the available findings surrounding your idea. Design your research and ensure that you have the necessary skills and resources to complete the project.
The first step to conducting computer science research is to conceptualize the idea and review existing knowledge about that subject. You will design your research and collect data through surveys or experiments. Analyze your data and build a prototype or graphical model. You will also write a report and present it to a recognized body for review and publication.
You can find computer science research jobs on the job boards of many universities. Many universities have job boards on their websites that list open positions in research and academia. Also, many Slack and GitHub channels for computer scientists provide regular updates on available projects.
There are several hot topics and questions in AI that you can build your research on. Below are some AI research questions you may consider for your research paper.
- Will it be possible to build artificial emotional intelligence?
- Will robots replace humans in all difficult cumbersome jobs as part of the progress of civilization?
- Can artificial intelligence systems self-improve with knowledge from the Internet?
About us: Career Karma is a platform designed to help job seekers find, research, and connect with job training programs to advance their careers. Learn about the CK publication .
Get matched with top bootcamps
Ask a question to our community, take our careers quiz.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
- Graduate Programs
- Undergraduate Programs
Strategic Research Areas
- Research Groups, Centers and Labs
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Executive Leadership
- Administrative Staff
- Faculty Awards and Honors
- Resources and Groups for ECE Women
- ECE Advisory Council
- ECE Connections
- Giving Opportunities
- Ways to Give
- Academic Support
- Financial Support
- Mental Health Resources
- Experience and Employment
- Undergraduate Services
- Graduate Services and Activities
Research in Electrical and Computer Engineering covers an extremely broad range of topics. Whether in computer architecture, energy and power systems or in nanotechnology devices, the research conducted in ECE is at the cutting edge of technological and scientific developments.
- Computer Engineering
Computer engineering concerns itself with the understanding and design of hardware needed to carry out computation, as well as the hardware-software interface. It is sometimes said that computer engineering is the nexus that connects electrical engineering and computer science. Research and teaching areas with a significant computer engineering component include digital logic and VLSI design, computer architecture and organization, embedded systems and Internet of things, virtualization and operating systems, code generation and optimization, computer networks and data centers, electronic design automation, or robotics.
Related Research Areas
- Artificial Intelligence
- Complex Systems, Network Science and Computation
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Systems
- Data Mining
- Energy and the Environment
- Rapid Prototyping
Robotics and Autonomy
- Scientific Computing
- Sensors and Actuators
- Signal and Image Processing
- Statistics and Machine Learning
Robotics at Cornell spans various subareas, including perception, control, learning, planning, and human-robot interaction. We work with a variety of robots such as aerial robots, home and office assistant robots, autonomous cars, humanoids, evolutionary robots, legged robots, snake robots and more. The Collective Embodied Intelligence Lab works to design and coordination of large robot collectives able to achieve complex behaviors beyond the reach of single robot systems, and corresponding studies on how social insects do so in nature. Major research topics include swarm intelligence, embodied intelligence, autonomous construction, bio-cyber physical systems, human-swarm interaction, and soft robots.
Visit the the Cornell Engineering Robotics Website for more.
- Integrated Circuits
- Power Electronics
- Robotics and Autonomy
- Systems and Networking
- Information, Networks, and Decision Systems
This research area focuses on the advancement of research and education in the information, learning, network, and decision sciences. Our research is at the frontier of a wide range of fields and applications, including machine learning and signal processing, optimization and control theory, information theory and coding, power systems and electricity markets, network science, and game theory. The work encompasses theory and practice, with the overarching objective of developing the mathematical underpinnings and tools needed to address some of the most pressing challenges facing society today in energy and climate change, transportation, social networks, and human health. In particular, the Foundations of Information, Networks, and Decision Systems (FIND) group comprises a vibrant community of faculty, postdocs, and students dedicated to developing the mathematical underpinnings and tools needed to address the aforementioned challenges in a principled and theory-guided manner.
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Image Analysis
- Information Theory and Communications
- Remote Sensing
- Physical Electronics, Devices, and Plasma Science
Work in this area applies the physics of electromagnetism, quantum mechanics, and the solid state to implement devices and systems for applications including energy, quantum technologies, sensing, communication, and computation. Our efforts span theory and development of new electronic and optical devices and materials, micro-electromechanical systems, acoustic and optical sensing and imaging, quantum control of individual atoms near absolute zero temperature, and experiments on high-energy plasmas at temperatures close to those at the center of the sun. At Cornell ECE, we work on diverse topics aimed at transforming the way we view the world. Our interdisciplinary research reveals fundamental similarities across problems and prompts new research into some of the most exciting and cutting-edge developments in the field.
- Advanced Materials Processing
- Astrophysics, Fusion and Plasma Physics
- High Energy Density, Plasma Physics and Electromagnetics
- Materials Synthesis and Processing
- Microfluidics and Microsystems
- Photonics and Optoelectronics
- Semiconductor Physics and Devices
- Solid State, Electronics, Optoelectronics and MEMs
- Circuits and Electronic Systems
Integrated circuits are ubiquitous and integral to everyday devices, from cellular phones and home appliances to automobiles and satellites. Healthcare, communications, consumer electronics, high-performance scientific computing, and many other fields are creating tremendous new opportunities for innovation in circuits and electronic systems at every level. Research in this area spans topics including analog and mixed signal circuits, RF transceivers, low power interfaces, power electronics and wireless power transfer, and many others.
- Micro Nano Systems
- Optical Physics and Quantum Information Science
- Bio-Electrical Engineering
Biological and Biomedical Electrical Engineering (B2E2) consists of both applied and fundamental work to understand the complexity of biological systems at different scales, e.g., from a single neuronal or cancer cell, all the way to the brain or malignant tumor. B2E2 aims to develop new hardware and computational tools to identify, characterize, and treat diseases. In the physical domain, electrical engineering approaches to integrated microsystems lead to new biological and medical sensors. These sensors consist of state-of-the-art ultrasonic, RF, optical, MRI, CT, electrical impedance transducers.
The integration of sensors, electronics are used to develop implantable and wearable devices, with decreasing size, weight, and power and increased functionality. B2E2 microsystems can help create interfaces for sensing and actuation to help understand the physiological and pathological mechanisms of diseases, and enable advanced robotic interfaces in medicine. Medical devices can generate vast amounts of data, which require both real-time and post-acquisition processing. B2E2 faculty, sometimes in collaboration with medical researchers, develop advanced computational tools to learn from and exploit data and apply artificial intelligence approaches to impact medical practice by improving: early disease detection, disease diagnosis, response to therapy assessment, and guided surgical procedures.
- Biomedical Imaging and Instrumentation
- Complex Systems, Network Science and Technology
- Computer-Aided Diagnosis
- Nanobio Applications
Hardware That Protects Against Software Attacks
ECE's Ed Suh and Zhiru Zhang and CS's Andrew C. Myers aim to develop both hardware architecture and design tools to provide comprehensive and provable security assurance for future computing systems against software-level attacks that exploit seven common vulnerability classes.
Image credit Beatrice Jin
Re-architecting Next-Gen Computing Systems
Disaggregated architectures have the potential to increase resource capacity by 10 to 100 times server-centric architectures.
Re-imagining Computer System Memories
Interdisciplinary team will provide new insights and an entirely new paradigm for the semiconductor industry in the emerging era of big data.
Engineers to hack 50-year-old computing problem with new center
Cornell engineers are part of a national effort to reinvent computing by developing new solutions to the “von Neumann bottleneck,” a feature-turned-problem that is almost as old as the modern computer itself.
The Laboratory of Plasma Studies: Uncovering mysteries of high energy density plasma physics
In the basement of Grumman Hall, an x-ray pulse produced by a hot, dense plasma – an ionized gas – lasting only fractions of a microsecond both begins and ends an experiment. Hidden within that fraction of time lies a piece of a puzzle—data that graduate students and staff scientists at the Laboratory of Plasma Studies (LPS) will use to better understand the mysterious physics behind inertial confinement fusion.
Sophia Rocco: Hoping to make the world a better place through a potential renewable energy source
When she was looking at graduate schools, physics major Sophia Rocco thought she would be in a materials science program bridging her interests in electricity and magnetism and novel materials for solar cells. Chancing upon the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Cornell, she discovered the Laboratory of Plasma Studies (LPS).
Finding the Ultimate Energy Source: Cornell’s Lab of Plasma Studies
Plasma is one of the four fundamental states of matter, but it does not exist freely on the Earth’s surface. It must be artificially generated by heating or subjecting a neutral gas to a strong electromagnetic field. Located in the basement of Grumman Hall are two large pulse-power generators that create plasma by delivering extremely high currents to ordinary matter for short periods. These generators are part of the Lab of Plasma Studies at Cornell University.
Photo credit: Dave Burbank
Vertical gallium oxide transistor high in power, efficiency
The research group led by Grace Xing and Debdeep Jena presented research on a new gallium oxide field-effect transistor at a conference at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology May 29-June 1.
Molnar, Jena and Xing join national consortium to develop future cellular infrastructure
Three Cornell faculty will be part of the newly established $27.5 million ComSenTer, a center for converged terahertz communications and sensing.
Data on the Brain
The NSF has found a willing partner at Cornell University in this quest to create technologies that will allow researchers to image the brain and the nervous system.
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
Can't Find Your COMPUTER ENGINEERING Project Topic?
For quick help chat with us now, +234 814 010 7220, +233 55 397 8005, search for your computer engineering project topic, how to get your complete computer engineering project instantly.
- Select 3 COMPUTER ENGINEERING Project Topics of your choice from the list above
- Submit the 3 topics to your Supervisor for Approval.
- Call Our Instant Help Desk on +234 814 010 7220 and Get Your Complete Project Material Instantly.
- All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here's what our amazing customers are saying.
- ACCOUNTING 3693
- ACCOUNTING EDUCATION 6
- ADULT EDUCATION 7
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE 6
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION 187
- ARCHITECTURE 41
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE 294
- ANIMAL SCIENCE 49
- AFRICAN LANGUAGES 7
- BANKING AND FINANCE 1200
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 1300
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT 23
- BUSINESS EDUCATION 16
- BIBLICAL AND THEOLOGY 36
- BIOCHEMISTRY 173
- BREWING SCIENCE 5
- BUILDING AND TECHNOLOGY 114
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 1588
- CHEMISTRY 36
- COMMERCE 25
- COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION 19
- CURRICULUM STUDIES 4
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 84
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING 211
- ECONOMICS 1229
- EDUCATION 4021
- ENGLISH 367
- ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS 231
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE 272
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT 212
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP 179
- FOOD SCIENCE & TECH. 137
- FINE & APPLIED ARTS 42
- FISHERY & AQUACULTURE 62
- FORESTRY & WILDLIFE 5
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING 197
- GEOGRAPHY 60
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT 316
- HEALTH & SEX EDUCATION 23
- HOME ECONOMICS 50
- HUMAN KINETICS 25
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 34
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY 36
- INSURANCE 141
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS 117
- ISLAMIC & ARABIC STUDIES 4
- LIBRARY SCIENCE 213
- MARKETING 998
- MASS COMMUNICATION 1473
- MATHEMATICS EDUCATION 9
- MICRO BIOLOGY 162
- MARINE AND TRANSPORT 6
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 152
- NURSING 114
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY 301
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 983
- POLITICAL SCIENCE 584
- PSYCHOLOGY 91
- PHILOSOPHY 164
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT 11
- PHARMACY 21
- PURCHASING & SUPPLY 300
- PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS MGT. 22
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING 51
- QUANTITY & SURVEYING 74
- RELIGIOUS & CULTURAL STUDIES 19
- SOCIAL STUDIES 10
- SCIENCE LABOURATORY 253
- SOIL SCIENCE 12
- SOCIOLOGY 284
- STATISTICS 126
- THEATRE ARTS 14
- TOURISM & HOSPITALITY 34
- URBAN & REGIONAL PLANING 64
- VOCATIONAL STUDIES 43
- VETERINARY 2
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 5
- APPLIED SCIENCE 15
- CRIMINOLOGY 70
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING 51
- HISTORY 124
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS & PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT 150
- PHYSIOLOGY 28
- MEDICINE 131
- SECRETARIAL STUDIES 131
- PUBLIC HEALTH 99
- NEW PROJECT TOPICS 22
- Click Here For More Departments
But if you are yet to make payment, see the account details below and make payment immediately to get your complete project now.
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Name: PRIMEDGE TECHNOLOGY
Account Number: 0116577831
Account Type: Current Account
Bank: Access Bank
Account Number: 1433892679
Bank: First Bank
Account Number: 3135995490
Account Type: Savings Account
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Number: 1014849427
Account Number: 2115220494
Type: Ghana Mobile Money
Account Name: DOUGLAS OSABUTEY
Mobile Number: 0553978005