Talk to our experts
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Question Paper - 5
- Sample Papers
Maths Mock Paper-5 for CBSE Class 10 Board Exams Free PDF download from Vedantu
In school, basic knowledge of all subjects is needed for the holistic growth of intellect. But one subject that is of the utmost importance is Maths. A good score in Class 10 maths helps a student to decide their future course of studies. Vedantu has come up with CBSE sample papers for Class 10 Maths that serve as a great study aid for Boards aspirants. Students can give mock tests with these sample papers and analyze their standard of preparation. With repeated practice, they can improve their performance to a great extent. Vedantu is a platform that provides free CBSE Solutions (NCERT) and other study materials for students. Science Students who are looking for NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science will also find the solutions curated by our Master Teachers really helpful.
Sample Question Paper 5 Class 10 Maths free PDF for download is available both on the website of Vedantu and ist mobile application.
Sample Question Paper 5 Class 10 Maths Question Pattern
Cbse class 10 maths sample papers released by board.
The sample question paper is of 90 marks and within 3 hours, the exam has to be completed. There are a total of 31 questions which are usually divided into four sections. The sample papers are absolutely based on the syllabus and are prepared chapter-wise as per the CBSE standard. Number Systems, algebra, coordinate geometry, trigonometry, measurement are some of the chapters that require some extra attention besides preparing for other chapters and topics which are a part of the syllabus.
The questions in the paper are designed to test the students' ability to understand and apply concepts. The students are expected to be thorough with all the formulae and concepts covered in the syllabus. A student who is well-prepared for the CBSE Class 10 Maths Board Exam will be able to solve the questions in this paper.
Sections Topics Marks:
Weightage and internal assessment.
Check out the CBSE Class 10 Maths 2023 chapter-wise weightage and internal assessment marks. This will give you an insight into the important topics and will help you prepare a study plan.
CBSE 10th Maths – Internal Assessment
For Class 10 Maths internal assessment, students should note that there will be an internal choice in 2 questions of 2 marks, 2 questions of 3 marks, and 1 question of 5 marks.
Benefits of Solving Class 10 Sample Question Paper - 5 Maths
Using sample papers takes the exam preparation for students to the next level.
It not only boosts their confidence but also helps them in understanding the areas they are lacking in and the areas they are good at.
This further enables them with the opportunity to practice more and perform better.
This sample question paper 5 Class 10 Maths is curated after a considerable amount of research and hard work by the professionals. These samples are helpful for the student coming from a science background and looking forward to having a great score in the exam.
So, download the CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Question Paper - 5 today for free and start solving it. If you have doubts while solving the paper, you can always avail the free revision notes curated by experts on Vedantu.
FAQs on CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Question Paper - 5
1. What is the Syllabus of CBSE Class 10 Maths?
The revised Class 10 maths syllabus of CBSE includes the following topics:
Statistics and Probability
2. Which Chapter Carries How Many Marks in Class 10 Maths?
The following table gives you an understanding of the marks weightage of each chapter included in the CBSE Class 10 maths syllabus. The total marks sum up to 80.
3. What are the benefits of solving Class 10 CBSE sample papers?
The concept clarity that students have is further enhanced by practising sample papers. Students will surely feel motivated after seeing their performance in the mock tests. It also provides them with an insight into their strengths and weaknesses and helps them prioritize time management and test-taking strategies, which will help them in the board exam to score high marks and get a good percentage in the board exams of Class 10 CBSE board 2023 and so on some of the topics are: Number System, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, and Mensuration, etc
4. How many times should I solve the Class 10 CBSE sample papers?
Generally, ten attempts can lead to good marks in the CBSE Class 10 Maths Board Exam. You should practice Vedantu's mock tests for maximum benefit and score high. Students can also solve other sample papers to check their level of preparation. However, practising the same paper, again and again, will not help much except in increasing speed. So try solving different types of questions every time, which will help you in scoring the best and understand all types of questions and understand the concepts better.
5. Why should students solve the sample papers for Class 10 Maths?
The students who want to pursue a science background and are looking forward to scoring good marks in the board exams should definitely solve the CBSE Class 10 Maths sample papers. These sample papers will help them in analyzing their strengths and weaknesses. This will also help them in analyzing the areas where they are lacking and need improvement. All the students preparing for the Board Exam of Class 10 can also solve these sample papers, and it will be beneficial for them to score high marks as well.
6. How to solve the sample papers for Class 10 Maths?
Some of the students find it difficult to start solving a paper as they have doubts about how to start and what to do next. So, we suggest you should take help from Vedantu senior teachers who will guide you with each and every step and clear your doubts so that you can attempt the paper confidently and score well in Class 10 CBSE examination and score high marks with the help of a sample paper which you will solve. Students can also use Vedantu Study material, Notes, Tips, and other study material available on the website to score good marks in class 10 CBSE Board Exam which will help them to achieve their goal of becoming an engineer or doctor, etc. Students can also download the Vedantu app for their betterment.
7. How can Maths Mock Paper-5 for CBSE Class 10 Board Exams help you score high marks in the board exams?
The Maths Mock Paper-5 for the CBSE Class 10 Board Exams can be extremely helpful for students appearing for their board exams this year. This mock paper is designed to test the students' understanding of the various aspects of mathematics. The concepts covered under this paper include number system, algebra, coordinate geometry, trigonometry and mensuration. Every student should attempt the paper with utmost dedication as it can test their level of preparation and help them practice for the board exam effectively. They should take ample time to go through all the questions and then try to solve them. Taking help from Vedantu's teachers can be very beneficial for students as they can clear all their doubts and get guidance on how to attempt the paper in the best possible way. Doing well in this mock paper will give students a good idea about where they stand with respect to their preparations for the board exams and help them focus on the areas that need improvement.
- Andhra Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- NCERT Books 2022-23
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Notes
- NCERT Exemplar Books
- NCERT Exemplar Solution
- States UT Book
- School Kits & Lab Manual
- NCERT Books 2021-22
- NCERT Books 2020-21
- NCERT Book 2019-2020
- NCERT Book 2015-2016
- RD Sharma Solution
- TS Grewal Solution
- DK Goel Solution
- TR Jain Solution
- Selina Solution
- Frank Solution
- ML Aggarwal Solution
- Lakhmir Singh and Manjit Kaur Solution
- I.E.Irodov solutions
- ICSE - Goyal Brothers Park
- ICSE - Dorothy M. Noronhe
- Sandeep Garg Textbook Solution
- Micheal Vaz Solution
- S.S. Krotov Solution
- Evergreen Science
- KC Sinha Solution
- ICSE - ISC Jayanti Sengupta, Oxford
- ICSE Focus on History
- ICSE GeoGraphy Voyage
- ICSE Hindi Solution
- ICSE Treasure Trove Solution
- Thomas & Finney Solution
- SL Loney Solution
- SB Mathur Solution
- P Bahadur Solution
- Narendra Awasthi Solution
- MS Chauhan Solution
- LA Sena Solution
- Integral Calculus Amit Agarwal Solution
- IA Maron Solution
- Hall & Knight Solution
- Errorless Solution
- Pradeep's KL Gogia Solution
- OP Tandon Solutions
- Sample Papers
- Previous Year Question Paper
- Value Based Questions
- CBSE Syllabus
- CBSE MCQs PDF
- Assertion & Reason
- New Revision Notes
- Revision Notes
- HOTS Question
- Marks Wise Question
- Toppers Answer Sheets
- Exam Paper Aalysis
- Concept Map
- CBSE Text Book
- Additional Practice Questions
- Vocational Book
- CBSE - Concept
- KVS NCERT CBSE Worksheets
- Formula Class Wise
- Formula Chapter Wise
- JEE Crash Course
- JEE Previous Year Paper
- Important Info
- JEE Mock Test
- SRM-JEEE Mock Test
- VITEEE Mock Test
- BITSAT Mock Test
- Manipal Engineering Mock Test
- AP EAMCET Previous Year Paper
- COMEDK Previous Year Paper
- GUJCET Previous Year Paper
- KCET Previous Year Paper
- KEAM Previous Year Paper
- Manipal Previous Year Paper
- MHT CET Previous Year Paper
- WBJEE Previous Year Paper
- AMU Previous Year Paper
- TS EAMCET Previous Year Paper
- SRM-JEEE Previous Year Paper
- VITEEE Previous Year Paper
- BITSAT Previous Year Paper
- Crash Course
- Previous Year Paper
- Previous Year Papers
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numerical Aptitude Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge
- Business Studies
- Political science
- Enviromental Studies
- Mass Media Communication
- Teaching Aptitude
- NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA
- SAINIK SCHOOL (AISSEE)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- CBSE Board News
- Scholarship Olympiad
- School Admissions
- Entrance Exams
- All Board Updates
- State Wise Books
- Engineering Exam
CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 PDF Download
We have mentioned here the CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 for the ease of students in their board exam preparation. With the help of CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5, students can get clues about the actual board question papers as well as the difficulty level of question papers.
In this article, we’ve given the PDF file of CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 along with how to use them for your board exam preparation.
CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 with Solutions
The sample paper of Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 is very helpful when it is being combined with the solutions. The CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 with solutions can help students to solve those questions in which students find themselves stuck.
Furthermore, it assists students to understand how the questions should be attempted in the board’s answer sheet to get good marks. As mentioned above, here we have provided the direct link to access the CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 with Solutions in PDF file format. It will not only assist students to cross-check their preparation level, but assists in preparing a strategic approach for the Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 exam.
How to Download CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 in PDF?
CBSE Board candidates can download the CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 in PDF by following the below given steps.
- Reach to the Selfstudys website by typing ( https://www.selfstudys.com ) on your browser
- Click on Navigation button to find CBSE
- Now, click on Sample Papers
- A new page will load containing Sample Papers for various subjects, you have to click on Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5
- It will open another page, where you can finally search or download the CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5.
Who Releases the CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 with Solutions and Why?
The Central Board of Secondary Education releases the CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 with answer keys. Also, the sample papers of Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 are prepared by our subject matter experts with solutions. The collection of CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 in PDF is made available here to download.
CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 with Solutions are released to help students in their board exam preparation. The sample paper of Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 helps students in various ways from understanding question paper pattern to knowing the difficulty level of questions. The CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 is also released a few months before the board examination so that students can use them as a practice tool.
The use of sample papers reduces the stress level of board candidates while preparing for the CBSE Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 Paper.
How to Use CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 for Board Exam Preparation?
There are plethora of ways to utilise the CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 for board exam preparation; a few of them are listed below -
- As a revision Tool: Human brain has a limitation: To forget things. But, with rigorous and regular revisions it can retain information for a longer period of time as the information gets stored in long term memory. Therefore, all the students who really want to utilise the CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 with solutions can use them as a revision tool.
- For Self-Assessment: The down side of board exam preparation is that, you just spend time on revising the chapters, solving questions using NCERT Class 10 Notes and remembering lots of Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 formulas. But you should focus on self-assessment to understand how well you have prepared so far. Doing self-assessment aids a lot of value in your CBSE Class 10 Board exam preparation because you can find out the weak points to focus on.
- As a Practice Tool: There’s no doubt, the CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 is the best practice tool as it helps you to solve those questions which are based on the actual CBSE Class 10 Exam pattern. Apart from this, the Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 sample papers are considered as a blueprint; means, exact number of questions are asked as mentioned in the actual CBSE Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 question paper.
Key Points To Remember While Using CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 with Solutions
- Start with the overview: Just like the actual CBSE Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 question paper, the sample paper contains an overview; such as total time duration, total marks, important instructions, etc. Thus, make sure when you start using the Using CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 with Solutions, you begin by understanding the overview.
- Solve Easy Questions First: A board question paper is designed in a way that includes questions from easy to difficult so, make sure you first attempt those questions which you find easy to answer. Solving easy questions from CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 will give you a boost in your confidence which will help you score better marks. Also, solving the easy questions from Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 sample papers will trigger your mind and give you motivation to solve difficult ones too.
- Be careful with word count: There are short answer types of questions, long answer types of questions and objective types of questions. If you want to perform better in the examination then you must be careful with word count. Make sure you read the instructions for each section to not exceed the word count. It is an important point to remember while using CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 because increasing or decreasing the word count doesn’t add any special value to the question and your overall marks.
- Use solutions and Answer keys for hints or detailed explanation: There is a high chance you will be stuck at some questions while solving the CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5; for such circumstances, the PDF that we provide here contains solutions and Answer keys. Whenever you are doing self-study and feel stuck, use solutions and Answer keys for hints or detailed explanation. It will save you lots of time during the preparation of Class 10 Maths (Standard) 2023 Set 5 examination.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
- CBSE Syllabus 2023-24
- Social Media Channels
- Login Customize Your Notification Preferences
One Last Step...
- Second click on the toggle icon
- CBSE sample papers
- CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Papers - SA2
- CBSE Sample Papers Class 10 Sa2 Maths Set 5
CBSE Sample Papers Class 10 SA 2 Maths Set 5
To gain command over Maths subject, it’s important that students must practice different types of Maths problems. Solving the CBSE Sample Papers Class 10 SA 2 Maths is one of the ways through which students can practice questions of varying difficulty levels. So, here we are providing the CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper SA 2 Set 5 in PDF format. Solving this paper will give students an idea of exam patterns and mark weightage. Also, they feel more confident while writing the exam.
Download Maths SA 2 Sample Paper Set 5
Access Other Sets of CBSE Class 10 Maths SA 2 Sample Papers
Students can access the other sets of CBSE sample papers for Class 10 Maths SA 2 exam from the table below.
Students can also access the latest CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Maths board exam at BYJU’S.
Key Features of CBSE Sample Papers Class 10 SA 2 Maths
- Experts design the sample papers.
- These papers cover all the important topics of the syllabus.
- Solving these sample papers will help students to understand the types of questions asked in the exam and their difficulty level.
- Students get well-versed in the exam pattern and mark distribution.
- Practicing sample papers will boost the confidence level of students.
We hope students have found this information on “CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 SA 2 Maths Set 5” useful for their studies. To download the sample papers for all classes, visit the CBSE Sample Paper page. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to the YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
Post My Comment
- Share Share
Register with BYJU'S & Download Free PDFs
Register with byju's & watch live videos.
- Sample paper class 10 Maths
- Active page
Class 10 Maths is one of most important subject for students and need good resourse and practice to excel in exam Sample papers for class 10 Maths will help you to achive your goal .With proper planning one can score 100 percent marks in class 10 maths. In this page we will guide you how to use sample paper class 10 maths effective and how sample paper class 10 maths will help you to score more in your board exam. Do solve all questions given in NCERT text book with the use of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths.
For class 10 students there are almost 5 to six subject of which it is observed that students spend maximum time doing practicing maths subject.With proper strategies and planning your efforts can be increase many times.For your upcoming higher class maths is the most important topic so always try to build a good fundamental base of this subject.Practicing from sample paper class 10 maths and taking help from the solution of sample paper class 10 maths is very useful but must be done with proper planning. Do solve other subject CBSE Sample papers for class 10 prepared by Physics Wallah.
Find pdf of Sample paper class 10 Maths with Solutions
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-2 Questions
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-2 Answers
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-1 Questions
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-1 Answers
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-3 Questions
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-3 Answers
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-5 Questions
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-5 Answers
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-4 Questions
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-4 Answers
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-7 Questions
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-7 Answers
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-6 Questions
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-6 Answers
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-8 Questions
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-8 Answers
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-9 Questions
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-9 Answers
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-10 Questions
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-10 Answers
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-11 Questions
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-11 Answers
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-12 Questions
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper-12 Answers
How to build concept in Maths with the help of Sample Paper for Class 10 Maths
- The first step starts from learning and understanding theory given in the chapter.
- Always follow the sequence of chapter given in your text book don’t mix and match.
- Always attend the classes never miss any class
- After attending the class read the theory part of text book.While reading try to understand the concept and note down all important formula.
- Make sure you remember the formula of maths.Which can be achieved by proper revision and making a good notes of class 10 maths.
- When you are confident that the theory part is clear and you have the developed clarity in the concept.Just revise the formula of the chapter and always make a separate note book for maths formula.Next step is developing the problem solving skill.it’s an art can partially be achieved by proper practice.
Problem Solving approach in Class 10 Maths
Once you have good understanding in the theory part of the chapter start solving the question from the solved example. You can use sample paper class 10 maths prepared by Physics Wallah having detail solution. Always spend time with question don’t jump to solution immediately.It will not help try to develop your own method of solving the question rather than understanding the solution given in text book. When you try a question 10 to 12 times always remember that you have developed and learn that method by which there is an error of doing the question.
Always try to build your own solutions and finally check the solution of text book to have idea about the approach. Always remember approach of numerical solving is slowly develops on you it can’t be added or planned to have a good and fast approach of numerical solving. You have to developed your own solutions. For additional information related to the subject you can check the Maths Formula and Maths Symbols section.
How Sample Paper Class 10 Maths can help you to score 100 out of 100 Marks in board
Class 10 board need proper planning. The pattern of class 10 maths is similar to Physics Wallah sample paper class 10 maths so that you will be familiar with the pattern and question type. Must be wounding how to use sample paper class 10 maths or the best way to use sample paper class 10 maths. To do so you must follow the following points.
- Before start solving the sample paper class 10 maths revise the entire formula list of class 10 maths.
- While solving sample paper class 10 maths never open your text or note book.
- While solving sample paper class 10 maths never use calculators.
- Always try to solve one sample at once don’t break into two part use proper time don’t go beyond time to solve sample paper class 10 maths.
- Don’t download sample paper class 10 maths with solution .At first solve entire paper than only go for solution of sample paper class 10 maths.
- Give marks to each solved sample paper class 10 maths by your own.Make a note of your errors which you have done in paper and try to work hard in that area which is weaker .
- Be honest while solving the sample paper class 10 maths, give proper marks.Always analyse your mistake .
Physics Wallah uploaded more than 50 sample paper class 10 maths with proper answer so just go it try to complete the entire sample paper class 10 maths and learn from the solution try to update yourself avoid mistake.Doing this we are confident you will score full marks in your class 10 board. All the best keep on doing practicing questions fromPhysics Wallah. It will be very good if you discuss your learning with others. Sharing increases your knowledge.
Do appear for competitive exams like NTSE, NLSTSE, KVPY, PRMO, ISO, ICO etc . The experience that you will gain from this will help you a lot in future . While solving maths the most important think is revesion of Maths Formula, so download Maths Formula now. Do follow Maths Notes for Class 10 prepared by Physics Wallah.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is right approach and strategies to solve Class 10 Maths Sample Papers ?
Ans. To score good marks in class 10 bords exam one must have very clear planning specifically for subject like Maths. Solving questions and effective learning is key area on which students must focus on. Class 10 Maths Sample Papers must be solved once you have revise complete syllabus. Start form Class 10 Maths Sample Papers and try to write all answer by yourself and then use the Class 10 Maths Sample Papers solution and find out your mistakes and right approach required to solve the questions. Class 10 Maths Sample Papers must be solved in set duration of time without the help of any notes and reference books or formula sheet.
Q2. How to score good marks in class 10 Maths ?
Ans. To score good marks in Maths on must start the preparation form the month of March and try to prepare notes of the subject. Must follows the following suggestion while preparing Maths.
- Always attend Maths class never miss the class. Make sure you are noting down all important points explained by Maths teacher. Just after the class solve questions given in the NCERT text book it will be great if you can solve few additional reference book questions. Solving MCQ question in Maths will help you to improve your mistake and prepare you toward errorless skill of solving questions of maths.
- Prepare detail notes of what school teacher taught you write down all important points formulas used in the chapter. And solve all question given in the NCERT text book make sure you have proper plan of revision of these chapters. While solving the exercise don’t use the help of NCERT solutions.
- Try to solve few additional questions given in reference book or you can solve questions given in the Physics Wallah.
- Prepare for all your school exam like UT and half yearly find out your most common mistake you do in subject like Maths.
Q3. Are the Class 10 Maths Sample Papers available at Physics Wallah are free ?
Ans. Yes, all the sample paper available in Physics Wallah are free for all user you can download the Class 10 Maths Sample Papers with detail solutions for your practice. Our academic team added multiple CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Papers with detail explanation of each questions for reference. Apart from this you can download other resource too.
Q4. Are Class 10 Maths Sample Papers are based on CBSE pattern ?
Ans. Experts of Physics Wallah are having teaching experience more than 10 years and Physics Wallahexperts understand the pattern of CBSE board exam and prepared all Class 10 Maths Sample Papers as per the latest pattern of CBSE board exams with detail explanation of each and every question that are asked in Class 10 Maths Sample Papers. All types of questions asked in CBSE board exams are covered in CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Papers.
Q5. What are the other recourse which are helpful for CBSE class 10 Maths ?
Ans. One must solve all CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Papers uploaded by Physics Wallahfor better practice. Apart from CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Papers you can solve the following recourse form Physics Wallahto become expert in class 10 Maths
- Sample Paper Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers
- Sample Paper Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Sample Paper
Talk to Our counsellor
- School & Boards
- College Admission
- Govt Jobs Alert & Prep
- Current Affairs
- GK & Aptitude
CBSE Class 10 Maths (Standard) Sample Paper 2023-24 PDF with Additional Practice Questions by Board
Cbse class 10 maths sample paper 2024: download the sample paper and marking scheme for cbse class 10 maths (standard) for board exam 2024. also, download practice paper by cbse board with increased competency level questions for cbse class 10 maths exam 2024..
CBSE Class 10 Maths Sample Paper 2023-24: CBSE sample papers are the best resources for the annual board examinations as the similar paper pattern and marks distribution is followed in the CBSE board exams. The board also releases marking scheme cum solutions to reveal the accurate answer/solution writing format and marks distribution. In this article, you can find the CBSE Class 10 Mathematics (Standard) Sample Paper 2023-24. This sample paper is going to be extremely helpful in preparing for the year-end board exam in the right way. CBSE Class 10 Maths Marking Scheme is helpful for knowing the step-wise solutions for questions given in the sample paper and understanding how answers will be evaluated in a step-by-step manner in board exams. Besides the sample paper, CBSE also released the practice paper for Class 10 Maths (Standard) that includes more competency based questions which is in line with the CBSE's New Exam Pattern applied for the 2023-24 session. You can check the details of the practice paper and download the same with marking scheme from the last section of this article.
The CBSE Class 10 Maths Board Exam 2024 will be for 80 marks and the time allowed to solve the paper will be 3 hours. Check the complete sample paper and marking scheme PDFs below for more details on the question paper format.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Mind Maps for Quick Revision
CBSE Class 10 Maths Chapter-Wise Important Formulas
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Standard (Code No.041) Sample Question Paper 2023-24
- This Question Paper has 5 Sections A, B, C, D and E.
- Section A has 20 MCQs carrying 1 mark each
- Section B has 5 questions carrying 02 marks each.
- Section C has 6 questions carrying 03 marks each.
- Section D has 4 questions carrying 05 marks each.
- Section E has 3 case based integrated units of assessment (04 marks each) with sub- parts of the values of 1, 1 and 2 marks each respectively.
- All Questions are compulsory. However, an internal choice in 2 Qs of 5 marks, 2 Qs of 3marks and 2 Questions of 2 marks has been provided. An internal choice has been provided in the 2marks questions of Section E
- Draw neat figures wherever required. Take π =22/7 wherever required if not stated.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus 2023-24 (PDF)
CBSE Class 10 Maths Deleted Syllabus 2023-2024
Section A consists of 20 questions of 1 mark each.
1. If two positive integers a and b are written as a = x 3 y 2 and b = xy 3 , where x, y are prime numbers, then the result obtained by dividing the product of the positive integers by the LCM (a, b) is
(a) xy (b) xy 2 (c) x 3 y 3 (d) x 2 y 2
The given linear polynomial y = f(x) has
(a) 2 zeros
(b) 1 zero and the zero is ‘3’
(c) 1 zero and the zero is ‘4’
(d) No zero
3. The given pair of linear equations is non-intersecting.
Which of the following statements is true?
4. Write the nature of roots of the quadratic equation 9x 2 – 6x – 2 = 0.
(a) No real roots
(b) 2 equal real roots
(c) 2 distinct real roots
(d) More than 2 real roots
5. Two APs have the same common difference. The first term of one of these is –1 and that of the other is
– 8. Then the difference between their 4th terms is
6. Find the ratio in which the line segment joining (2,-3) and (5, 6) is divided by x-axis.
7. (x,y) is 5 unit from the origin. How many such points lie in the third quadrant?
(d) infinitely many
8. In In △ABC, DE ‖ AB. If AB = a, DE = x, BE = b and EC = c.
Express x in terms of a, b and c.
9. If O is centre of a circle and Chord PQ makes an angle 50° with the tangent PR at the point of contact P, find the angle made by the chord at the centre.
10. A Quadrilateral PQRS is drawn to circumscribe a circle. If PQ = 12 cm, QR = 15 cm and RS = 14 cm, find the length of SP.
(a) 15 cm (b) 14 cm (c) 12 cm (d) 11 cm
11. Given that sin θ = a/b, find cos θ.
12. (sec A + tan A) (1 – sin A) =
(c) cosec A
13. A pole 6 m high casts a shadow 2 √3m long on the ground, then the Sun’s elevation is
14. If the perimeter and the area of a circle are numerically equal, then the radius of the circle is
(a) 2 units
(b) π units
(c) 4 units
(d) 7 units
15. It is proposed to build a single circular park equal in area to the sum of areas of two circular parks of diameters 16 m and 12 m in a locality. The radius of the new park is
16. There is a green square board of side ‘2a’ unit circumscribing a red circle. Jayadev is asked to keep a dot on the above said board. Find the probability that he keeps the dot on the green region.
17. 2 cards of hearts and 4 cards of spades are missing from a pack of 52 cards. What is the probability of getting a black card from the remaining pack?
19. DIRECTION: In the question number 19 and 20, a statement of assertion (A) is followed by a statement of Reason (R).
Choose the correct option
Statement A (Assertion): Total Surface area of the top is the sum of the curved surface area of the hemisphere and the curved surface area of the cone.
Statement R( Reason) : Top is obtained by fixing the plane surfaces of the hemisphere and cone together.
(a) Both assertion (A) and reason (R) are true and reason (R) is the correct explanation of assertion (A)
(b) Both assertion (A) and reason (R) are true and reason (R) is not the correct explanation of assertion (A)
(c) Assertion (A) is true but reason (R) is false.
(d) Assertion (A) is false but reason (R) is true.
20. Statement A (Assertion): -5, −5/2, 0, 5/2, …. is in Arithmetic Progression.
Statement R (Reason) : The terms of an Arithmetic Progression cannot have both positive and negative rational numbers.
CBSE Additional Practice Questions or CBSE Practice Paper for Class 10 Standard Maths
The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE released additional practice questions for CBSE Class 10 Maths Board Exam 2024. This resource is a kind of practice paper which is an additional source of practice questions other than the CBSE sample papers. However, questions in this practice paper are somewhat trickier and are more critical and analytical thinking based. Thus, students will get more competency-based questions which is suggested under the latest CBSE exam pattern .
Check below some questions from the CBSE Class 10 Maths Practice Paper to understand the level of questions that can be expected in CBSE Board Exam 2024:
Q. Kimaya and Heena started walking from the point P at the same moment in opposite directions on an 800 m long circular path as shown below. Kimaya walked to the club house at an average speed of 100 m/min and Heena walked to the badminton court at an average speed of 80 m/min. The length of the circular track between the clubhouse and the badminton court is 180 m.
If Heena took 1 minute more than Kimaya to each her destination, find the time taken by Heena to reach the badminton court. Show your work. (2 marks)
Q. ABCD is a rhombus with side 3 cm. Two arcs are drawn from points A and C respectively such that the radius equals the side of the rhombus. The figure is shown below.
If BD is a line of symmetry for the figure, then find the area of the shaded part of the figure in terms of 𝜋. Show your work. (2 marks)
Q. Prime factorisation of three numbers A, B and C is given below: (3 marks)
A = (2 r × 3 p × 5 q )
B = (2 p × 3 r × 5 p )
C = (2 q × 3 q × 5 p ) such that, p < q < r and p, q, & r are natural numbers.
♦ The largest number that divides A, B and C without leaving a remainder is 30.
♦ The smallest number that leaves a remainder of 2 when divided by each of A, B and C is 5402. Find A, B and C. Show your work.
CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers for Board Exam 2024 (All Subjects)
CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2023-2024 (All Subjects)
NCERT Books for Class 10 - All Subjects
Get here latest School , CBSE and Government Jobs notification in English and Hindi for Sarkari Naukari and Sarkari Result . Download the Jagran Josh Sarkari Naukri App .
- JSSC PGT Response Sheet 2023
- Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2023
- UKPSC RO ARO Admit Card 2023
- BPSC TRE Admit Card 2023
- ESIC Paramedical Admit Card 2023
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Exercise 13.2 Chapter 13, PDF Download
CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus for Board Exam 2024 with Important Resources
CBSE Class 10 Maths Deleted Syllabus for Board Exam 2024
- CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers
- Education News
- CBSE Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 10
Latest Education News
Pro Kabaddi 2023 अपडेटेड पॉइंट्स टेबल यहां देखें
Statue of Equality: Largest Ambedkar statue outside India to be unveiled in US
Class 10 Maths NCERT Solutions Chapter 10 Circles - Exercise 10.1
GATE 2024 Exam Schedule Released at gate2024.iisc.ac.in; Check Dates Here
RRC NR Bharti 2023: रेलवे में निकली 3093 अपरेंटिस पदों पर भर्ती, जानें कब तक करें आवेदन ?
RRC NR Recruitment 2024 for 3093 Apprentice, Apply Online at rrcnr.org
UGC NET 2023 Exam Analysis (December 6 Shift 1): Question Paper Review, Difficulty Level, Good Attempts
INI CET 2024 Counselling Round 1 Seat Allotment Result Tomorrow at aiimsexams.ac.in
NIOS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online For Group A, B, C Posts, Check Eligibility, Salary Up To Rs- 208700
[Latest] Pro Kabaddi League 2023 Points Table: PKL 10 Team Rankings
Can you spot 3 differences between the Statue of Liberty pictures in 14 seconds?
HPSC Exam Date 2023 Rescheduled For Superintendent Jail And Other Posts : Download PDF
MPSOS Admit Card 2023 OUT: मध्य प्रदेश ओपन स्कूल के 10वीं और 12वीं परीक्षाओं के प्रवेश पत्र जारी, mpsos.nic.in से करें डाउनलोड
NBSE Class 10, 12 Exam 2024 Timetable Out, Check Answer Booklet Details Here
ESIC Paramedical Admit Card 2023 OUT: जारी हुए पैरा मेडिकल भर्ती परीक्षा के प्रवेश पत्र, यहाँ से करें डायरेक्ट डाउनलोड
IBPS Calendar 2024 Check Exam Schedule for Clerk, PO, RRB Office Assistant
JSSC PGT Response Sheet 2023: जारी हुई झारखंड पीजीटी टीचर रिपॉन्स शीट, jssc.nic.in से करें डाउनलोड
Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2023: रिस्पांस शीट डाउनलोड लिंक ssc.nic.in पर, जानें कैसे करें अंको की गणना
Jaipur Schools Closed Due to Rajasthan Bandh; Check Jaipur School News Here
B.R Ambedkar Biography: Birth, Early Life, Education, Political Career, Drafting of India's Constitution, Books, and More