An assignment is one of the essential aspects of the study. Students often get stressed out while doing assignments. It is not rare for students to complete their assignments early but get late as they don’t know the best way to submit assignments. TutorBin experts describe the process here just for you for those who find it difficult. We also offer you help with assignments.
Best Way to Submit Assignment-
Here, we have discussed some options that you can explore to submit your assignment. Our experts have assembled detailed descriptions to ensure that you can use different platforms and devices to complete the submission without a glitch.
Though we have given several options considering all grad school and university students, the assignment submission process mainly depends on your educational institution. The teachers decide how they want you to submit your assignment. Confirm what process your teacher has selected, and then use that specific method.
Assignment Submission through web
If you want to submit your assignment through a web platform, this submission through the web is one of the best options for you. Students who want to make their submission this way can follow these steps to complete the process:
- Hover over the Submit Assignment button in the Submissions area. Click the button
- Upload: Select your assignment file from your computer.
- Create: You can also create your assignment document on the web using the text editor option.
- Click Submit to finish. Optional: If students want to resubmit an assignment, then they can click on the re-submit button and follow the same steps above.
Assignment Submission through Google Classroom
We have stated the best way to submit assignments is through Google Classroom. If your university or grad school uses this platform, read out the process to know how you can Turn in (submit) an assignment.
- Visit classroom.google.com.
- Click the class> Classwork.
- Click the assignment> View assignment.
- Go to Your Work . Click on Add or Create . Select Google Drive, File, or Link.
- Enter a URL or you can also choose an attachment. Click the Add option.
- Under Your Work , you have to click on Add or Create> Docs, Slides, Sheets, or Drawings. A new file will be attached and opened.
- Click on the file and start entering your information.
- (Optional) To remove any attachments, you have to go to the attachment. Next to the name, you will get an option to remove, click Remove and your previous attachment will be removed.
- (Optional) For Public Comments, you can click on the comment section and the whole class can see the comment. You can ask relevant questions. It helps others to complete the assignment.
- (Optional) To add a private comment, enter your comment under the Private comments section and click Post. Only your teacher can see this private comment.
- Click Turn In and confirm. The status of the assignment changes to Turned in. Important: If you get an error message when you click Turn in, let your instructor know. Once you turn, you will lose the editing rights. Your teacher will take over.
Sometimes, your teacher assigns a doc where you get instructions and you have to complete the allocated assignment on that specific doc. If that is the case, here is your step-by-step guide that shows you the best way to submit assignments.
Turn in an assignment with a doc assigned to you
When your teacher attaches an assignment document specifying your name, it becomes a personal copy. Here, your teacher has access to review your progress and edit when your first copy is done. Your teacher can add review comments on it as your work progresses. You can make the edits before clicking on Turn in and submitting your final assignment. The process is described below:
- 1st, click the class> Classwork.
- Now, click on the image with your name and open the assigned file.
- Once you open the file, enter your work into it.
- After finishing the document in Classroom, click Turn in to confirm your assignment submission. The assignment status will get changed and it will show Turned in.
Unsubmit an assignment
Sometimes, students mistakenly press the Turn in button before making the final version of their assignment. If you want to modify an assignment, unsubmit the work and make the changes.
Important: If you submit an assignment after the due date, it is marked late. The turn-in should be before the due date, even if you submitted the corrected version or previously submitted the assignment before your deadline. Resubmission of an assignment should be before the due date.
- Then, click the assignment> View assignment.
- Finally, click Unsubmit, and confirm.
Note: Once you do the above-mentioned process, you will unsubmit the assignment. Turn in the assignment once again before the set deadline.
From the iOS App
You can submit assignments by other means as well. If you plan to do that, the best way to submit assignments is through an iOS application. For submission of assignments, students can:
- Tap the assignment Which you would like to submit.
- Go to the top right and then, Tap the + icon over there.
- Create a Submission if you want to write a text-only response.
- For the camera roll, go to your iPhone or iPad camera roll and submit.
- Submit your video or image assignment directly from your camera . You just have to take a Video or Photo from your camera at the time of submission.
- Submit from Resources by attaching your files through Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive.
- Make submissions from iOS Apps. Attach your file to your device
- Once you have completed the assignment, tap the Submit or Green checkmark .
From the Android App
Students can also submit their assignments from the Android application. For this, they have to follow the below-mentioned process:
- Select the assignment that you would like to submit.
- Now, you need to swipe left. You can access the Submissions/Grades , Or You can tap the down-facing arrow sign given in the header part and select Submissions/Grades.
- Now go to the top right and tap the + icon there.
- You have to select your assignment here from your device to upload it. Choose Upload Submission for this. If you want to create the assignment there, tap the option Create Text Submission and write your assignment there.
- Check the Draft if you want to save the created assignment that you will submit.
- Go to the top right & tap the sign arrow to complete the submission.
Step-by-Step Guide For Assignment Submission
Now, we know what the best way to submit assignments is. But it’s important to ensure that you do complete your assignments properly. We have given you a step-by-step guide that will ensure you have nailed it. One can always take the help of online assignment help if all fails.
Step 1 – Understand your assignment
Understand your assignment task from your teacher.
Don’t forget to check what type of assignment you are doing. It helps you in your research and assists you in structuring your assignment accordingly.
See the details of the assignment. Clarify with teachers if you have any doubts.
Find the parameters on which your assignment will be assessed.
Step 2 – Do your research
Research in writing assignments is one of the key aspects. Finding relevant and reliable information could help you to improve your assignment.
For this, you can do the below-mentioned:
- online sources
- talking to experts.
Step 3 – Plan
Plan how you will do the assignment. It will help you to put your full focus on making it better. If you need to follow a structure, make a special note before you start working on it.
Step 4 – Start Working on the Assignment
In the first draft, write the key pointers that you need to focus on. Jot down the information sequentially. If you are working on a mathematical assignment, you can note the formula or any concept required to explain. All the basic information will be there in the first layout of your assignment. For writing assignments, you can write pointers and conclusions while structuring your first layout.
You need to revise your draft to make it grammatically correct for Fine-tuning it. Check plagiarism . Make the sentences more sensible, information-rich, and relatable. For writing assignments, check your content flow as well. For mathematical assignments, explain your answers with relevant formulas and functions. It will make more sense for your teacher that you have understood it well.
Why is Assignment submission important?
An assignment is an academic task given by teachers. It offers students the scope to study, and practice and reflects what they have learned. An assignment is a work that helps them to achieve learning goals. It provides them with an overview of whether students have understood the subject. Teachers evaluate the gained knowledge from the task and measure students’ academic performance depending on its quality. It’s amazing if you are able to submit assignments on time or else you can take homework help from experts to ensure that you meet the assignment deadline.
We understand your predicaments. Considering your confusion and doubt, TutorBin experts have given the required information. If you feel that you also need our help with assignments, we welcome you to the TutorBin family. Our assignment writing help will guide you to deliver the best quality assignments and assist you in outperforming in your studies. For our help, click here . For more information, check our blog page regularly.
- E- Learning
- Online Learning
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Comment * NEXT
Save my name and email in this browser for the next time I comment.
You May Also Like
Why Is It Important To Paraphrase
How to Choose and Start the Right Programming Language for Your Project
Top 5 Ways To Learn Coding
From Struggling to Thriving: How a Math Helper Can Transform Your Math Homework Experience
The Ultimate Guide to Computer Science Project Topics and Ideas for Students
Online homework help, get homework help.
Get Answer within 15-30 minutes
Check out our free tool Math Problem Solver
About tutorbin, what do we do.
We offer an array of online homework help and other services for our students and tutors to choose from based on their needs and expertise. As an integrated platform for both tutors and students, we provide real time sessions, online assignment and homework help and project work assistance.
Who are we?
TutorBin is an integrated online homework help and tutoring platform serving as a one stop solution for students and online tutors. Students benefit from the experience and domain knowledge of global subject matter experts.
- Help Center
- Terms of Service
- Submit feedback
Turn in an assignment
This article is for students.
You turn in your work online in Classroom. Depending on the type of assignment and attachments, you’ll see Turn in or Mark as Done .
Any assignment turned in or marked done after the due date is recorded as late.
- You can only submit an assignment before the due date.
- If you need to edit an assignment you submitted, unsubmit the assignment before the due date, make your changes, and resubmit.
- Attach one or more files to your assignment.
- Upload photos from a camera roll.
- Open and work on files you own in Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, and Drawings and then attach them to your assignment.
Turn in an Assignment Using Google Classroom (Web)
Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In.
- Select the attachment or enter the URL for a link and click Add .
- Click the file and enter your information.
The status of the assignment changes to Turned in .
Important : If you get an error message when you click Turn in , let your instructor know.
Turn in a quiz
- Click the form and answer the questions.
- Click Submit . If the form is the only work for the assignment, the status of the assignment changes to Turned in .
- If there's more work to do for the assignment, click Open assignment .
Turn in an assignment with an assigned doc
If your teacher attached a document with your name in the title, it’s your personal copy to review and edit. As you work, your teacher can review your progress before you click Turn in .
- Click the image with your name to open the assigned file.
- Enter your work.
- On the document or in Classroom, click Turn in and confirm.
Important: If you get an error message when you click Turn in , let your instructor know.
Mark an assignment as done
Important: Any assignment turned in or marked done after the due date is recorded as late, even if you previously submitted the work before the due date.
Unsubmit an assignment
Want to make changes to an assignment that you already turned in? Just unsubmit the work, make the changes, and turn it in again.
Important: Any assignment turned in or marked done after the due date is marked late, even if you previously submitted the work before the due date. If you unsubmit an assignment, be sure to resubmit it before the due date.
- Click Unsubmit and confirm. Note : This assignment is now unsubmitted. Turn it in again before the due date.
- See your work for a class
- How attachments are shared in Classroom
- Work with a doc assigned to you
- Google Docs Help Center
- Use a screen reader with Classroom on your computer
Was this helpful?
Need more help, try these next steps:.
- LEaD events
- IT Self Service Portal
Submit Moodle Assignment guide
- Get started - Moodle Assignment
Time required to submit your assignment
Accepted file types, screencast: submit an assignment to moodle assignment activity, open the assignment submission point, add file(s) to submission point, save and submit your assignment, turnitin end-user licence agreement, turnitin errors.
- Submit coursework to timed Moodle Assignment
- Replace coursework submission
- View coursework submission
- Resubmit coursework
- Access feedback and grade
- Related guidance
It can take time for your file to be uploaded to Moodle and for it to be processed by Turnitin. This can be anywhere from a couple of minutes to up to 30 minutes per file, depending on the size and format of your file and your connection speed. Ensure you leave yourself adequate time to successfully submit your assignment, especially if you are submitting multiple large files.
Turnitin may be enabled on Moodle assignments. Please refer to the guidance on Turnitin's accepted file types and file size and naming conventions before you submit your file.
- You can also select the Assignments link in your Module Dashboard to open a list of all your Moodle assignments. Select the relevant assignment to open it.
- On Grid format, open the Block drawer and navigate to the Activities block, select the link to Assignments .
- View or download any additional files that may have been added for use in the assignment, such as example submissions or answer templates. The files will be available under the instructions in the assignment description.
- You may need to agree to the Turnitin End-User Licence Agreement - see Turnitin box below for further instructions if required .
- The File submissions screen will display.
- Review and check the submission declaration box to confirm that your work is entirely your own (or that of your group, if submitting a group assignment).
- To submit your assignment, you can simply drag and drop your assignment file(s) from your computer desktop or file manager or use a file picker via the Add icon.
- Select Save changes to submit your assignment.
Drag and drop
To submit your assignment, you can simply drag and drop your assignment file(s) from your computer desktop or file manager.
- Find your file on the drive or folder in which it is saved.
- Resize the window, so that the browser and the Moodle module are visible.
- Select and hold on the relevant file that you want to upload to Moodle and drag it into the file submissions box.
- Drop your file onto into the box by releasing the selection. This may take a few moments so please be patient.
- The file will appear in the box when it has been uploaded.
You can use the manual method by selecting the Add icon on the top left of the upload tool.
- Once you have selected the Add icon a File picker window will open.
- Ensure Upload a file is selected. Select Choose File .
- Browse to the drive on your computer where your file is saved. Select the file that you want to upload.
- Select Open .
- You will be brought back to your assignment submission area and the file will appear in the box.
- Select Upload this file .
- Your assignment submission area will display your uploaded file.
Submit multiple files
If you are required to submit more that one file as part of your assignment repeat these steps for each of the files that you are required to upload. Please refer to the assignment instructions for information on the number of files that you are required to submit and the maximum file size.
- Select Save changes to save your submission.
- The file will appear on the page and the Submission status will update to Submitted for grading . If your lecturer is using Turnitin with this assignment and if your file has been successfully submitted to Turnitin, you will see a unique Turnitin ID for your submission.
- You will receive a notification to your City email inbox stating that the submission has been added.
Submit assignment button
You may be required to select a Submit assignment button to finalise your assignment and to send your submission for marking. After selecting the Submit assignment button, you will not be able to edit your submission unless your lecturer releases the submission back to you.
If your lecturer is using Turnitin within the Moodle assignment, and if this is your first time submitting to Turnitin for the new academic year, you might also be presented with an End-User Licence Agreement (EULA) to review and accept before submitting your assignment. There is currently no box to check, but you will need to select the link to open the End-User Licence Agreement (EULA):
- Review the EULA and scroll down the page to select I agree .
- Select away from the confirmation page to continue you assignment submission. If you do not accept the EULA you will not be able to complete your assignment submission.
- Firefox: When the pop-up window is blocked you will be able to see a message in the browser address bar. To view the agreement page, select Options and then allow popups for moodle.city.ac.uk
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer will display a message at the bottom of the page to indicate that a pop-up page has been blocked. Select Allow once if you wish to only see the current blocked page. We recommend you to select the option to Always allow from Options for this site menu.
- Chrome: Chrome will display a message in the address bar to indicate that it has blocked a pop-up page.
- If your pop-ups are blocked initially, and you then unblock them, you will need to select the link again to read and accept the Turnitin EULA.
When you submit a file to a Moodle assignment with Turnitin enabled, you may receive an error message that prevents your submission from uploading successfully to Turnitin. Some of the errors such as file exceeds maximum allowed size and user has not accepted end user agreement are clear to understand and easily rectifiable by following the guidelines set in the Submit Turnitin Assignment Guide .
There are other errors that are not so clear to understand such as:
- problem creating the module in Turnitin (see API logs)
- problem editing the module settings in Turnitin (see API logs)
- no accessible content in the file pool
- XML response could not be parsed
To rectify these errors, please try the following:
- If the file name of your submission is over 40 characters, change the file name of your submission and resubmit the file.
- If you converted the assignment file from Word to PDF, we have found changing the file name and resubmitting the assignment works.
- If the file name has any punctuation apart from underscores, remove punctuation from the file name and resubmit.
- If the file name & file name convention is OK, sometimes, simply changing the file name helps push the paper through to Turnitin.
Note: If you don't seem to have the ability to resubmit or if the deadline has passed, please contact your Course Officer who can assist.
- << Previous: Get started - Moodle Assignment
- Next: Submit coursework to timed Moodle Assignment >>
- Last Updated: Aug 23, 2023 3:43 PM
- URL: https://city-uk-ett.libguides.com/student/moodle/assignment
You're signed out
Sign in to ask questions, follow content, and engage with the Community
- Canvas Student
- Student Guide
How do I submit an online assignment?
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
in Student Guide
Note: You can only embed guides in Canvas courses. Embedding on other sites is not supported.
Panda Bot (beta)
Panda bot is coming soon, view our top guides and resources:.
To chat with Panda Bot, you need to log in to the Community.
You can ask Panda Bot how to use Canvas, Mastery, Elevate, and Impact products. It can help you find info from our guides and summarize info about the products.
- Main content
How to submit an assignment in Google Classroom, or retract a submission, on a computer or mobile device
- You can submit an assignment in Google Classroom under the "Classwork" section on the desktop site or mobile app.
- To submit an assignment in Google Classroom, you must first "View assignment" and then select the "Add or create" option under the "Your work" menu.
- Links and Google Drive attachments, including a document, slide, sheet, drawing, or PDF file, can all be uploaded and submitted in Google Classroom.
- You can upload multiple files, unsubmit assignments, and leave notes for your instructor in Google Classroom.
You've logged in to Google Classroom , have joined a class, and accessed class materials. Now, it's time to submit an assignment.
To submit an assignment in Google Classroom, you'll first need to navigate to the "Classwork" section. You can then find your assignment and attach your work.
From there, it's as easy as turning it in. Google Classroom also allows users to unsubmit their assignments if you need to make changes or leave a private comment for a teacher about the status of your work.
It's important to note that if you don't click "Turn in" after you attach your work, it won't be submitted. To verify the status of your assignment, double-check to see if it is labeled as "Turned in."
When submitting assignments to Google Classroom on mobile, you'll also need to make sure you have the iPhone or Android app installed. You can search and download Google Classroom through the app store on your phone.
Here's how to submit an assignment on Google Classroom.
How to submit an assignment in Google Classroom on desktop
1. Open your web browser and go to classroom.google.com .
2. Select your class.
3. At the top of your dashboard, choose "Classwork."
4. Click on an assignment, then select "View Assignment."
5. Under "Your Work," choose "Add or Create."
6. From there, click "Google Drive" to attach a document you've already created and saved in your Drive by selecting it from the file window that appears. If you have multiple documents, attach them all this way.
- Note: You can add a link to a Drive document or attach a file from your computer. You may also start an assignment here by creating a new document, slide, sheet, or drawing on this page.
7. To leave a private comment for your teacher, enter it in the appropriately labeled text box on the right. Then click the small triangular "paper airplane" icon to post it.
8. Next, click "Turn in" or "Mark as done" to confirm your submission and change the assignment status to "Turned in."
- Note: If your teacher has assigned a collaborative document that you worked on or another kind of outside assignment, you may see "Mark as done" instead of "Turn in."
How to unsubmit an assignment in Google Classroom on desktop
If you've submitted a document, but find that you need to edit out errors or add in missing content, Google Classroom offers a way to retract your submission. Navigate to the page you turned your assignment in, click "Unsubmit," and confirm. You can always turn it in again by following the above steps.
How to submit an assignment in Google Classroom on the mobile app
1. Open the Google Classroom app on your device.
2. Tap on your class.
3. Choose "Classwork" from the bottom of the app screen.
4. Select the assignment and expand the "Your work" card.
5. Tap "Add attachment" in the "Your work" card.
6. From there, click "Drive" to attach a document you've already created in Drive.
7. Tap "Turn in" or "Mark as done" and re-confirm.
How to unsubmit an assignment in Google Classroom on iPhone or Android
If you turned in the wrong thing or need to go back and add something to the assignment, you can unsubmit it. Navigate to the assignment, expand the "Your work" card, tap "Unsubmit," and confirm. You can always turn it in again the same way you did first.
Related coverage from Tech Reference :
How to create a google classroom on a computer or mobile device, how to log in to google classroom and access your course materials on a computer or mobile device, how to join a google classroom meeting from a link or code on any device, how to find your google classroom code on the desktop website or mobile app, so you can share it with your students, how to leave a google classroom on any device and unenroll yourself from the course, watch: veterinarians debunk 15 dog myths.
Simon Fraser University Engaging the World
- A-Z directory
- How do I submit an online assignment?
Assignments in Canvas can be submitted using several submission types. Instructors can choose what kind of online submissions they want you to use. You have the option to resubmit assignments if your instructor allows. If you cannot see the "Submit Assignment" link, you instructor may want you to submit your assignment in a different way.
1. Click the Assignments link in the course navigation sidebar on the left hand-side.
2. Click the Assignments link to view all the assignments you have for that course.
Note: You can also access your Assignments through the Syllabus, Gradebook, Calendar, or Modules.
3. When you click an Assignment title, you will see a screen with assignment instructions. You may also see a rubric if your instructor has provided one.
4. Click the Submit Assignment link to submit your work. If you cannot see the Submit Assignment link, your instructor may not want you to submit your assignment online.
Your instructor will decide what kinds of submissions are appropriate for each assignment. In the case below, the instructor is allowing the student to use all submission types : upload file , submit a text entry , or enter a website URL . Not all file types may be available for your Assignment, depending on the assignment submission type set by your instructor.
5. To submit a file upload, click Choose File  or if you have already uploaded your assignment to Canvas and want to select it for your assignment submission, click the Click here to find a file you've already uploaded link .
4. To submit a text entry, type or copy and paste text into the Rich Content Editor. Click Submit Assignment . You can submit up to 16384 characters in the Text Entry field.
5. To submit a text entry, type or copy and paste text into the Rich Content Editor. Click Submit Assignment . You can submit up to 16384 characters in the Text Entry field.
6. To submit a website URL, type or copy and paste the URL into the Website URL field. Click Submit Assignment .
7. After you have submitted your work, you will see information in the Sidebar about your submission. If you choose, you may resubmit another version of your assignment using the Re-submit Assignment link. You will only be able to view the details of your most recent submission in the sidebar, but your instructor will be able to see all of your submissions.
Once your instructor has graded your submission, you will be notified via the channels that you specified in your Notification Preferences. You can also see details about your assignment and links to additional feedback in the Gradebook.
- How do I submit an assignment using Google Docs?
- How do I complete a peer review?
- How do I use Turnitin?
- How do I use my webcam to take a photo or an assignment?
- How do I view instructor feedback?
4. Submitting your assignment
Learn.uq assessment information, submitting handwritten notes, turnitin assignments, similarity report, assessments in inspera.
As a UQ student you will be required to submit assignments through your Learn.UQ (Blackboard) site.
Assignment submission instructions explains how to submit your assignments through Learn.UQ (Blackboard).
The Learn.UQ (Blackboard) help page has information about other tools you may need to use when completing your course assessment, including:
- tests and quizzes
- Blackboard Assignments and Turnitin assignments
- video assignments with virtual backgrounds
- Kaltura videos & media
If you are required to submit handwritten notes for an assignment, you can:
- scan the notes using one of the library’s printers
- use an app on your phone to scan as a PDF. Uploading handwritten exams has instructions on how to scan using your phone
- take a photo of the note and submit it as a .jpg file.
Transfer the file using cloud storage , rather than email (as files over 20MB may not get sent).
If a .jpg file is not suitable and a .pdf file format is required:
- Open the image on a computer
- Click Print
- Change the printer device to Save as PDF
Alternatively, an image file such as .jpg can be inserted into other document types such as Word or PowerPoint.
Many of your assignments may require you to submit via Turnitin, which is an electronic assignment submission tool. It provides your lecturer with a record of the exact submission time of an assignment. The originality report indicates the percentage of your work that is an exact match of existing materials within the Turnitin database.
Visit Assignment Submission for further information about submitting through Turnitin.
Depending on how assignments are set up by your lecturer, you may only be able to submit your assignment once or be unable to submit after the due date . Only upload your assignment when you are sure that it is finished and ready to be submitted. Try to submit your assignment at least 3 hours before your assignment is due, to avoid any last minute technical issues or difficulties that may occur.
Your lecturer may set it to allow assignment resubmissions.
If you are under 18 you must have completed the Application for Internet Access Permission , to be able to submit an assignment to Turnitin via a computer on campus .
- Download your digital receipt from your Turnitin Assignment inbox page to confirm successful submission
- Keep it in a safe place , in case there have been any technical issues with your submission.
If your Turnitin submission was not successful:
- Take a screenshot of the error message
- Check if it is possible to submit again
- Follow the course procedure for informing your instructor or tutor of the failed submission.
What is a Similarity report?
After submitting your assignment to Turnitin the content will be checked against documents that can be found on or archived from the internet and a Similarity report will be produced. Content that has been matched with other documents, or on other websites, will be highlighted so your tutor can check the content in your assignment.
Your lecturer may set it to allow you to be able to view the Similarity report on your assignment.
If you have submitted your assignment to Turnitin more than once , it can take over 24 hours to get the Similarity report for the subsequent submissions.
Kaltura is the Learn.UQ media server that allows students to upload course-related media content including:
- video files or a webcam recording
- screen captures.
Kaltura videos are private and cannot be viewed by the public. Media can be submitted as part of a Blackboard assignment or added to a Course Gallery as required by your instructor.
Video assignments with Zoom has information about accessing Zoom, recording your presentation and using a virtual background.
Inspera Assessment is an online assessment tool used in courses at UQ. Inspera is cloud-based, works with a device with an up-to-date browser, and caches your responses so that you will not lose your assessment if you experience internet instability.
Learn more about Assessments in Inspera .
What is an ePortfolio?
An ePortfolio is an online collection of evidence of your academic achievements, community-based activities such as volunteering, and work experience. An ePortfolio may be used in your program or discipline to track your development of professional skills or graduate attributes. You can use it to help build a resume for future employment and to reflect on your strengths and skills. You can learn more about ePortfolio in the Use UQ Systems module.
- submission to a selected assessor
- submission to an allocated assessor
- submission to an external assessor
- self-assessment submission
- ePortfolio withdrawal and resubmissions .
Write, Cite, Submit Copyright © 2023 by The University of Queensland is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License , except where otherwise noted.