First Grade Grammar Worksheets
- Printable worksheets
- Educational videos
- Learning games
44 filtered results
- Extra Challenge
- ABC Coloring Pages
- Tracing Letters
- Missing Letters
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Letter Sounds
- Beginning Sounds
- Middle Sounds
- Ending Sounds
- Consonant Digraphs
- Double Consonants
- Initial and Final Consonant Blends
- Long Vowels
- Short Vowels
- Vowel Blends
- Long And Short Vowel
- Vowel Diphthongs
- Two Vowels Together
- Middle Vowel
- Silent Vowels
- Vowels and Consonants
- Two Letter Phonics
- Three Letter Words Phonics
- Phonics Coloring Pages
- Elementary Phonics
- Numbers 0–10
- Numbers up to 100
- Comparing Numbers
- Tracing Numbers
- Place Value
- Skip Counting
- Addition Facts
- Fractions of Shapes
- Tracing Shapes
- Math Coloring Pages
- Tracing Words
- 3 Little Pigs
- 4th of July
- International Chess Day
- Color by Numbers
- Back to school
- Vocabulary Coloring Pages
- Cultures and Holidays Coloring Pages
- Weather and Seasons Coloring Pages
- Feelings and Emotions
- Fairy Tale Coloring Pages
- Nursery Rhymes Coloring Pages
- Reading Non-Fiction
- Reading Fiction
- Rhyming Words
- Sight Words
- Word Scramble
- Building Vocabulary Coloring Pages
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- 5 Little Monkeys
- Twinkle Little Star
- Governance and Civics
- Life Science
- Our Body and Health
- The 5 Senses
- Physical Science
- Our Planet and Environment
- Problem Solving
- Plants and Animals
- Tracing Lines and Curves
- Cursive Writing
- Connect the Dots
- Fairy Tales
- Black history
- Dinosaurs Day
- Lowercase/Small Letters
- Addition & Subtraction
- Building Vocabulary
- Maze Puzzles
- Connecting the Dots
Printable Grammar kids worksheets for Grade 1
Our Grammar Worksheets are perfect for Grade 1 students! They offer a fun and effective way to learn basic grammar topics such as nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and conjunctions. Every worksheet includes a range of activities that reinforce the understanding of the given topic. Exercises are varied, with question formats such as multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, and more. The worksheets are colorful and engaging, making learning grammar an enjoyable experience. With these Grammar Worksheets, learning grammar topics will be fun and easy!
Try Kids Academy for FREE !
- Quarterly $79 99 $39 99 Cancel anytime
- Monthly $39 99 $19 99 with Ads Cancel anytime
Note: You will not be billed until your free trial has ended and can cancel at any time. No strings attached.
You are almost done! Follow these three easy steps below
Choose a payment method
Create an account
Download the App
The Importance of Grammar Worksheets for Grade 1 Students
Grammar Worksheets are an invaluable tool for students of all ages to improve their grammar and language skills. In particular, the graded worksheets created for Grade 1 students are an excellent way to help young learners understand the basics of grammar.
Grammar forms an essential part of the language being taught to these children, and these Grammar Worksheets provide an excellent foundation in which to build upon. They are useful as they offer an engaging and structured way for young learners to practice. Students can work through these tasks at their own pace and take the time they need to understand the concepts.
For Grade 1, these worksheets are designed to help students learn the fundamentals of grammar and language. They will cover useful grammar topics like sentence structure, nouns and verbs, adverbs and adjectives, prepositions, and more. By providing these engaging tasks, students will gain a better understanding of these grammar concepts as well as a deeper appreciation for the English language.
The use of colorful images and animations, as well as fun activities like crosswords and phrasal verbs, encourages students to use new words and sentences with confidence. These worksheets are designed to be enjoyable and interactive, making them an ideal way to reinforce lessons from the classroom. Furthermore, these materials are readily available online, allowing students to access them any time and from any place.
Grammar Worksheets are a great way for students to consolidate their understanding of grammar basics. By walking them through the foundational concepts in simple and engaging activities, these worksheets provide a platform for students to increase their confidence as they progress in their academic and linguistic studies. By introducing these tasks to early learners, they can become familiar with essential concepts in a way that is both entertaining and educational.
You'll be able to manage the favorite spreadsheets list.
You’ll be able to hide/mark the accomplished tasks.
- School / District Account
- Family Account
- 2 PDF worksheets per day
- Interactive worksheets
- Targeted ads
- KidsAcademy ads
$ 1.99 / month
- Printable and interactive worksheets
- Learning videos
- Ad-free browsing
$9.99 / month
- Interactive learning activities
- Progress tracking
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print Only $5.29
Grade 1 Grammar & Writing Worksheets
Let's write sentences and more.
These grammar and writing worksheets introduce students to the parts of speech , punctuation, capitalization and related concepts. Practice writing letters, words, sentences and paragraphs.
Other parts of speech
Writing letters and words
Grade 1 Grammar & Writing Worksheet
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
Grade 1 Grammar PRACTICE BOOK
- Access 47 million research papers for free
- Keep up-to-date with the latest research
- Share your research and grow your audience
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
Free Related PDFs
A sentence is a group of words that makes complete sense and has a least one clause. Sentences begin with a capital letter and end with a full stop, question mark or exclamation mark. More complex sentences use sentence markers such as dashes, commas, semicolons and colons. There are four functions for sentences: 1. Making statements (declaratives): The girl shot a goal. 2. Asking questions (interrogatives): Did the girl shoot a goal? 3. Commands (imperatives): Shoot the goal! 4. Voicing exclamations (exclamatives): What a great goal! Most grammatical features within the sentence cluster around the noun and the verb. Words which build sentences describe the nouns (adjectivals) and the verb (adverbials). High level writing includes the sophisticated use of a range of sentence types for effect. Students are able to enhance their writing using different types of sentences.
English Sentence Structure The following statements are true about sentences in English: • A new sentence begins with a capital letter. • He obtained his degree. • A sentence ends with punctuation (a period, a question mark, or an exclamation point). • He obtained his degree. • A sentence contains a subject that is only given once. • Smith he obtained his degree. • A sentence contains a verb or a verb phrase. • He obtained his degree. • A sentence follows Subject + Verb + Object word order. • He (subject) obtained (verb) his degree (object). • A sentence must have a complete idea that stands alone. This is also called an independent clause. • He obtained his degree. Simple Sentences A simple sentence contains a subject and a verb, and it may also have an object and modifiers. However, it contains only one independent clause. Here are a few examples: • She read. • She completed her literature review. • He organized his sources by theme. • They studied APA rules for many hours. Compound Sentences A compound sentence contains at least two independent clauses. These two independent clauses can be combined with a comma and a coordinating conjunction or with a semicolon. Key: independent clause = yellow, bold; comma or semicolon = pink, regular font; coordinating conjunction = green, underlined Here are a few examples: • She completed her literature review, and she created her reference list. • He organized his sources by theme; then, he updated his reference list. • They studied APA rules for many hours, but they realized there was still much to learn. Using some compound sentences in writing allows for more sentence variety. Complex Sentences A complex sentence contains at least one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Dependent clauses can refer to the subject (who, which)
A common weakness in writing is the lack of varied sentences. Becoming aware of three general types of sentences-simple, compound, and complex-can help you vary the sentences in your writing. The most effective writing uses a variety of the sentence types explained below. 1.1. Simple Sentences A simple sentence has the most basic elements that make it a sentence: a subject, a verb, and a completed thought. Examples of simple sentences include the following: 1. Joe waited for the train. "Joe" = subject, "waited" = verb 2. The train was late. "The train" = subject, "was" = verb 3. Mary and Samantha took the bus. "Mary and Samantha" = compound subject, "took" = verb 4. I looked for Mary and Samantha at the bus station. "I" = subject, "looked" = verb 5. Mary and Samantha arrived at the bus station early but waited until noon for the bus. "Mary and Samantha" = compound subject, "arrived" and "waited" = compound verb
Jirka Hana , Barbora Vidova
2014, Proceedings of LAW VIII - The 8th Linguistic Annotation Workshop
1. Introduction: To write a grammar 2. A language and its setting 3. Basics 4. Sounds and their functions 5. Word classes 6. Nouns 7. Verbs 8. Adjectives and adverbs 9. Closed classes 10. Who does what to whom: grammatical relations 11. Clause and sentence types 12. Clause linking and complex clauses 13. Language in context 14. Why is a language the way it is? 15. How to create a grammar and how to read one Glossary References
2016, Intervention in School and Clinic
The ability to understand sentences contributes to students’ reading comprehension. However, many reading programs tend to underemphasize explicit instruction aimed at enhancing students’ knowledge of sentence structures. Children with language impairments, students with learning disabilities, and English language learners may particularly benefit from instruction that targets potentially challenging sentence structures. This article is designed to help educators and clinicians more effectively identify and teach several sentence structures that can compromise elementary and middle school students’ understanding of written text. Four types of sentence structures that may be difficult to process are introduced and systematically explored: (a) sentences with passive verb constructions, (b) adverbial clauses with temporal and causal conjunctions, (c) center-embedded relative clauses, and (d) sentences with three or more clauses. Information is presented on syntactic structures, sources...
REGISTER JOURNAL IAIN Salatiga
This 238-page workbook accompanies "The Grammar You Need: Developing Details" reference card. All language/writing exercises are based on readings. Each section has both an intermediate and high-intermediate (the "Challenge Level") portion. Co-authored with Eileen Cotter and Henry Caballero, series editor Michael Berman.
2012, Journal of English Language Teaching
Khiêm Nguyễn Thiện
2019, International Journal on Integrated Education
Whereas reading serves as the basis for students understanding a new language, writing gives them the opportunity to explore the new language. Now that the students are able to comprehend the English language as they read it, it is time to put them in charge of using that language to convey their meaning. Learning to write in a new language can be very challenging because you need to have the same base of knowledge as you would for reading to comprehend the words, and you also have to be able to create those words to represent the thoughts and ideas.
Lesson 3 in a one-term course of academic writing. The course aims at providing students with basic instruction in essay writing, with a special emphasis on literary critical essays. The students are guided through all the stages involved in the process of writing, ranging from choosing the topic to compiling a bibliography. The course deals with a logical structure of the essay, its unity and coherence, with using secondary sources as well as with the issue of plagiarism. Other topics include the suitable language and style and formal requirements in academic writing.
Nafiut Jaman Dolar
Learning grammar can be difficult for learners but this can be changed through interactive activities. Language games are an excellent way to make learning grammar fun among learners Although the use of language games is not a new tool in the teaching and learning of grammar, employing the right game for a specific grammar item is vital. Hence, this study aims to experiment, using a language game ‘Monster Back to School -Parts of Speech Board Game, in efforts to enhance the learning of the parts of speech more effectively. This game is designed to provide practice in identifying the parts of speech in the English Language, from word level, through sentence level to making decisions on whether the parts of speech have been correctly identified. By playing this game, it is believed that learners will be able to engage and learn grammar in a fun-filled way. Methodology comprised quantitative and qualitative methods, using a questionnaire and interview, with the participants, who were c...
T he previous chapter focused on raising students' awareness of grammar as language structure. It explained two general ap proaches for helping students discover grammar: contrasting two types of language with the same or similar content and using authentic texts to observe the grammatical aspects of actual written English. This chapter focuses on an aspect of grammar mentioned in the last section but one that is obviously a topic of its own: grammatical terminology. As grammar goal B explains, one goal of teaching grammar is to give students the terminology for naming the words and word groups that make up sentences-in other words, the parts of speech and the lan guage of phrases and clauses. In some ways, this goal is the most controversial aspect of teach ing grammar. Some teachers sorely resent the time they are required to spend teaching grammatical analysis. They don't see any connection between teaching students to identify the parts of speech and prepar ing them to communicate effectively in the real world. They are even more resentful when standardized tests require them to cover this ma terial and narrow their already limited classroom time. And, worst of all, they report that their students don't like grammar at alL But for other teachers, the key to teaching grammatical terminol ogy is making the activity meaningful, and the way to make it mean ingful is to connect it with student writing and with their reading as welL Knowing grammatical terminology is not an end in itself but a means toward greater awareness of how language and literature work. The high-stakes tests don't make matters any easier, because they often require grammatical knowledge in its rawest form. But teachers do find ways to make the terms of grammar meaningful for students. The first part of this chapter introduces you to linguistics-based ways of defining the basic parts of speech; the discussion of the parts of speech continues more fully in Chapter 8, "An Overview of Linguis tic Grammar." The second part of this chapter introduces classroom approaches for applying and practicing grammatical terminology. If you need some extra clarification about the grammar terms in this section as you read along, check out the grammar glossary at the end of the book.
This was given as my third annual Birkbeck summer lecture to students on the Creative Writing MA. It addresses the subject 'What kind of sentences should I write?' via Graham Greene (particularly The Power and the Glory), Saul Bellow, David Foster Wallace. There's an aside about the word 'and'.
spread the essence of knowledge
Subject / Grades
- Kindergarten 175 175 products
- Grade 1 292 292 products
- Grade 2 307 307 products
- Grade 3 276 276 products
- Grade 4 255 255 products
- Grade 5 167 167 products
- Grade 6 43 43 products
- Grade 7 9 9 products
- Grade 8 1 1 product
- Comprehension 39 39 products
- Guided Composition 2 2 products
- Picture Composition 14 14 products
- Vowels and Consonants 16 16 products
- Jumbled Words 1 1 product
- Compound Words 4 4 products
- Fruit and Vegetable 2 2 products
- Cloze Passage 1 1 product
- Letter Writing 1 1 product
- Active and Passive 4 4 products
- Adjectives 19 19 products
- Articles 8 8 products
- Adverbs 2 2 products
- Conjunctions 4 4 products
- Direct and Indirect 2 2 products
- Possessives 2 2 products
- Opposites 8 8 products
- Punctuation 7 7 products
- Countables and Uncountables 3 3 products
- Nouns 17 17 products
- Sentences 2 2 products
- Singular and Plural 6 6 products
- Subject and Predicate 3 3 products
- Prepositions 11 11 products
- Pronouns 5 5 products
- Tenses 7 7 products
- Verbs 11 11 products
- Apathit Gadyansh 61 61 products
- Cloze Passage 7 7 products
- Word Search 5 5 products
- Colors 15 15 products
- Animals and Birds 6 6 products
- Fruit and Vegetable 4 4 products
- Others 3 3 products
- Picture Explanation 6 6 products
- Picture Story 3 3 products
- Compound Words 1 1 product
- Picture Composition 22 22 products
- Picture Comprehension 5 5 products
- Picture Essay 1 1 product
- Varnamala 3 3 products
- Karak 11 11 products
- Kriya 7 7 products
- Ling 12 12 products
- Sangya 19 19 products
- Sarvnaam 4 4 products
- Vachan 16 16 products
- Vilom Shabd 1 1 product
- Visheshan 1 1 product
- Essay Writing 4 4 products
- Letter Writing 3 3 products
- Swar and Matras 39 39 products
- Sentences 7 7 products
- 2 Letter Words 13 13 products
- 3 Letter Words 7 7 products
- 4 Letter Words 1 1 product
- Weight 2 2 products
- Percentage 1 1 product
- 3 Digit Numbers 3 3 products
- Addition 10 10 products
- Subtraction 9 9 products
- Multiplication 4 4 products
- Decimals 4 4 products
- Comparing Numbers 3 3 products
- Large Numbers 9 9 products
- Fractions 13 13 products
- Pattern 3 3 products
- Time 3 3 products
- Unitary Method 1 1 product
- Numbers 8 8 products
- Shapes 3 3 products
- Animals 7 7 products
- Communication 2 2 products
- Directions 4 4 products
- Science 12 12 products
- Word Search 4 4 products
- General Knowledge 2 2 products
- Dot-to-Dot 2 2 products
- Coloring 26 26 products
- Diwali 2 2 products
- Easter 3 3 products
- Holi 3 3 products
Grammar worksheet for Grade 1
Showing all 33 results
Articles a an worksheet – 2
a an worksheet | Fill in the blanks using A or An.
English Grammar Verbs Worksheet
Fill in the blanks with the appropriate verb. Check the Answers in the description.
Articles a an worksheet
a an worksheet | Fill in the blanks using A or An
Describing Words Worksheet
Describing Words / Adjectives worksheet with Answers. Check the Answers in the Description.
English Grammar Worksheet with Answers
English Grammar Practice Worksheet for Grade 1 and Grade 2 with Answers.
Adjectives and Adverbs Worksheet
Underline the adjectives and circle the adverbs.
Choose the correct prepositions for the hamster.
Circle the Describing words or Adjectives.
Action Words Worksheet-2
Write the correct action words from the box with the correct pictures.
Action Words Worksheet-1
Identify and circle the adjectives from the given words.
Matching Verbs with Pictures
Match the verbs with the correct pictures.
Pronouns with Answers-4
Identify and circle the pronouns in the passages.
Pronouns with Answers-3
Identify and mark the Pronouns in the sentences.
Adjectives with Answers-9
Write two or three suitable adjectives to the given images.
Turn the sentences into questions. And put question mark or a full stop to complete the sentences.
Arrange the words properly and make correct sentences. Answers given at the end.
Articles a an the -2
Fill in the blanks with suitable articles ‘a’, ‘an’, ‘the’.
Articles a an the -1
Fill in the blanks with suitable articles.
Identify and mark the adjectives from the given words.
Children can try four different question on Propositions in this worksheet.
Identify and mark the suitable pronouns in the sentences.
Countable and Uncountable Nouns
Identify and write whether the following are Countable or Uncountable.
Punctuation (Capital letters and full stops)
Rewrite the sentences using punctuation (capital letters and full stops).
Identify and write the tense in the sentence.
Students have to fill in the blanks with the correct form of action words.
Students can fill the correct preposition in the blanks and complete the sentences.
Students can practice and identify the nouns in this worksheet.
Complete the sentences with a pronoun to identify and mark the pronouns.
Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives
Students can practice Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives in this worksheet.
Articles A and An
Fill in the blanks with the articles ‘A’ or ‘An’.
Worksheet to identify and mark the adjectives in the sentences.
- Andhra Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- NCERT Books 2022-23
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Notes
- NCERT Exemplar Books
- NCERT Exemplar Solution
- States UT Book
- School Kits & Lab Manual
- NCERT Books 2021-22
- NCERT Books 2020-21
- NCERT Book 2019-2020
- NCERT Book 2015-2016
- RD Sharma Solution
- TS Grewal Solution
- DK Goel Solution
- TR Jain Solution
- Selina Solution
- Frank Solution
- ML Aggarwal Solution
- Lakhmir Singh and Manjit Kaur Solution
- I.E.Irodov solutions
- ICSE - Goyal Brothers Park
- ICSE - Dorothy M. Noronhe
- Sandeep Garg Textbook Solution
- Micheal Vaz Solution
- S.S. Krotov Solution
- Evergreen Science
- KC Sinha Solution
- ICSE - ISC Jayanti Sengupta, Oxford
- ICSE Focus on History
- ICSE GeoGraphy Voyage
- ICSE Hindi Solution
- ICSE Treasure Trove Solution
- Thomas & Finney Solution
- SL Loney Solution
- SB Mathur Solution
- P Bahadur Solution
- Narendra Awasthi Solution
- MS Chauhan Solution
- LA Sena Solution
- Integral Calculus Amit Agarwal Solution
- IA Maron Solution
- Hall & Knight Solution
- Errorless Solution
- Pradeep's KL Gogia Solution
- OP Tandon Solutions
- Sample Papers
- Previous Year Question Paper
- Value Based Questions
- CBSE Syllabus
- CBSE MCQs PDF
- Assertion & Reason
- New Revision Notes
- Revision Notes
- HOTS Question
- Marks Wise Question
- Toppers Answer Sheets
- Exam Paper Aalysis
- Concept Map
- CBSE Text Book
- Additional Practice Questions
- Vocational Book
- CBSE - Concept
- KVS NCERT CBSE Worksheets
- Formula Class Wise
- Formula Chapter Wise
- Crash Course
- Previous Year Paper
- Important Info
- Previous Year Papers
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numerical Aptitude Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge
- Business Studies
- Political science
- Enviromental Studies
- Mass Media Communication
- Teaching Aptitude
- NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA
- SAINIK SCHOOL (AISSEE)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- CBSE Board News
- Scholarship Olympiad
- School Admissions
- Entrance Exams
- All Board Updates
- State Wise Books
- Engineering Exam
English Grammar Worksheet for Class 1 PDF Download
Lesson English Grammar is interesting to study; students studying in class 1, need to practise questions from the English Grammar worksheet for class 1 to develop a better understanding. By solving questions from the worksheet, students can improvise their grades, track their performance, can build a strong foundation, etc. With the help of a worksheet, students can identify all types of questions: easy, moderate and complex. Worksheets are provided by the Selfstudys website so that students don’t need to search for questions here and there.
English Grammar Worksheet for Class 1 PDF
After completing the topics included in the chapter English Grammar, students need to practise more and more questions. These questions can be easily practised through English Grammar worksheet for class 1 PDF. Through regular practice, students can score good marks in class 1 final exam. Scoring good marks in class 1 grade is very important, so that students can be promoted to the next grade.
Students can easily access the English Grammar Worksheet for Class 1 PDF through any electronic device. Those electronic devices are mobile phones, laptops, tablets etc. Through the Portable Document form of worksheet, students can regularly practise all types of questions: easy, moderate, complex. Through this practice students can have a deep knowledge about all the topics in the chapter English Grammar .
English Grammar Worksheet for Class 1 with Answer
To clear all the doubts regarding the questions in the chapter English Grammar, students are provided class 1 worksheet with answers. The English Grammar worksheet for class 1 with answer can help students to increase their comprehensive skill. As answers for all questions are explained in a comprehensive way. These comprehensive explanations can help students to score well in the class 1 English final exam.
How to Download the English Grammar Worksheet for Class 1?
To have an easy and free access to the English Grammar Worksheet for class 1, students can go through the given steps:
- Open Selfstudys website.
- Bring the arrow towards CBSE, which can be seen in the navigation bar.
- A drop- down menu will appear, select KVS NCERT CBSE Worksheet.
- A new page will appear, select class 1 from the list of classes.
- Select English from the list of subjects.
- Again a new page will appear, select English Grammar Assignment.
Features of English Grammar Worksheet for Class 1
Worksheet is a study source that improves a student's creativity, problem solving skills etc. This is the important feature of all, some more important features are:
- Created by Experts: English Grammar Worksheet for Class 1 is created by experts or teachers. These worksheets are created with proper research so that students don’t face any difficulty in practising the questions.
- Variety of Questions: The worksheet contains all types of questions: pictorial representation, identifying the pictures, fill in the blanks, true or false, make new sentences etc.
- Basic Information: The worksheet includes all the basic information: date, subject, name of the student, topic etc.
- Convenience: The PDF file of English Grammar Worksheet for Class 1st is helpful for students to practise through their electronic device. This method can be helpful for students as it is very different from the traditional method.
Advantages of English Grammar Worksheet for Class 1
With the help of English Grammar Worksheet for Class 1, students can easily understand complex questions. This is the most important advantage of all. Other than this, there are more advantages:
- Improvisation of Grades: Regular solving of the English Grammar worksheet for class 1 PDF can help students in improving grades/ marks. Accordingly, students can be promoted to the next grade.
- Tracking of Performance: Solving questions from the worksheet can help students in tracking their performance. According to this tracking, students can easily improvise themselves.
- Logical Reasoning: Practice sheets can help students to improve their logical reasoning. These skills can be very helpful in a student's further grades.
- Strong Foundation: A regular solving of worksheets can help students to form a strong foundation for the chapter “English Grammar”. A strong foundation can help students in other chapters in the grade 1 textbook.
- Enhanced Learning: Solving worksheets can enhance a student's learning. Through enhanced learning, students can understand all the concepts quickly.
Steps to Score Good Marks in the chapter English Grammar Worksheet for class 1
Some of the important steps can be followed to practise questions from the English Grammar Worksheet for class 1. Through these steps, students can score well in the given worksheet. Those steps are:
- Cover the Topics: First step is to cover all the topics and concepts included in the chapter English Grammar. Through this step, Students can identify complex topics and cover them accordingly.
- Practise Questions: Try to practise as many questions as possible from the worksheets. This step is very important as students can practise all types of questions easily.
- Noting Down: After completing the English Grammar English Worksheet for Class 1 PDF, kids need to analyse themselves. Kids can easily analyse the questions through noting down the correct answers and wrong answers.
- Rectification: After noting down the mistakes, kids can easily rectify the mistakes before moving to the next worksheet or next chapter. This step can help students to improvise their score.
- Doubt Solving: Try to solve doubts regarding the chapter or worksheet before the class 1 final exam. Solving doubts can help students to score well in the final exam.
These steps can be followed by parents to guide their kids while solving every worksheet of the chapter English Grammar .
Why is the English Grammar Worksheet for class 1 important?
It is very important for class 1 students to solve English Grammar worksheet for class 1 on. Why it is important is clearly discussed below:
- Speed and Accuracy: Regular solving of questions from the worksheet can improve student’s speed and accuracy. Speed and accuracy can help students to answer correctly with a proper speed to avoid making mistakes to score better marks.
- Clarification: Worksheet can help students to clarify all topics and concepts. Through this clarification, students can have deep knowledge in the chapter.
- Guide: This worksheet can act as a guide for both teachers and students. Teachers can guide their students according to answers given.
- Systematic Order: Questions included in the worksheet are arranged in a systematic order so that students don't face any difficulty in searching it. The systematic order of questions can help students to select questions correctly. The accurate selection of questions is very important to score well in the class 1 final exam.
- Learning Process: Regular solving of English Grammar Worksheet for class 1 PDF can help students to develop their learning skills. According to the learning skill, students can easily study all the topics and concepts included in the chapter “English Grammar” quickly.
Preparation Tips for Class 1 Students
Students studying in class 1 need to follow proper study tips, so that they can easily score well in the final exam. Some important study tips are:
- First and foremost step is to go through the class 1 syllabus, to get a brief idea about all the topics.
- Complete all the topics and concepts included in the English Grammar chapter. Try to make notes so that there is no last minute rush.
- Practise questions from the English Grammar Worksheet for class 1 so that students can get an idea about all types of questions.
- Most important step is to revise all the topics and concepts included in the chapter. Accordingly students can improvise their marks in the chapter.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
- CBSE Syllabus 2023-24
- Social Media Channels
- Login Customize Your Notification Preferences
One Last Step...
- Second click on the toggle icon