- Number Charts
- Long division
- Basic operations
- Telling time
- Place value
- Roman numerals
- Fractions & related
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions
- Mixed numbers vs. fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Prime factorization & factors
- Fraction Calculator
- Decimals & Percent
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals
- Fractions to decimals
- Percents to decimals
- Percentage of a number
- Percent word problems
- Classify triangles
- Classify quadrilaterals
- Circle worksheets
- Area & perimeter of rectangles
- Area of triangles & polygons
- Coordinate grid, including moves & reflections
- Volume & surface area
- Square Roots
- Order of operations
- Scientific notation
- Ratio word problems
- Write expressions
- Evaluate expressions
- Simplify expressions
- Linear equations
- Linear inequalities
- Graphing & slope
- Equation calculator
- Equation editor
- Elementary Math Games
- Addition and subtraction
- Math facts practice
- The four operations
- Factoring and number theory
- Geometry topics
- Middle/High School
- Statistics & Graphs
- Logic and proof
- For all levels
- Favorite math puzzles
- Favorite challenging puzzles
- Math in real world
- Problem solving & projects
- For gifted children
- Math history
- Math games and fun websites
- Interactive math tutorials
- Math help & online tutoring
- Assessment, review & test prep
- Online math curricula
7th Grade Algebra Worksheets
7th grade algebra worksheets help you find a range of algebra topics in order to help students understand basic algebra, including calculating and generating algebraic expressions and solving simple problems. 7th grade math algebra worksheets contain topics like solving equations, evaluating and simplifying algebraic expressions, translating phrases, and much more. These are comprehensive worksheets that will help students to enhance and amplify their understanding of algebra.
Benefits of 7th Grade Math Worksheets Algebra
7th grade algebra worksheets increase the proficiency of students. These provide aid to students and prepare them for advanced math as well. These 7th grade math worksheets are a helpful guide and provide students extra practice along with an introduction to new techniques and tricks that will make algebra easy.
☛ Practice : Grade 7 Interactive Algebra Worksheets
Printable PDFs for Grade 7 Algebra Worksheets
With the help of these practical grade 7 algebra worksheets, students can review their work as well. Students can download the pdf format of 7th grade algebra worksheets to practice questions for free.
- Algebra Math Worksheet for 7th Grade
- 7th Grade Algebra Math Worksheet
- Math Algebra Worksheet Grade 7
- Algebra Worksheet Grade 7
Interactive 7th Grade Algebra Worksheets
- Introduction to Algebra Worksheet for Grade 7
- Grade 7 Terms, Coefficients, and Like and Unlike Terms Algebra Worksheet
- 7th Grade Basics of Algebra Worksheet
Explore more topics at Cuemath's Math Worksheets .
- Number charts
- Skip Counting
- Place Value
- Number Lines
- Word Problems
- Comparing Numbers
- Ordering Numbers
- Odd and Even
- Prime and Composite
- Roman Numerals
- Ordinal Numbers
- In and Out Boxes
- Number System Conversions
- More Number Sense Worksheets
- Size Comparison
- Measuring Length
- Metric Unit Conversion
- Customary Unit Conversion
- More Measurement Worksheets
- Writing Checks
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Tally Marks
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Stem-and-leaf Plot
- Box-and-whisker Plot
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn Diagram
- More Statistics Worksheets
- Shapes - 2D
- Shapes - 3D
- Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Points, Lines and Planes
- Ordered Pairs
- Midpoint Formula
- Distance Formula
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Scale Factor
- Surface Area
- Pythagorean Theorem
- More Geometry Worksheets
- Converting between Fractions and Decimals
- Significant Figures
- Convert between Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Order of Operations
- Squaring Numbers
- Square Roots
- Scientific Notations
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Absolute Value
- More Pre-Algebra Worksheets
- Translating Algebraic Phrases
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Identities
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Sequence and Series
- Complex Numbers
- More Algebra Worksheets
- Math Workbooks
- English Language Arts
- Summer Review Packets
- Social Studies
- Holidays and Events
7th Grade Math Worksheets
Ease into key concepts with our printable 7th grade math worksheets that are equipped with boundless learning to extend your understanding of ratios and proportions, order of operations, rational numbers, and help you in solving expressions and linear equations, in describing geometrical figures, calculating the area, volume and surface area, finding the pairs of angles, and getting an insight into statistics and probability and much more! Instantly evaluate with our answer keys. Give our free grade 7 math worksheets a try and head over for more!
Select Grade 7 Math Worksheets by Topic
Explore 3,600+ Seventh Grade Math Worksheets
Writing the Equivalent Ratios
Create equivalent ratios that express the same relationship by multiplying the first and second term of the ratio by the same number. Also, complete the table with equivalent ratios.
Adding Integers Using Number Lines
Open doors to adding integers with our grade 7 math worksheet pdfs. Students start with the first addend, draw as many hops as the other addend toward the right or left on the number line, and find the sum.
Exponents and Operations
Take your skills in applying the order of operations up a notch as you evaluate the expressions involving fractions with positive and negative exponents.
Solving for 'x' | Side Lengths of Rectangles
With this set of printable 7th grade math worksheets, your students are well-equipped to practice setting up an equation with the indicated lengths, rearranging the equation, making 'x' the subject, and solving.
Enlarging or Reducing Shapes Using the Scale Factor
Find the dimensions of the figures on the grid, sketch the shapes on the grid, enlarging or reducing the original shape as instructed, multiplying the dimensions with the given scale factor.
Finding the Area of a Circle Using the Radius
Prepare students in grade 7 in finding the area of a circle using this printable collection of worksheets offering oodles of practice. Plug in the radius in the formula A = π * r 2 to find the area of the circle.
Area of Rectangles | Unit conversion
Make the units in the dimensions uniform by converting them to the units specified in the answer, multiply the length and width, and calculate the area of each rectangle.
Surface Area of Rectangular Prisms | Unit Squares
Finding the surface area doesn't feel like a chore with our 7th grade math worksheet pdfs. Count the number of unit squares on each of the six faces of the rectangular prism, multiply by the scale and add.
Finding Complementary Angles
Two angles are complementary if they add up to 90°. Subtract the angle from 90° to find its complement, state whether each given angle pair is complementary and find the measure of the unknown angle.
Comparing Mean Absolute Deviations
Perfect for calculating the mean absolute deviation or MAD of the two data sets using the formula, ∑|x i - x̅|/n, and comparing them, these printable math worksheets are a must-have for your grade 7 learners.
Forming a Proportion
A proportion is nothing but two ratios equivalent to each other. Form a proportion by identifying the four numbers that can be set up as a pair of equivalent ratios from the given set of 5.
Rich with scads of practice, this set of math worksheet pdfs for 7th grade learners helps them add two integers with the same sign and subtract those with different signs, and figure out the sum instantly.
Squaring Numbers | Fractions
Multiply the given fraction by the same fraction to obtain its square. Convert the product to mixed numbers if required, and also identify the square of the given fraction from a pool of options.
Finding Side Lengths of Triangles Using the Perimeter
Our printable grade 7 math worksheets are an add-on to your practice in computing the side lengths of a triangle by equating the sum of linear expressions with the given perimeter, and solving for x.
Scale Factor | Perimeter and Area of Similar Figures
Upgrade your skills in calculating the area or perimeter of the original or dilated image using the scale factor and comprehend the impact of the scale factor on the ratio of areas and perimeters with these pdfs.
Become a Member
Copyright © 2023 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Members have exclusive facilities to download an individual worksheet, or an entire level.
Year 7 Maths Worksheets
Maths Worksheets / Year 7 Maths Worksheets
A superb range of maths worksheets for secondary school children in year 7 (aged 11-12). Cazoom Maths is a trusted provider of maths worksheets for secondary school children, and this set of maths worksheets is ideal for students in the first year of high school. Our mathematics resources are perfect for use in the classroom or for additional home learning, and are excellent Year 7 maths practice material. Our maths worksheets are used by over 30,000 teachers, parents and schools around the world and we are a Times Educational Supplement recommended resource for helping key stage 3 and key stage 4 students learn mathematics.
Get 30 of our favourite Maths worksheets in your inbox now!
Maths worksheets for year 7 students.
Try some free sample year 7 maths worksheets
Outstanding Year 7 Maths Worksheets
- Separate answers are included to make marking easy and quick.
- Over 350 pages of the highest quality year 7 maths worksheets. Each worksheet is differentiated, including a progressive level of difficulty as the worksheet continues.
- Single user licence for parents or teachers. Separate school licences are also available.
- Single digital pdf download, with worksheets organised into high level chapters of Algebra, Statistics, Number and Geometry, and further by subtopics. See below for the extensive range of sheets included.
List of Topics
Our Year 7 printable maths worksheets cover the full range of topics. See below the list of topics covered. All our maths worksheets can be accessed here .
- Expanding Brackets
- Linear Functions
- Real Life Graphs
- Rearranging Equations
- Solving Equations
- Calculator Methods
- Fractions Decimals Percentages
- Mental Methods
- Negative Numbers
- Place Value
- Types of Number
- Written Methods
- Area and Perimeter
- Bearings Scale and Loci
- Compound Measures
- Lines and Angles
- Similarity and Congruence
- Volume and Surface Area
- Histograms and Frequency Polygons
- Mean Median Mode
- Pie Charts and Bar Charts
- Scatter Graphs
- Stem-and-Leaf Diagrams
- Two-Way Tables and Pictograms
Get 20 FREE MATHS WORKSHEETS
Fill out the form below to get 20 FREE maths worksheets!
Free Math 7 Worksheets
- Operations on Real Numbers
- Order of Operations
- Percents, Fractions, & Decimals
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume and Surface Area
- Rates, Ratios, & Proportions
- Solving Equations
Review multiplication one-step equtions. Then, cross multiply to solve for the variable.
Solve for the variable in one-step problems, worksheet #1.
Solve for the variable in one-step problems, worksheet #2.
Solve for the variable in one-step problems, worksheet #3.
Solve for the variable in one-step problems, worksheet #4.
Solve for the variable in two-step problems, worksheet #1.
Solve for the variable in two-step problems, worksheet #2.
Solve for the variable in two-step problems, worksheet #3.
Solve for the variable in two-step problems, worksheet #4.
Math Worksheets Land
Math Worksheets For All Ages
- Math Topics
- Grade Levels
At this level students start getting much more familiar with equations and the use of expressions. The heat is turned up on geometry as they start to introduce just a little bit of trigonometry too. Statistics and probability is the most noticeable advance at this level. We venture into the use of compound events. Many students find it to be challenging. Grade 7 Math Posters can be a super help too.
Ratios & Proportional Relationships Worksheets
- Unit Rates and Ratios of Fractions (7.RP.A.1)- Unit rates are just a very specific ration that compares two values each with their own units of measure.
- Recognizing Proportional Relationships (7.RP.A.2a)- You can spot relationships that are proportional by proving that they have the same rate. It is helpful if you write them as fractions first.
- The Constant of Proportionality (7.RP.A.2b)- We use this section to help us identify and make decisions based on mathematically relationships.
- Proportional Relationships Word Problems (7.RP.A.2c)- We identify and use proportional relationships to answer story based problems.
- Equivalent Ratios (7.RP.A.2c)- Students learn how to identify and create ratios that are equal.
- Graphs of Proportional Relationships (7.RP.A.2d)- We visualize the relationships that exist between proportional values or systems.
- Multistep Ratio and Percent Word Problems (7.RP.A.3)- These are your more difficult problems. You will need to pay specific attention to detail.
- Percent Error and Percent Increase (7.RP.A.3)- While this seems like meaningless math, there are literally tens-of thousands of people that make their living calculating this value for businesses.
- Markups and Markdowns Word Problems (7.RP.A.3)- You can test your ability with this at department stores. Why do some stores have nothing, but sales.
- Gratuities and Commissions, Fees, and Tax (7.RP.A.3)- This comes in very handy when you are having dinner at a restaurant. At least when the check comes to the table.
- Calculating Interest (7.RP.A.3)- When we are in school, this just some simple math. When we become grown-ups, this is a vital math formula we all need to understand, so that we are financially sound.
- Consumer Math (7.RP.A.3)- The forms of math we use when buying and selling anything in a real world situation. If there is one form of math you should master, this is it.
- Adding and Subtracting Percents and Decimals (7.RP.A.3)- While this seems like an easy task, many students often to pay attention to place values enough.
- Compare Percentages and Decimals (7.RP.A.3)- These two are interchangeable, with the movement of two decimal places.
- Finding Percent of Fractions Word Problem (7.RP.A.3)- I would recommend spending a little extra time on this skill.
- Percentages and Numbers Lines (7.RP.A.3)- We relate various fractions and percentages to their position on a numbers line.
- Percentage Decrease of Integers (7.RP.A.3)- Spending time with markups and a markdowns is a nice complement to this topic.
- Percentage Word Problems (7.RP.A.3)- Word problems that move and shake in financial markets.
The Number System Worksheets
- Addition and Subtraction of Integers (7.NS.A.1)- We do this across all types of different problems (number line displays, word problems, and straight operational math).
- Absolute Value and Basic Operations (7.NS.A.1c)- Within these problems students learn how to handle absolute values found within operations.
- Products of Mixed Numbers (7.NS.A.2a)- Basically a three-step process: a) convert all mixed number to improper fractions B) multiply numerators together and the same for the denominators C) write the value in the simplest form.
- Creating Reciprocals (7.NS.A.2a)- Learn how to make reciprocals of whole numbers and fractions.
- Understanding Division of Integers (7.NS.A.2b)- We look at all the different uses of division.
- Multiplication and Division of Rational Numbers (7.NS.A.2c)- We look at all the various of rational numbers and put them through this operation.
- Convert Rational Numbers to Decimals (7.NS.A.2d)- We use visual grids at time to bring this to life more for students.
- Advanced Real World Math Operations (7.NS.A.3)- These are problems that you will encounter daily when you graduate.
Expressions and Equations Worksheets
- Simplifying Linear Expressions (7.EE.A.1)- Combining like terms are the key here.
- Rewriting Expressions (7.EE.A.2)- In most cases you will be creating expressions based on math sentences.
- Real Life Middle School Math Word Problems (7.EE.B.3)- These problem types are right up your alley in this grade level.
- Business Math (7.EE.B.3)- These skills are necessary to be part of most of the workforce.
- Double Step Algebra (7.EE.B.3)- Find the variables, combine like terms, and then get the variables to one side.
- Integer Word Problems (7.EE.B.3)- This is where we need to learn to understand negative values, such as representing a loss of some kind.
- Word Problems Leading to Equations (7.EE.B.4a)- Start by identifying the variables you are working with.
- Word Problems Leading to Inequalities (7.EE.B.4b)- Before write symbols, I recommend reading the problem thoroughly.
- Consecutive Integer Problems (7.EE.B.4a)- These really helps in many different forms of computer programming.
- Scale Drawings of Geometric Figures (7.G.A.1)- This way you draw things on a small piece of paper that can be represented in a real life scale.
- Drawing Geometric Shapes with Given Conditions (7.G.A.2)- This is what architects do all day long.
- Decomposing Three-dimensional Figures (7.G.A.3)- This is a complex skill and require that have a sound understanding of basic geometric shapes.
- Area and Circumference of a Circle (7.G.B.4)- Think about all the math that goes into creating all the balls for different sports across the world.
- Angles in a Multi-Step Problems (7.G.B.5)- You will need to be able to identify complement and supplementary angles.
- Complementary and Supplementary Angles (7.G.B.5)- It is a good idea to follow this topic up with the worksheet topic just above this.
- 2D and 3D Area, Volume and Surface Area - 7.G.B.6)- These are three measures that greatly differ based on the shape you are working with.
Statistics & Probability
- Understanding Random Sampling (7.SP.A.1)- Making sure you are working in a random environment helps to validate all your math and the hypothesis you develop off of it.
- Making Inferences From Random Data (7.SP.A.2)- You will first have to organize the data and then make your conclusions based on it.
- Working With Assessing Overlapping Data Sets (7.SP.B.3)- This can save you from a great deal of confusion.
- Measures of Center and Variability (7.SP.B.4)- This will help you understand how to spot outliers.
- Likelihood of a Single Event (7.SP.C.5)- I think about this every time I buy a lottery ticket.
- Probability of a Chance Event (7.SP.C.6)- Like being struck by lightening or having an asteroid fall on your home.
- Creating Probability Models (7.SP.C.7)- This will help you make predictions to very important events.
- Probabilities of Compound Events (7.SP.C.8)- When you have a few things to take into account before calculating probability.
- Finding the Probability of Compound Events By Using Diagrams, Lists, and Tables - 7.SP.C.8c)- Guess which career path these gets you ready for?
What do students learn in Grade 7 math class?
Children that are studying in 7th grade are sharp and have the ability to grasp many math operations. Students in 7th grade are taught to solve math problems that touch every sub topic tactfully. The math curriculum covers all math strands and is not limited to just arithmetic. The most important math standards for this curriculum include number sense and operations, algebra, geometry, and spatial sense, measurements, data analysis, and probability. For students to clearly understand these concepts, interactive activities should be introduced. Worksheets, learning games, and assessments all contribute to critical thinking and efficient problem solving. With the help of various learning tools, students take more interest and readily solve math questions.
Traits of Highly Effective Grade 7 Math Students
This is a very intimidating grade level for students, especially those students who have not had much success with the subject of math in the past. There are number of habits that we see common amongst students that thrive at this level. The first trait we see commonly among successful students is patience. When you reach this level, the problems will require more reading and more thought. Make sure that you organize yourself and slowly progress through these problems and exercises. When you first begin working at this level, take your time and organize your thought process. It is even good to get in the habit of outlining how you solve problems. You will make many mistakes along the way and that is perfectly naturally and learning from them will help you get it right. Which leads us to the second common trait shared by successful students and that is persistence. You will get problems wrong, you may even botch entire concepts, but if you stick at it, you will eventually begin to fully understand what is expected of you. The only thing you can count on in math is that there is rarely only one way to come to the correct conclusion. Stick it out through those tougher exercises and make that a personal habit. The last trait we see common among highly effective students is self-recognition. Understanding which study technique works best for you to be successful is key. If something did not work for you, try a different method. Rinse and repeat that until you find a winning formula. Even after you find out what works, keep fine tuning it.
Get Access to Answers, Tests, and Worksheets
Become a paid member and get:
- Answer keys to everything
- Unlimited access - All Grades
- 64,000 printable Common Core worksheets, quizzes, and tests
- Used by 1000s of teachers!
Worksheets By Email:
Get Our Free Email Now!
We send out a monthly email of all our new free worksheets. Just tell us your email above. We hate spam! We will never sell or rent your email.
Thanks and Don't Forget To Tell Your Friends!
I would appreciate everyone letting me know if you find any errors. I'm getting a little older these days and my eyes are going. Please contact me, to let me know. I'll fix it ASAP.
- Other Education Resource
© MathWorksheetsLand.com, All Rights Reserved
- Problem of Week
- Hall of Fame
- Rules & Guidelines
- Grade 1 Math
- Grade 2 Math
- Grade 3 Math
- Grade 4 Math
- Grade 5 Math
- Grade 6 Math
- Grade 7 Math
- Grade 8 Math
- About Beestar
- What Users Say
Introduction Seventh Grade Exercise
Seventh Grade Math Worksheets - Printable in PDF
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact
Log in or Sign up Try the Award-Winning Exercise Program!
Grade 7 Math Worksheets
Related Pages Common Core Math Lessons & Worksheets Grade 7 Common Core Math Lessons & Worksheets Grade 8 Free Math Worksheets According To Grades Math Worksheets according to Topics Interactive Zone Grade 7 Math Lessons
These free interactive math worksheets are suitable for Grade 7. Use them to practice and improve your mathematical skills.
Multiply Decimals by Tens Multiply Decimals by 1 -digit Whole Number Multiply Decimals by 2-digit Whole Number Multiply two Decimals (Tenths) Multiply Two Decimals (Hundredths) Multiply two Decimals (Thousandths)
Divide Decimals by Tens Divide with Decimal Quotients (Tenths) Divide with Decimal Quotients (Hundredths) Divide Two Decimals (Tenths) Divide two Decimals(Hundredths) Divide Two Decimals (Thousandths)
1-Step Addition & Subtraction 2-Step Addition & Subtraction Decimal Word Problems, Mixed Operations Decimal Word Problems, Mixed Operations 2
Add Integers, 2 operands Add Integers, 3 or more operands Subtract Integers, 2 operands Subtract Integers, 3 or more operands Multiply Integers Divide Integers
Add Integers, 1 Digit Add Integers, 2 Digits Subtract Integers, 1 Digit Subtract Integers, 2 Digits Multiply Integers, 1 Digit Multiply Integers, 2 Digits Divide Integers, 1 Digit in Divisor Divide Integers, 2 Digits in Divisor Integers, Mixed Operations Specify your own conditions for Integer Operations
Add & Subtract Fractions (with common denominator & simplifying answers) Least Common Multiple or Least Common Denominator Add & Subtract Fractions (with unlike denominators & step-by-step guide) Add & Subtract Fractions (with unlike denominators) Add Fractions (dynamic) Subtract Fractions (dynamic)
Add Mixed Numbers Add Mixed Numbers (dynamic) Subtract Mixed Numbers Subtract Mixed Numbers(dynamic)
Multiply Fractions by Whole Numbers Multiply Two Fractions Divide Whole Numbers by Fractions Divide Fractions by Whole Numbers Divide Fractions by Fractions Divide Two Fractions
Multiply Mixed Numbers Multiply Mixed Numbers (dynamic) Divide Mixed Numbers Divide Mixed Numbers (dynamic)
Add & Subtract Fractions Add & Subtract Mixed Numbers (1-Step) Add & Subtract Mixed Numbers (2-Step) Add & Subtract Mixed Numbers (2-Step)
Evaluate Expressions by Substitution Simplify Expressions by Combining Like Terms Simplify Expressions using Distributive Property Simplify Expressions using Distributive Property & Combine Like Terms
Solving One-Step Equations Solving Two-Step Equations Solving Equations by Combining Like Terms Solving Equations with the Variable on Both Sides Solving Equations by Distributive Property Solving Multi-Step Equations Solving Multi-Step Equations Solving Word Problems using Algebra
Change Percents to Decimals & Fractions Change Percents to Fractions in Lowest Terms Change Percents to Fractions Change Fractions to Percents Change Fractions to Percents Change Decimals to Percents
Percentages (What is X% of Y) Percentages (X is what % of Y) Percentages (X is Y% of what) Percent of a Number Finding Percent Finding the Base
Percent Word Problems Percentage Word Problems Percent Word Problems (Profit, Loss) Percent Word Problems (Increase, Decrease)
Number Patterns & Sequences (Find the n th term)
Find the sequence & n th term Find the sequence & n th term Find the n th term of a sequence with fractions
Give the number of sides Give the names of the polygons
Types of Angles Angles in a Straight Line Angles at a Point Complementary Angles Supplementary Angles
Area & Perimeter of Rectangles 1 Area & Perimeter of Rectangles 2 Area & Perimeter of Rectangles 3 Area & Perimeter of Parallelogram Area of Triangle Area of Parallelograms Area of Triangle & Parallelogram Area of Trapezoid (Trapezium) Area of Shapes Area of shaded Region
Surface Area and Volume of Cube Surface Area & Volume of Rectangular Prisms (Cuboids) Volume of Cylinders Volume of Sphere Volume of Prisms & Pyramids Volume of Square Pyramids Volume of Cones Surface Area of Cylinder Surface Area of Sphere Surface Area of Solids I Surface Area of Solids II Surface Area of Solids III Surface Area of Solids IV Surface Area of Solids V Surface Area of Cylinders & Pipes Surface Area of Cylinders & Spheres Volume and Surface Area of Cylinder Volume and Surface Area of Sphere
Circumference of Circle Area of Circle Area & Circumference of Circle Circle Problems: Circumference, Area Circle Word Problems 1 Circle Word Problems 2 Area of shaded regions that include circles Area of figures that include circles Area of figures that include circles
Coordinate Plane Worksheets
Slope of a Line Slope and Intercept of a Line Midpoint Formula 1 Midpoint Formula 2 Distance Formula 1 Distance Formula 2
Slope and Intercept of a Line
Pythagorean Theorem Worksheets
Pythagorean Theorem (dynamic) Find the missing side Test for right triangle Pythagorean Theorem Word Problems Converse Pythagorean Theorem, Types of Triangles
Mode Median Mean Range Mean, Median and Mode Mean, Median and Mode Find the possible values for the Median Given the Mean, find the missing number(s) in a set Word problems that involve the Mean Word problems that involve the Mean
Probability Problems Complementary Probability Probability Word Problems Probability & Geometry Mutually Exclusive Probability Independent Events Probability Dependent Events Probability
Division with Decimal Quotients, Multiply Two Decimals, Divide Two Decimals, Decimals and Fractions, Decimal Word Problems
Add Integers, Subtract Integers, Multiply Integers, Divide Integers
Add Fractions, Subtract Fractions, Multiply Fractions, Divide Fractions, Add Mixed Numbers, Subtract Mixed Numbers, Multiply Mixed Numbers, Divide Mixed Numbers, Fraction Word Problems
Evaluating Expressions, Simplifying Expressions, Solving Equations, Solving Word Problems
Percent, Percent Word Problems
Finding the sequence and nth term
Names of Polygons, Types of Angles, Angles in a Triangle, Angles in a Quadrilateral, Angles in a Polygon, Area and Perimeter of Polygons, Area & Circumference of Circles, Arc Length & Area of Sector, Circle Word Problems, Area of Shaded Regions, Geometry Word Problems, Volume of Solids, Surface Area of Solids
Slope of a Line, Intercept of a Line, Explore Slope & Intercept, Midpoint Formula, Distance Formula, Pythagorean Theorem
Mode, Median, Mean, Range, Statistics Word Problems
Probability Word Problems, Complementary Probability, Mutually Exclusive Probability, Independent Events Probability, Dependent Events Probability
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.