Click to Read Amazon Pay June Edition Quiz, 2022
Amazon is offering a chance to win 30,000 rupees. You can get this opportunity by participating in the May Edition Quiz of Amazon Pay. In Amazon’s Fun Zone, some quizzes are always going on. This May edition quiz from Amazon is also part of the Fun Zone.
Amazon May Edition Quiz
- This is a monthly quiz competition. This competition will run from 1st May to 31st May 2022. This quiz will have 5 questions in total and to claim 30,000 rupees you have to answer all these 5 questions correctly.
- There will be a lucky draw among those who answer all the questions correctly, and the one whose name appears in this lucky draw will be the winner.
Eligibility to participate in the Amazon May Edition Quiz
- The contestant must be a citizen of India.
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The country of India must be selected in the contestant’s Amazon account, and his billing address must also be from India.
- The contestant must have a valid identity card.
How to participate in the Amazon May Edition Quiz?
- To do this, first, open the Amazon application from your mobile.
- Then click on the three bars on the right side.
- Then you will see many options. From that, select the “Fun Zone & Inspiration” option.
- Then you will see the ‘May Edition Games’ section. In there, you will see ‘Quiz | Answer & Win Rs. 30,000.
- Then answer all the questions correctly.
Click here to activate Amazon Pay UPI & Get Exciting Casback & Offers. Use 43D16K as referral code.
Amazon May Edition Quiz Questions & Answers
- Who declared 11th May as National Technology Day?
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Which world-famous film series is celebrated every year on May 4th?
- Star Wars
- When did India start celebrating May Day?
- 1st May 1923
- Which state was formed from the division of the Bombay State on 1 May 1960?
- Who is the only Indian actor on the 75th Cannes Film Festival jury which will be held in May 2022?
- Deepika Padukone
We hope that you will get to know some new information from this post. If you have any questions about this post or any other financial matter, please let us know in the comment box or email us at our email id [email protected]. If you like this post, share it with others and give others a chance to know and get updated information on various financial matters, click the bell icon so that you get notifications from us whenever we publish a new post.