DCB PAYLESS CREDIT CARD | dcb bank credit card apply | dcb bank credit card eligibility | dcb bank credit card payment | dcb bank credit card eligibility | dcb bank credit card apply online | dcb bank credit card payment | dcb bank credit card online application | dcb bank credit card customer care | dcb bank credit card online application | dcb bank credit card online apply
Usage of credit cards is becoming very popular these days. Almost every one of us has a credit card. All the banks & various financial institutions offer credit cards with a lot of attractive offers and benefits. One of them is DCB Bank’s credit card. In this post, we have discussed the DCB Bank Credit Card – eligibility, benefits, how to apply, etc. in detail.
DCB Bank Credit Card
DCB Bank offers various types of cards to their customers. The credit card they offer is the DCB PAYLESS CREDIT CARD. DCB PayLess Credit Card is a secured credit card against a fixed deposit that brings you a host of benefits and services with more savings, more flexibility, and exciting offers. DCB PayLess Credit Card helps you Pay Less and Save More.
DCB Bank Credit Card Benefits
DCB Bank Payless Credit Card provides the following benefits to its customers –
- Low APR – 24% p.a.
- Free credit period of 15-45 days on your spending and cash withdrawals.
- Zero fuel surcharge at all petrol pumps across the country up to spends of Rs.20,000 annually.
- No processing fee on balance transfers from your existing credit cards.
- Complimentary personal accident (Road / Rail / Air travel) insurance of Rs.1 lakh.
- Complimentary lost card insurance of Rs.2 lakh on your card.
- Enjoy introductory cashback of Rs. 350 on spends of Rs. 5000 on your card in the first 3 months.
- Secure online shopping with Verified by Visa / One Time Password (OTP)Free SMS alerts for all transactions on your card.
- Free online utility bill payments.
- You can save upto Rs. 5,000 with DCB Bank Credit card.
|Balance Transfer of Rs. 50,000|
|Interest savings vis-a-vis 36% p.a. on your other credit cards for 6 months||Rs. 3,000|
|Waiver of 2% processing fee||Rs. 1000|
|Waiver of 2.5% fuel surcharge on spends of Rs.20,000||Rs. 500|
|Complimentary Insurance Premium||Rs. 500|
|Total Savings on your DCB PayLess Card||Rs. 5,000|
DCB Bank Credit Card Eligibility
- You must be an Indian citizen to get DCB Bank Credit Card.
- You have a good CIBIL score to. Click here to check how to check your CIBIL score.
- You should have a healthy monthly income.
DCB Bank Credit Card Apply Online
- To apply for DCB Bank Credit Card apply online, Click here.
- After that a new page will be opened. In there you have to fill few details about yourself.
- Fill all the details there.
- Agree to the terms & conditions.
- Then finally submit the form.
- After that, within few days, you will receive a call from DCB Bank and they will guide you for further processes.
DCB Bank Credit Card Charges
|Description of Charges||Charges on the DCB PayLess Account|
|Annual fee||Introductory offer – Rs. 350 annually|
|Finance charges on all transactions – merchant |
establishments, cash withdrawal and balance transfer.
|24% per annum or 2% per month|
|Domestic Cash Withdrawal Fee||2.5% or Rs. 250 whichever is higher|
|Late payment charges (per month)||Rs. 100|
|Over credit limit charge||2.5% per month of the amount over credit limit|
|Cheque bounce charge||Rs. 250 per returned cheque|
|Petrol transaction charge||2.5% (subject to a minimum of Rs. 10) waived for DCB PayLess Card members at all petrol pumps|
to a maximum of Rs. 500 per Card member per financial year
|Railway ticket booking or Cancellation surcharge||2.5% of the transaction value (subject to a minimum of Rs. 25)|
|Statement request||No charge for e-statements Rs. 50 per page for duplicate physical statement|
|Reissue of lost or stolen card||Rs. 150|
|Replacement of damaged card||Free|
|Balance transfer processing fee||2% processing fee waived off|
|Foreign currency transactions||Cross currency markup of 3.5%|
|International usage at Visa ATMs – Balance enquiry||Rs. 25 per transaction|
|International usage at Visa ATMs – Cash withdrawal||Rs.125 per transaction|
|Outstation cheque charge||<= Rs.10,000 – Rs. 50, Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 1,00,000 – Rs. 100, >= Rs. 1,00,001 – Rs. 150|
|Account Closure||Rs. 500 if closed within a year, else Rs. 200|
DCB Bank Credit Card Payment
You can pay your DCB Bank Credit Card Bill in different ways.
- You can pay your DCB bank credit card bill with CRED and get great rewards & cashback. Click to know how to pay credit card bill with CRED.
- You can pay your DCB bank credit card bill with Amazon Pay, Paytm, Mobikwik, Phonepay, and Google pay applications.
DCB Bank Credit Card Customer Care
For any queries or doubts, you can reach out to the customer care of DCB Bank.
For Resident Indians (IST 8:00am to 8:00pm)
- Call: 022 6899 7777 or 040 6815 7777
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: 91 22 61271000
- India: 022 68997777
- Email: [email protected]
We hope that you will get to know some new information from this post. If you have any questions about this post or any other financial matter, please let us know in the comment box or email us at our email id [email protected]. If you like this post, share it with others and give others a chance to know and get updated information on various financial matters, click the bell icon so that you get notifications from us whenever we publish a new post.