These days, almost all of us do transactions online, but do you know that you can win a lot of cashback & rewards by doing these online transactions? Yes, Amazon Pay UPI is offering you this opportunity. Read the article completely to know every detail.
Amazon Pay UPI
- Amazon Pay UPI is a transaction medium launched by Amazon. Through this, anyone who has a bank account will be able to make financial transactions via UPI.
Benefits of Amazon Pay UPI
- Using Amazon Pay UPI has the following benefits —-
- You can send money directly to any bank account. If someone wants to send you money, they can send it directly to your Amazon Pay UPI ID.
- The most exciting benefit of Amazon Pay UPI is its ‘Scan & Pay‘ feature. With this, you can make payments online for any offline purchase. For this, you need to scan the UPI QR code of the store you are paying for. Then you have to pay the amount. By doing this you will get great cashback & rewards.
- With Amazon Pay UPI you can easily make payments for mobile, DTH, fast tag etc.
- Besides, here you can easily pay the electricity bills, broadband bills, and mobile postpaid bills, book gas cylinders,
- Again with Amazon Pay UPI you can book bus, train, flight, and movie tickets.
- There is also the benefit of paying insurance premiums and various donations.
Amazon Pay UPI – Earn Cashback & Rewards
- The above-mentioned benefits of using Amazon Pay UPI, are also provided by many other applications like Google Pay, Phone Pay, Paytm, etc., but the real advantage of using Amazon Pay UPI is its cashback and rewards. If you make any payment through Amazon Pay UPI, you will get guaranteed cashback or reward. You can get an idea of how much cashback you can win through Amazon Pay UPI just by looking at the images below. Here, an Amazon Pay UPI user has won a cashback of around Rs. 7,000.
- So if you don’t have Amazon UPI till now, activate it without any delay. See below to know how to activate Amazon Pay UPI.
Amazon Pay UPI – How to Activate?
- Step 1: – Click here to download the Amazon application.
- Step 2: – Then open the application and click on the three dots in it. Then, you will see the ‘Amazon Pay‘ option. Click there.
- Step 3: – Then you will see ‘Amazon Pay UPI‘ option in it. Click on the ‘Get started‘ option below.
- Step 4: – Now you will see the option ‘Have a Referral Code, Enter here‘ below. Click here and enter the code ‘43D16K‘.
- Step 5: – Then click on ‘Link your Bank Account‘ option and select your bank.
- Step 6: – Now select the SIM card to which your bank account is linked. Your mobile number will then be automatically verified, and then your Amazon Pay UPI will be activated.
We hope that you will get to know some new information from this post. If you have any questions about this post or any other financial matter, please let us know in the comment box or email us at our email id [email protected]. If you like this post, share it with others and give others a chance to know.
Also Read: –