pvc aadhar card status | pvc aadhar card online order link | aadhar pvc card status | pvc aadhar card download | pvc aadhar card apply | order pvc aadhar card | aadhaar pvc card apply | aadhar card pvc order | aadhar pvc card images | pvc aadhar card delivery time | pvc aadhar card image | pvc aadhar card order online apply | pvc aadhar card order | order aadhaar pvc card | aadhaar pvc card order | aadhaar pvc card status | uidai pvc card status | aadhaar pvc card order online | order aadhar card | pvc aadhar card online |
Order PVC Aadhar Card Online
These days may it be opening of a bank account or availing the facility of a government scheme, without Aadhaar card nothing will happen. That is why Aadhaar card has become one of the most important documents in our life. This is the reason that many of us want to keep the Aadhaar card always with us like other important cards such as PAN, Voter ID, etc. Keeping this in mind, UIDAI has come up with PVC Aadhaar card service. Do you want to know about PVC Aadhaar Card Service? Then read the post completely.
What is PVC Aadhaar Card ?
UIDAI offers different types of Aadhaar cards, such as – m Aadhaar, Aadhaar Letter, e Aadhaar. PVC Aadhaar card is a new addition in to this list. This card launched by UIDAI is unique for two reasons – first, it is easy to carry and second, it is very durable. This PVC made card will have digitally signed secure QR code, picture of the card holder and information about the card holder. For these reasons, this PVC card made by UIDAI is considered to be quite advanced in terms of security.
How to get PVC Aadhaar Card ?
You can order this PVC Aadhaar Card of UIDAI online from uidai.gov.in or Resident.uidai.gov.in website. All you need is your Aadhaar number, or enrollment ID and you have to pay only 50/-. After that, your Aadhaar PVC card will reach your address via speed post.
Can anybody who has Aadhaar card already also get this card ?
Yes, those who have Aadhaar card already, can also get this card. In fact, a citizen can use one or more Aadhaar cards as per his/her convenience. All types of Aadhaar cards introduced by UIDAI are valid.
How to order PVC Aadhaar card ?
How to order PVC Aadhaar Card if your mobile number is linked with Aadhaar card: –
- At first go to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ and log in with your Aadhaar number and security code.
- Then click on the “Order PVC Aadhaar Card” option.
- Then a preview of your Aadhaar card will be shown. After that click on ‘Next’ button and you will be asked to make payment.
- Then pay by credit / debit card, net banking or UPI. If the payment is successful, a digitally signed receipt will be automatically generated.
- Download it in PDF format and keep it to yourself.
- You will also receive a 28-digit Service Request Number (SRN) via SMS. You can track the status of the Service Request Number (SRN) until the Aadhaar card is sent.
How to order if your mobile number is not linked with Aadhaar card: –
- First go to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricPVC.
- Then enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number (UID) or 28 digit enrollment ID and security code.
- Then click on ‘My Mobile Number is not Registered’ button and you will be asked to enter your mobile number below. OTP will be sent to this number. Then click on “Send OTP”. Then type OTP and click “Submit” button to complete the verification.
- Then click on “Make Payment”. Pay by credit / debit card, net banking or UPI.
- If the payment is successful, a digitally signed receipt will be automatically generated.
- Download it in PDF format and keep it to yourself. You will also receive a 28-digit Service Request Number (SRN) via SMS. You can track the status of the Service Request Number (SRN) until the Aadhaar card is sent.
When your card will be shipped for your address, you will also receive an SMS from the postal department with the AWB number. You can then track the delivery status by visiting this website https://www.indiapost.gov.in/_layouts/15/dop.portal.tracking/trackconsignment.aspx.
How to check PVC Aadhaar card status ?
To track the status of PVC Aadhaar Card, go to this link https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/checkStatus and click on “Check Aadhaar PVC Card Order Status”. Then enter the SRN number and security code and click on ‘Submit’ button. Status of PVC Aadhaar card will be shown.
Aadhaar card is one of the most important documents in our daily life. Hence, keeping PVC Aadhaar card with us always will possibly be a good option.
I hope you find this post useful. If you have any questions about this article or any other financial issue, please comment or email us at our email id: – [email protected]. If you like the post, please share it with others.
Also Read: –
CIBIL Score Check Free | How to check my CIBIL Score for Free | Free CIBIL Score Check
How to find the nearest Post Office? | Post Office near me | मेरे नज़दीक का डाकघर कैसे ढूंढें