We all use debit cards, and do transactions with that card, but do you get special discounts when you transact with your debit card? If not, start using IDFC’s debit card. This VISA Classic Debit Card introduced by IDFC Bank has many benefits. Let’s take a look at those benefits.
With this card up to a maximum of Rs 1,00,000 per day can be withdrawn from ATMs and maximum shopping worth of up Rs 1,50,000 per day may be done. You can reduce these maximum limits as per your wish anytime.
IDFC First Bank is offering insurance benefits for the users of this card. If the card user has an accident, he/she will get an insurance cover of Rs. 2,00,000. In case of any transaction from the card after the same has been stolen or lost, the original owner of the card will not be liable for any unauthorized transaction up to the limit of Rs. 50,000.
If you do your transactions with IDFC VISA Classic Debit Card, IDFC will provide you with many offers. Such as –
- If you pay at OYO with this card you will get up to 40% discount.
- If you pay at Big basket with this card, you will get 20% discount.
- If you pay with this card at Gamezy you will get 100% discount.
- If you pay with this card at Kalyan Jewelry, you will get a discount of up to Rs 3,000.
- If you pay with this card on Lenovo, you will get 30% discount along with an additional 3000 discounts.
- If you pay on Myntra with this card, you will get a discount of 200 Rs.
- Upon purchasing products from Samsung Online Store, you will get a discount up to 25%.
- Apart from the above, one can get 20% discount on 1mg, Rs. 500 discount in AJIO, 15% discount from BATA while paying via IDFC VISA Classic Debit Card.
How to apply for VISA Classic Debit Card from IDFC?
- To get this card you need to open a savings account with IDFC Bank. Although you can open IDFC Savings account from your home.
Click here to open an IDFC Bank account
May it be for withdrawal of cash or Online purchase, we use Debit card everyday. In this circumstance, VISA Classic Debit Card provided by IDFC may be a good choice for yourself.
I hope you will like the post. If you have any queries/doubts about this post or any financial matter, please let us know in the comment box or mail us at [email protected] and also share this article with others if you find this useful.
Also Read: –
IDFC First Bank Personal Loan – Details, Interest Rate, How to Apply
CRED App | CRED Benefits, how to register | CRED Customer Care