Depositing just ₹ 9,000 per month in this scheme, you can become a millionaire (Crorepati) – PPF scheme
Friends, we all want to become rich quick, and to put it simply, the only way to get rich quick is to invest. An retail investor can invest in a variety of fields. For example – in the stock market, gold, corporate bonds, etc. However, investing in these areas is quite risky. There is also a need for adequate research before investing in these instruments and the liquidity of these investments is very poor. The term ‘Poor Liquidity’ in financial world, means you will not be able to get your money back anytime you want. That’s why, today we are going to inform you about a investment opportunity, to take advantage of which there is no need to research and if you invest in this scheme, your hard earned money will be very safe and besides this you can become a millionaire by investing in it. But what is the name of the scheme? Yes, you got it right. Today we are going to discuss about PPF or Public Provident Fund, everything in detail.
Key Features of PPF or Public Provident Fund Scheme
- You can avail this scheme from any bank or post office.
- You can invest a minimum of ₹ 500 and a maximum of ₹ 1,50,000 in a financial year in PPF scheme. You can deposit this money at once or in installments as per your convenience.
- The maturity of this scheme is 15 years.
- However, in special circumstances, you can close the account and get your money back after 5 years.
- In addition, if you want, you can continue this account even after the maturity period of 15 years.
Interest rate on PPF or Public Provident Fund account
- At present the interest rate on PPF deposit scheme is 7.1%.
- You can become a millionaire from PPF
You can become a millionaire (Crorepati) from PPF Public | Provident Fund PPF calculator
- According to one calculation, if you deposit ₹ 12,500 per month that is, ₹ 1,50,000 per year in this deposit scheme, you will get back 39,44,600 after 15 years.
- According to another estimate, if you deposit only ₹ 9,000 per month for 30 years in PPF, you will become a millionaire (crorepati). Yes, that’s why PPF or the public provident fund investment scheme is the most attractive to depositors.
Other features of PPF
- One person can open only one PPF account in a single time period, in the whole country.
- This account can also be opened for minors.
- If needed, you can take loan from your PPF account.
How to open a PPF account
- If you have a savings account at any post office, you can also open a PPF account there.
- You can also PPF account through any bank.
- To open a PPF account, following documents are required
- PAN card,
- Aadhaar card and
- a passport size photo.
- the amount of money you want to deposit at the time of account opening. In this case the minimum deposit amount is 500 rupees.
- Then go to the counter of post office/bank and tell the person in the counter that you want to open a PPF account. The person in the counter will give you a form. Fill all the information in that application form and submit it to the counter. After this, your PPF account will be activated.
- However, now You can also open a PPF account online. To open a PPF account online visit the website of the bank in which you have a savings account.
Friends, there are many schemes in banks and post offices from which you can earn a lot of money. However, in all those schemes, PPF is the best. Here, not only you are getting higher interest rate but also your hard earned money is safe. This scheme is very beneficial for those who have just started earning. This account can also be opened for your child’s future. Then what are your waiting for? Contact your nearest post office today and take the first step towards becoming a millionaire.
Apart from PPF, if you have any queries about any other financial matter, please let us know in the comment or mail us at [email protected], and if you like the post, share it with others and give others a chance to know.
Also Read: –
Post Office Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme | Post Office KVP | KVP Interest Rate
Atal Pension Yojana – Benefits, Eligibility, Age Limit, Premium Chart, How to Apply | Atal Pension Yojana Calculator