"Dynamite" is a song by British recording artist Taio Cruz for the international version of his second studio album, Rokstarr (2010). Cruz co-wrote the song, along with Max Martin, Bonnie McKee, Benny Blanco, and Dr. Luke; the latter two are also the producers. The song features additional instrumentation by Cruz himself. It was released internationally as the fourth single from Rokstarr. In the UK, the song was released as the first single from Cruz's compilation album, The Rokstarr Collection (2010). On 30 May 2010, it was released to US and Canadian radio stations as his second single and across Europe as his fourth single. An official remix was released featuring new label mate, Jennifer Lopez. "Dynamite" became Cruz's second number-one single on the UK Singles Chart and the Canadian Hot 100 as well topping charts in Belgium, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. The song reached number two on the US Billboard Hot 100, and by January 2012 it had sold over 5.7 million copies in the U. S. and Canada, becoming the second best-selling song by a British artist in the digital era there, behind Adele's "Rolling in the Deep". more »
The easy, fast & fun way to learn how to sing: 30DaySinger.com
Jacob Taio Cruz (born 23 April 1985), known professionally as Taio Cruz, (Portuguese: [ˈtaj.ju ˈkɾujʃ]) is a British singer-songwriter, record producer, occasional rapper, entrepreneur, and alter-ego of Wayne Brady. In 2008, he released his debut album Departure, which he wrote, arranged and produced himself. It achieved initial success in the United Kingdom and earned him a MOBO Award nomination. more »
Follow 0 fans
Sheet Music PDF Playlist
Written by: Jacob Milan Taio Cruz, Martin Karl Sandberg, Bonnie Leigh McKee, Benjamin Joseph Levin, Lukasz Gottwald
Lyrics © CONCORD MUSIC PUBLISHING LLC, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Downtown Music Publishing, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.
Lyrics Licensed & Provided by LyricFind
10 facts about this song
Discuss the dynamite lyrics with the community:.
We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe. If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.
You need to be logged in to favorite .
Create a new account.
Your name: * Required
Your email address: * Required
Pick a user name: * Required
Username: * Required
Password: * Required
Forgot your password? Retrieve it
Use the citation below to add these lyrics to your bibliography:
Style: MLA Chicago APA
"Dynamite Lyrics." Lyrics.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. Web. 2 Dec. 2023. < https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/31579978/Taio+Cruz/Dynamite >.
Missing lyrics by Taio Cruz?
Know any other songs by taio cruz don't keep it to yourself, image credit, the web's largest resource for, music, songs & lyrics, a member of the stands4 network, watch the song video, top hot 100 songs 2010, billboard #2, more tracks from the album, 101 more r&b hits.
- #2 Regulate
- #5 The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
- #7 This Is How We Do It
- #8 Hits from the Bong
- #9 Award Tour
- #10 Mr. Wendal
- #12 Tell Me
- #13 C.R.E.A.M.
- #14 The Message
- #15 It Was a Good Day
- #16 Doin' It
- #17 I Believe I Can Fly
- #18 I'll Make Love to You
- #19 I Need You
- #20 My Love Is Your Love
- #24 Everyone Nose (All the Girls Standing in the Line for the Bathroom)
- #25 Let Me Blow Ya Mind
- #26 Case of the Ex
- #27 Lean Back
- #28 Always on Time
- #29 Sunshine
- #30 Dilemma
- #32 Breathe
- #33 Love Don't Cost a Thing
- #35 Buggin' Me
- #37 Family Affair
- #38 Fallin'
- #39 Bleeding Love
- #43 I'm a Slave 4 U
- #44 When I See U
- #45 Just Can't Get Enough
- #48 Beggin'
- #50 Gettin Up
- #51 Party All Night (Sleep All Day)
- #54 We Trying to Stay Alive
- #57 Where I Wanna Be
- #58 Window Seat
- #59 What Am I Gonna Do
- #62 Show Me
- #63 Hold on, We're Going Home
- #64 Problem
- #66 How We Do (Party)
- #67 Give Me Everything
- #69 When I Grow Up
- #71 Dynamite
- #72 With You
- #75 Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)
- #77 Classic
- #78 Earthquake
- #79 Everybody
- #80 Can You Feel It
- #81 Endless Summer
- #82 Rack City
- #84 Who Do You Love?
- #87 Bugatti
- #88 Don't Tell' Em
- #89 Trillmatic
- #91 Sweet Life
- #92 Sure Thing
- #93 Smoke, Drink, Break-Up
- #96 You Know My Steez
- #97 Fast Lane
- #98 Body Party
- #99 Shutterbugg
- #100 Ridin'
- #101 I'll Be
Our awesome collection of, promoted songs.
Are you a music master?
Who of the following is not a new zealand singer-songwriter.
- A. BENEE
- B. Regine Velasquez
- C. Bic Runga
- D. Lorde
Free, no signup required :
Add to chrome, add to firefox, on radio right now.
Powered by OnRad.io
Think you know music? Test your MusicIQ here!
- All Over Me 1997
- High Plains Drifter 1973
- The Legend of the Lone Ranger 1981
- The Monster That Challenged the World 1957
- Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow 2004
Soundtracks: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
List of artists: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
Dynamite lyrics - Taio Cruz
Dynamite song lyrics.
- Dynamite Lyrics
Lyrics / song texts are property and copyright of their owners and provided for educational purposes.
- Taio Cruz Lyrics
I Put My Hands Up In The Air Sometimes Lyrics
“ I Put My Hands Up In The Air Sometimes Lyrics ” sung by Taio Cruz represents the English Music Ensemble. The name of the song is Dynamite by Taio Cruz.
I throw my hands up in the air sometimes Saying AYO! Gotta let go! I wanna celebrate and live my life Saying AYO! Baby, let’s go!
I came to dance, dance, dance, dance I hit the floor ’cause that’s my plans, plans, plans, plans I’m wearing all my favorite brands, brands, brands, brands Give me some space for both my hands, hands, hands, hands
‘Cause it goes on and on and on… And it goes on and on and on…
‘Cause we gon’ rock this club We gon’ go all night We gon’ light it up Like it’s dynamite! ‘Cause I told you once Now I told you twice We gon’ light it up Like it’s dynamite!
I came to move, move, move, move Get out the way of me and my crew, crew, crew, crew I’m in the club so I’m gonna do, do, do, do Just what the f^^k, came here to do, do, do, do
I’m gonna take it all I, I’m gonna be the last one standing Higher over all I, I’m gonna be the last one landing ‘Cause I, I, I believe it And I, I, I, I just want it all… I just want it all… I’m gonna put my hands in the air! Hands, hands in the air! Put your hands in the air!
‘Cause we gon’ rock this club We gon’ go all night We gon’ light it up Like it’s dynamite! ‘Cause I told you once Now I told you twice We gon’ light it up
This is the end of “ I Put My Hands Up In The Air Sometimes Lyrics ” .
If you have any suggestion or correction in the Lyrics, Please contact us or comment below.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Songwriter Interviews
- Song Writing
- Fact or Fiction
- They're Playing My Song
- Songfacts Pages
- Songwriting Legends
- Songfacts Podcast
- Amanda Flinner
- Bruce Pollock
- Corey O'Flanagan
- Dan MacIntosh
- Laura Antonelli
- Leslie Michele Derrough
- Maggie Grimason
- Nicole Roberge
- Roger Catlin
- Shawna Ortega
- Trevor Morelli
Dynamite by Taio Cruz
- I came to dance, dance, dance, dance (yeah) I hit the floor 'cause that's my plans, plans, plans, plans (yeah) I'm wearin' all my favorite brands, brands, brands, brands (yeah) Give me some space for both my hands, hands, hands, hands (Yeah, yeah) 'Cause it goes on and on and on And it goes on and on and on, yeah I throw my hands up in the air sometimes Sayin', "Ayo, gotta let go" I wanna celebrate and live my life Sayin', "Ayo, baby, let's go" 'Cause we gon' rock this club, we gon' go all night We gon' light it up like it's dynamite 'Cause I told you once, now I told you twice We gon' light it up like it's dynamite I came to move, move, move, move (yeah) Get out the way of me and my crew, crew, crew, crew (yeah) I'm in the club so I'm gonna do, do, do, do (yeah) Just what the fuck came here to do, do, do, do Yeah, yeah 'Cause it goes on and on and on And it goes on and on and on, yeah I throw my hands up in the air sometimes Sayin', "Ayo, gotta let go" I wanna celebrate and live my life Sayin', "Ayo, baby, let's go" 'Cause we gon' rock this club, we gon' go all night We gon' light it up like it's dynamite 'Cause I told you once, now I told you twice We gon' light it up like it's dynamite I'm gonna take it all, I I'm gonna be the last one standing Higher overall, I I'm gonna be the last one landing 'Cause I Believe it, and I I just want it all, I just want it all I'm gonna put my hands in the air Hands in the air Put your hands in the air I throw my hands up in the air sometimes Sayin', "Ayo, gotta let go" I wanna celebrate and live my life Sayin', "Ayo, baby, let's go" 'Cause we gon' rock this club, we gon' go all night We gon' light it up like it's dynamite 'Cause I told you once, now I told you twice We gon' light it up like it's dynamite Writer/s: Benjamin Joseph Levin, Bonnie Leigh McKee, Jacob Milan Taio Cruz, Lukasz Gottwald, Martin Karl Sandberg Publisher: CONCORD MUSIC PUBLISHING LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind
- More songs from Taio Cruz
- More songs about clubbing or a night out
- More songs written or produced by Max Martin
- More songs that were written for other artists
- More songs used in TV shows
- More songs used in The Office
- More songs written by Bonnie McKee
- More songs from 2010
- Dynamite Songfacts
- Jennie from Ansonia, Ct This song was part of the clue in Jeopardy when they had "Teachers Week"
- Tricia from Rockville Centre, Ny I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song.....so much that its my opening routine for my Zumba dance students! Ahh...shot of adraline ...thanks Taio!!!
- Bob from Somewhere, Va We gonna light it up, like it's dynomite. :)
- Alyssa from Anytown, Il i love this song!!!! i love this song soo much that i made up a dance to it!!!!!
...Baby One More Time Britney Spears
"Baby One More Time" was originally offered to TLC but they passed on it. The R&B trio felt uncomfortable singing the line "hit me baby one more time."
Man In The Box Alice in Chains
Jerry Cantrell used a talkbox to create the warbling vocal effect on the Alice in Chains song "Man In The Box."
Everything Your Heart Desires Hall & Oates
The Hall & Oates hit "Everything Your Heart Desires" has no rhymes.
Quicksand Britney Spears
Before she was famous, Lady Gaga was a staff songwriter, and wrote the song "Quicksand," which Britney Spears recorded in 2008.
Sharp Dressed Man ZZ Top
ZZ Top's "Sharp Dressed Man" was the first video that was a sequel. It picked up the storyline of their "Gimme All Your Lovin'" video about a guy who encounters three beautiful women.
Gangnam Style Psy
The K-pop hit "Gangnam Style" became the most-viewed video in YouTube history months after it was released in 2012, a title it held until "See You Again" by Wiz Khalifa overtook it in 2017.
Randy Newman Songwriting Legends
Newman makes it look easy these days, but in this 1974 interview, he reveals the paranoia and pressures that made him yearn for his old 9-5 job.
Dave Mason Songwriter Interviews
Dave reveals the inspiration for "Feelin' Alright" and explains how the first song he ever wrote became the biggest hit for his band Traffic.
Dr. John Songwriter Interviews
The good doctor shares some candid insights on recording with Phil Spector and The Black Keys.
Roger McGuinn of The Byrds Songwriter Interviews
Roger reveals the songwriting formula Clive Davis told him, and if "Eight Miles High" is really about drugs.
Which Songs are About Drugs? Fact or Fiction
"25 or 6 to 4" to "Semi-Charmed Life" - see if you can spot the songs that are really about drugs.
Jon Oliva of Trans-Siberian Orchestra Songwriter Interviews
Writing great prog metal isn't easy, especially when it's for 60 musicians.
A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs
- Terms of Service
- Songfacts API
- Music History Calendar
- Song Licensing
- Affiliate Disclosure
- X (Twitter)
- Message Boards
- Songfacts Writers
©2023 Songfacts, LLC