- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
FREE Printable Worksheets
Follow worksheetfun on pinterest - 100k, new worksheets, most popular preschool and kindergarten worksheets, most popular math worksheets, popular worksheets, top worksheets, follow worksheetfun on facebook - 25k, new - follow worksheetfun on instagram.
Scroll to Top
211 Preschool Worksheets
"Reading" pictures #1
Draw a circle around each word you see! In this early reading worksheet, your child draws circles around the word under each picture and then guesses what the word might mean based on the picture.
"Reading" pictures #2
Where's the word? In this early reading worksheet, your child draws circles around the word under each picture and then guesses what the word might mean based on the picture.
A practice sentence
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Your child gets practice writing this sentence and coloring in the picture.
Above, on, below
Draw it! In this coloring math worksheet, your child will draw pictures on, above, and below other objects.
Above, on, below, part 2
Find it! In this coloring math worksheet, your child will identify whether objects are above, below, or on the ground.
Adding 1 more
In this coloring math worksheet, your child will find the group that has 1 more item than the other group and will be introduced to adding 1.
This early writing worksheet gives your child practice writing the entire alphabet in lowercase letters.
And 1 more makes…
What happens when you add 1 more? In this coloring math worksheet, your child will draw 1 more sock to complete each series as an introduction to learning to add 1.
Big triangles, small circles
In this coloring math worksheet, your child will color the big triangles red and the small circles blue, then count how many there are.
Big, bigger, biggest (preK, kindergarten)
Draw a bigger fish! Your child can practice the concepts of bigger and biggest in this coloring math worksheet.
Yes! Sign me up for updates relevant to my child's grade.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you for signing up!
Server Issue: Please try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience
200+ Free Preschool Printables & Worksheets
Free preschool printables.
Letters & Letter Sounds
Name recognition puzzles, tracing, drawing & fine motor, other literacy printables, counting & numbers, other math printables, scissor skills, visual discrimination, science, geography, social studies, dot marker sheets, playdough mats, q-tip painting printables, seasonal & themed packs, 64 comments:.
These are great. Thank you for sharing. I work overseas and have basically a country school setting. This week I have an extra student who has no school experience. Your worksheets will be a big help.
You're Amazing!!! ♥
I just found your page. Thank you so much for providing quality, educational resources for free. Your work and dedication are truly appreciated. I've found some great resources for my LO to do while older sibling is homeschooling. Thank you again!
I want to agree with the above subscriber. I am truly grateful. Keep up the good work. May God continue to strengthen you to do so.
I have rediscovered your page. Thank you so much for all of the material! It has helped me so much with my kids. I am very grateful!!
what a blessingthank you! God bless u!
Wow! This is pretty Sweet. Just came upon this website looking for exactly this for my PLP students. Thanks you. Amazing.
Hi, I'm fond of your works! What program do you use to create these pictures?
thank you for sharing your amazing worksheets, I use them with my son..he loves them!
Thank you SO much for sharing!
Thank you for sharing this to use because it is amazing and I love it.
Thank you for sharing! My son loves them
This is simply fabulous!!!!!
Thank you so very much for sharing these lovely resources and for giving them to us at no cost. I am grateful for your hard work. They are used with students to extend their vocabulary.
THANK YOU. My son is 3 and currently at home full time. I was so worried he was watching too much TV and not stimulating his mind enough. I've created a book that we use every day, thanks to your help. You are appreciated
I cannot even begin telling you how excited I was to find your site. THANK YOU for all the hard work you've put into everything AND for making it freely available. My kiddies here in Thailand is going to love working with it. L
Between this and the subscriber page, I'm all set! Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work!!
This website is absolutely AMAZING! Thank you for sharing so freely. I have shared your site with all of my homeschool mama friends and teacher friends. What a gold mine!
Thanks for sharing your printouts... May I share your site and link on my channel
All of these are so great. Thanks
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! You are a saint for providing all of these resources!!!
Thank you for all of these amazing resources. It is a blessing for teachers that wish to provide enrichment, but do not have the funds to supply them!
These are great for pre kinders to have at the tables before breakfast.
This is like an entire treasure chest of printables. Thanks a million!
Grateful parent here!
Thank you so much for your free printables. I can't Thank enough.
Do you recommend to print in color or would Black and White be ok?
Hello. Thanks for reaching out. Printing in black and white should be fine for most of our activities. Please feel free email us at [email protected] with any other questions.
Thank you so much so sharing this amazing work for free.These worksheets are just amazing.
Thank you Thank you, Thank you. No words to express my happiness. You are off a great help, will share as much as possible. Thank you again
Thank You so Much for Sharing your Learning Materials.
Hello!Thank you so much for your amasing and hard work! This is fantastic! You are a real professional!
thank you so much for sharing.
Merci beaucoup pour toutes ses belles idées
Thanks for sharing your work with us, I hope this all hard works will payoff to you one day.
I have only just come across this page and all of your wonderful work sheets. My son has learning difficulties and these templates will help us so much. Thank you for providing some beautiful and easy to understand work sheets for us to use. I am truly grateful for the free resources you have given.
Thank you for making these available for free such a huge help with our kids staying home from school.
thankyou so much for this free printables..may God Bless u always..its really helpful for nowaday because of covid19 pandemic :)
Thank you so much from Spain. Your work is amazing!
Thank you so much. I used to follow you when your daughter was little. I loved your wonderful wonderful things that you offered then and I love them now. Thank you so much again.
Hi mam I heard that you take online class to teach how to make printables? I am interested to learn..may i know more details about this... My mail id [email protected] Thank you
Hello, Thank you for your interest. Please send as an email at [email protected]
These are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing :)
What and AMAZING site you've created. As I retired Pre-K4 teacher of 21 years, I gave away all my files and templates. Then this COVID-19 pandemic changed our lives. My 4 year old grandson will be distant learning for the first part of the school year, so your files have been a godsend. Thank you, Thank you, Myra
Thank you so much for this. these are great for my kid. load off from my head too. been searching for this. Thank you
Thank you for ALL of this free stuff. You don't know how much it is aprreciated.
These are such a great big help in this changing world! Thank you very much for your kindness and sharing. You are very helpful:) Very much appreciated. Jody
You are so inspired and I want to thank you for sharing your passion with us!!!I appreciate your work and your dedication for children's education!! Much love!!!
Free and very successful, thank you 😍
You are amazing to provide so many free worksheets. I can't thank you enough! You're so creative and save us so much time.
Absolutely amazing resource, thanks for your help making teaching easier in this hard time of online teaching:)
Thank You very much for sharing with us. These are absolutely amazing. Great job!
Thank You very much for sharing with us. These are absolutely amazing. Great job! Cristina-Marina
Thank you so much for sharing with us.Great job!
These are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing with us, you've saved me! -Anne
I have just come across this site and want to say a bug THANK YOU for creating all these and for sharing them with us. My daughter has been doing little activities with a developmental service and she enjoys these type of things and responds well to them and shes learning while having fun. x
Thank you so much for providing these printables... thanks a lot.
I'm like a kid in a candy store! Where have you been in all of my short teaching career? Thank you for making all these resources. My students are going to LOVE them!
Thankyou so much. This is going to help my grandaughter that I'm teaching at home. learning and having fun is the best way to make a little one love school.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE WONDERFUL RESOURCES . Please continue to post!! awesome!!!
Thank you SO much for generously sharing these creations with us! They are WONDERFUL and such quality!!! :)
Thank you for sharing this informative article!
Your website is a lifesaver! Thank you for sharing and working hard on all these great ideas!!
ST PATRICK'S DAY FOR TODDLERS
Preschool Worksheets PDF FREE Printable
Here is a list of free preschool worksheets pdf you can download and print from Planes & Balloons. You’ll find activities and worksheets that strengthen fine motor skills, early literacy and math skills, thinking and reasoning skills, focus and attention, and so much more.
Cut and paste
Same or different
free preschool worksheets age 3-4 pdf
Pre-K to Kindergarten Review
Grab this book full of engaging activities to prepare your little one for kindergarten!
Or use them in your nursery or preschool lesson plans throughout the year.
Preschool Number worksheets
You can easily turn a bunch of these worksheets into a cute preschool workbook for teaching numbers!
Tracing the numbers 1-20
Number flashcards 1-20
Halloween counting 1-20
Spring color by number
Christmas count and match
Preschool alphabet worksheets.
Check out these fun and educational alphabet activities for your preschoolers!
Spot and dot uppercase alphabet
Alphabet tracing worksheets printable
Tracing lowercase letters
Hot chocolate letter matching
Alphabet coloring book
Preschool shapes worksheets.
Free printable preschool learning materials free download pdf for your 3-4 year olds and 4-5 year old preschoolers!
Do a dot shapes worksheets
Frog shapes cut and paste
My shape book free printablE
Free Printable Shapes Worksheets
Tracing shapes worksheets
Nursery worksheets pdf.
Let your preschoolers practice visual discrimination with these fun same and different worksheets in your home or daycare!
Spring same and different
Same and different worksheets for preschool
Visual discrimination practice
Ocean same and different
CActus same and different
Preschool tracing worksheets pdf.
Tracing is a great preschool pre-writing activity , especially when you need one quickly and without much prep work. There are many tracing activities for preschoolers here, including tracing shapes, horizontal and vertical lines, and tracing pictures.
Tracing lines spring worksheets
Tracing fall pictures for preschool
Valentine’s Day number tracing
Alphabet tracing worksheets.
Transportation tracing pages
Preschool cut and paste worksheets.
Preschool cut and paste worksheets to practice scissor skills and fine motor skills.
Cut and paste Apple Worksheets
Cut and paste Easter eggs
Cut and paste For preschool
Cut and paste hearts
HALLOWEEN CUT AND PASTE
Preschool mazes printable.
These printable mazes will be a fun addition to your preschool playgroup activities.
Back to school mazes
Mazes for preschoolers
Coloring is popular with little ones, especially if the coloring pages are in sync with their favorite topics such as bugs, cars, fall, Christmas, and more.
Preschool worksheet packet PDF
If you need a little bit of everything all in one printable, then these preschool packets pdf will help you out.
- Farm animals worksheets for preschoolers
- 4th of July worksheets for preschool
- Free printable days of the week bundle
- Halloween monster worksheets for preschoolers
- Circle time calendar template
- Berry picking learning pack
- Silly socks preschool learning pack
- Free printable Christmas worksheets for preschoolers
- Summer worksheets for pre-k and kindergarten
- Fall preschool worksheets packet
- Dental health preschool worksheets packet
- Preschool space activities learning binder
- Spring preschool worksheets printable pack
- Valentine’s Day preschool worksheets bundle
- Thanksgiving worksheets for preschoolers
Free Downloadable Worksheets For Preschool & Primary School
- Post author: Admin
- Post published: 15th April 2020
- Post category: Coronavirus / home learning / Isolation / learning activities
This week we thought we’d have a look for some good downloadable resources that you can use at home for children between preschool age and primary school age. And what’s best of all is that they are all free to download and use!
1. Free Alphabet Preschool Printable Worksheets
There is a page for each letter that will help your child recognise the letter, write the letter, and also sound out the letter. This workbook would also be great for morning work. Just give them a sheet to work on while you set up for the day.
Get The Free Download Here:
2. Shapes Worksheets For Preschool
3. Frozen Worksheets For Kids
- Pre-Writing Pages
- Cutting Practice
- Upper and Lowercase E’s
- Colors (with what color is my snowflake book)
- Which One is Different?
- Complete the Pattern
- Cut & Paste Worksheets
- Size Sequencing
- Simple Puzzles
- Counting to 15
There’s lots more information about what’s included on this page, so you have to scroll right to the bottom of the page to download the pack.
4. Alphabet Letter Hunt Worksheets
This set of alphabet worksheets includes 26 pages, one for each letter of the alphabet. This is great to use if you are doing “letter of the week”, or learning one letter at a time. It works on letter recognition, both uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as letter discrimination.
N.B. Click on the text links to download each worksheet and NOT the download buttons, which are just Google ads for other things.
5. I Spy Alphabet Worksheets
Again, scroll down to the end of the page, past all the ads, to the image that says “Download your printable here!”
6. Forces and Movement Teaching Resources
7. Free Printable Crack the Code Maths
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the big green button to download the printables.
8. Free Maths & English Worksheets
Simply click on the subject title under the year group you wish to download and you’ll be taken to a page of available downloads for that subject and year group. There are at least 10 downloads for each year group and subject, so have a look through and see what you can find.
You Might Also Like
Home Teaching Ideas For Pre-School & Primary School Aged Children
At Home Science Experiments For Primary School Aged Children
Ready to Make Circle Time Amazing?
Sign up for our FREE newsletter and receive my ebook 7 Circle Time Mistakes
Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.
125 Free Pre-K and Kindergarten Printable Worksheets
Most Pre-K or Kindergarten teachers will agree that not all free printables are created equal. Today I’m sharing more than 125 of my favorite free pre k and kindergarten worksheets from Pre-K Pages!
Visitors are always asking me if I have printables for certain themes or topics and my answer is usually “somewhere.” Now you no longer have to hunt for all of the best freebies, you can find them right here in one convenient place.
125 FREE PRE-K & kindergarten printable WORKSHEETS
But having free printables is only half the battle, you also need to print them. It’s just like washing your car, you can almost guarantee it will rain afterwards. The same is true for printing, as soon as you hit the “print” button you’ll get that dreaded message that your ink is empty or running low.
That’s why I’m teaming up with HP to tell you all about my absolute all-time favorite printer, the HP Envy 5540 wireless all-in-one printer . This printer is Instant Ink compatible, which means it automatically knows when your ink is running low and ships more ink directly to you! How cool is that?
Not sure why you want or need Instant Ink in your life? I explain it all HERE !
Free Printable Bingo Games
Whatever theme you are currently teaching in your pre-k classroom, it’s always fun to have a game for your students to engage in. And these free bingo game printables will help accompany your lessons.
- Bug Bingo Game
- Christmas Bingo Game
- Community Helper Bingo Game
- Dinosaur Bingo Game
- Easter Bingo Game
- Fire Safety Bingo Game
- Halloween Bingo Game
- Pond Bingo Game
- St. Patrick’s Day Bingo Game
- Thanksgiving Bingo Game
- Transportation Bingo Game
- Valentine Bingo Game
- Western Bingo Game
- Winter Bingo Game
- Zoo Bingo Game
Free Math and Counting Pre K Worksheets
All of these math and counting worksheets are perfect to use in your preschool and kindergarten classroom throughout the year! Any one of these counting printables would be a great accompaniment to one of these counting activities .
- Counting Book
- Christmas Counting Mats
- Gingerbread Counting Mats
- Halloween Counting Mats
- Fire Safety Counting Mats
- St. Patrick’s Day Counting Mats
- Thanksgiving Counting Mats
- Valentine Counting Mats
- Winter Counting Mats
- Apple Counting Book
Free Christmas Pre K Worksheets
These printables would be a fun addition to your Christmas theme in your pre-k and kindergarten classroom.
- Cookies for Santa Letter
- Christmas – You’ve Been Jingled Printable
- Christmas Gross Motor Game
- Christmas I-Spy Literacy Activity
- Christmas Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell Printable
- Christmas Reindeer Roll ‘N Stamp
- Christmas Rudolph 1:1 Grid Game
- Christmas Treat Bag Toppers
- Christmas Tree Math Printable
Free Dramatic Play Pre K Worksheets
After you have set up your dramatic play center in your pre-k classroom, then these dramatic play printables are a perfect addition to your center. And be sure to use one of these dramatic play ideas when looking for a theme for your dramatic play center.
- Animal Shelter Dramatic Play (and Service Learning Project)
- Ice Cream Toppings Signs
- Pet Tags for Vet Clinic Dramatic Play
- Pizza Restaurant Placemat
- Pizza Shop Employee of the Day
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Chinese Restaurant Takeout Labels
- Christmas Elf of the Day Printable for Dramatic Play
- Space Theme Meet the Crew Poster
- Pumpkin Spice Labels
- Printable Dramatic Play Center Labels
- Dramatic Play Punch Cards
Free Easter Preschool Printables
When it’s Easter time, then one of these preschool printables will accompany any Easter activities you choose to have your pre-k and kindergarten students engage in.
- Easter – Bunny Says Game
- Easter – Where’s Peter Rabbit Positional Words Game
- Easter – Fun Bunny Listening Game
- Easter – Oviparous Egg Hunt
- Easter Treat Bag Topper
- Easter Visual Discrimination
Free Fairy Tale Pre K Worksheets
- Gingerbread House Directions
- Gingerbread Man Character T-Chart
- Gingerbread Visual Discrimination
- Goldilocks Word Cards
- Jack and the Beanstalk Character T-Chart
- Jack and the Beanstalk More or Less Printable
- Jack and the Beanstalk Roll Say and Write
- Little Red Hen Comprehension Activity
- Little Red Hen English Muffin Pizza Recipe
- Little Red Hen Sequencing Activity
- Little Red Hen Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
- Little Red Riding Hood Comprehension T-Chart
- Three Little Pigs Class Book
- Gingerbread Man Science Experiment Data Collection Sheet
Free Fire Safety Printables
Teaching about fire safety is an important topic to cover in your pre-k and kindergarten classroom, and one subject that your students will love learning about. And these fun worksheets will help reinforce the fire safety activities lessons you are teaching.
- Fire Engine Alphabet Clothespin Activity
- Fire Safety Hot Cold Classification
- Fire Safety Scavenger Hunt
- Fire Safety Stop, Drop, and Roll Sequence
- Fire Truck Counting Game
Free Graduation Printables
When celebrating the end of the year, and your pre-k and kindergarten graduations then one of these graduation printables will help make the day the best one every for your students!
- End of the Year/Graduation Printable Sand Bucket Tags
- End of the Year/Graduation Printable Seed Packets
- End of the Year/Graduation Printable Treat Bag Topper
- Summer Activity Bingo
Free Halloween Printables
Halloween is always a much celebrated and anticipated holiday for your pre-k and kindergarten students. Any of these Halloween worksheets will be a great accompaniment to your Halloween activities in your classroom.
- Halloween – 5 Little Pumpkin Play Dough Mats
- Halloween Healthy Treat Toppers
- Halloween I-Spy Literacy Activity
- Halloween Positional Word Book
- Halloween S’More Treat Toppers
- Halloween Visual Discrimination
- Halloween You’ve Been Booed Sign
- Pumpkin Sensory Bag I-Spy Printable
Free Nursery Rhyme Printables
When reading nursery rhymes to your pre-k and kindergarten students, you might like to accompany your reading with one of these nursery rhyme printables.
- Nursery Rhyme Fluency Sticks
- Nursery Rhyme Number Cube
- Nursery Rhyme Bingo
- Nursery Rhyme Certificate
- Nursery Rhyme Diploma
- Nursery Rhyme Tracking Chart
- Nursery Rhyme Notebook Cover
- Nursery Rhyme Four Corners Game
Free Party Planning Printables
- Birthday Bag Labels
- Christmas/Winter Party Planning Guide
- Easter Classroom Party Planning Guide
- Halloween Class Party Planning Guide
- Valentine Classroom Party Planning Guide
Free St. Patrick’s Day Printables
If celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in your pre-k and kindergarten students then one of these worksheets will be a great accompaniment to your St. Patrick’s Day activities in your classroom.
- St. Patrick’s Day Number Hunt
- St. Patrick’s Day Syllable Activity
- St. Patrick’s I-Spy Printable
Free Thanksgiving Printables
Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday to teach in your pre-k and kindergarten students then one of these worksheets will be a great accompaniment to your Thanksgiving day activities in your classroom.
- Thanksgiving Old Lady Emergent Reader
- Thanksgiving Race to the Top
- Thanksgiving Turkey ABC Clothespin Game
- Thanksgiving Turkey Body Thanksgiving Turkey Positional Words Book
- Thanksgiving Visual Discr mination
- Pumpkin Pie in a Cup
Free Valentine Printables
In addition to these free Valentine’s Day printable to celebrate the holiday to teach in your pre-k and kindergarten students, one of these Valentine’s Day ideas will be perfect to use in your classroom.
- Valentine Beginning Sounds Game
- Valentine From Your Teacher Card
- Valentine Heart Syllable Activity
- Valentine Heart Valentine Visual Discrimination
- Valentine Treat Bag Toppers
Free Winter Printables
When it’s winter outside, integrating these printables into your winter themed classroom will help bring the season alive!
- Winter – The Mitten Characters Classification
- Winter – The Snowy Day Pocket Chart Activity
- Winter Hot Chocolate Picture Recipe
- Winter Mitten Visual Discrimination
- Winter Snowman Listening Game
- Winter Snowman Treat Bag Topper
More Free Pre K Worksheets
- Trailblazer: Pre-K Curriculum Planning Guide
- Dinosaur Fossil Checklist
- Mother’s Day Sugar Scrub Labels
- Apple Visual Discrimination
- Fall Harvest I-Spy Literacy Activity
- Farm – Where is the Cow? Book
- Pet Supply Scavenger Hunt
- Play Dough “I Can” Task Cards
- Printable Play Dough Recipe
- Alphabet Puppy Chow
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Recording Sheet
- Bag Quilt Swat the Bugs Cards
- Alphabet Soup
- Alphabet Wikki Stix Cards
- 3D Shape Songs
- Insect Classification Activity
Disclosure of material connection: This blog may receive some form of compensation for sharing this information with you. Pre-K Pages only recommends products or services we believe will be helpful to our readers.
8 thoughts on “125 Free Pre-K and Kindergarten Printable Worksheets”
Thank you for this treasure of printables !!! You are helping out so many by sharing !!
Thanks again, Donna
Vanessa its an exhaust yet an exciting list of activities!! Thank you so much for this gesture. Love the ideas and the printable sheets.
It was long process to download all the free printables, but well worth it. Thank you so much for all the wonderful printables, I can’t wait to use them with my son.
You are so inspiring and kind. Thank you for helping us to be better with amazing sources and advice. Love these printables.
THANK YOU!!!! you are so nice by sharing all the resources! Have a GREAT DAY!!
Can you put me on the waiting list – Teaching Tribe
Hi Marybeth, you can add your name to the Teaching Tribe waiting list here: https://www.pre-kpages.com/the-teaching-tribe/
Thank you so much for all these free printables. I will have a lot to do with the kids of my home daycare !
Comments are closed.
Welcome, Login to your account.
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
DOWNLOAD FREE PRE-PRIMARY 1-2 MATERIALS (PP1-PP2)
Free pre-primary 1 and 2 materials ( pp1-pp2), below are the download links to all the pre-primary school resources for pre-primary 1 (pp1) and pre-primary 2 (pp2). the resources include: termly exams, notes, schemes of work, syllabus, etc., click on a link to a specific category., pre-primary 1 termly exams (pp1 exams), pre-primary 2 termly exams (pp2 exams), pre-primary 1 schemes of work (pp1 schemes), pre-primary 2 schemes of work, (pp2 schemes), pre-primary 1-2 syllabus (pp1 and pp2 syllabus), grade 1-3 materials, upper primary materials, form 1-4 materials, university resources.
Updated on 6/12/2023.
You cannot print the contents of this website.
- LESSON NOTES
- LESSON PLANS
- 2021 SCHEMES
- POWERPOINT NOTES
- FORM 1 EXAMS
- FORM 2 EXAMS
- FORM 3 EXAMS
- FORM 4 EXAMS
- COMPREHENSIVE 1-4
- TOPICAL QUESTIONS
- K.C.S.E SYLLABUS
- REVISION MOCKS
- K.C.S.E REVISION
- 2018 K.C.S.E PAPERS
- 2017 K.C.S.E PAPERS
- 2016 K.C.S.E PAPERS
- 2015 K.C.S.E PAPERS
- 2014 K.C.S.E PAPERS
- 2013 K.C.S.E PAPERS
- 2012 K.C.S.E PAPERS
- 2011 K.C.S.E PAPERS
- 2010 K.C.S.E PAPERS
- 2008 K.C.S.E PAPERS
- 1996-2009 K.C.S.E PAPERS
- TOPICAL PAST PAPERS
- SECONDARY F1-4
- REVISION NOTES STD 4-8
- SCIENCE NOTES STD 4-8
- SOCIAL STUDIES NOTES STD 4-8
- COMPREHENSIVE NOTES STD 4-8
- SCIENCE POWERPOINT
- SOCIAL STUDIES POWERPOINT
- K.C.P.E TOPICAL REVISION
- BEST & WORST INSHAS
- 2018 K.C.P.E PAST PAPERS
- 2000-2017 K.C.P.E PAPERS
- SCHEMES STD 4-8
- GRADE 1 EXAMS
- GRADE 2 EXAMS
- GRADE 3 EXAMS
- GRADE 1 NOTES & CLASS READERS
- GRADE 2 NOTES & CLASS READERS
- GRADE 3 NOTES & CLASS READERS
- GRADE 1 SCHEMES OF WORK
- GRADE 2 SCHEMES OF WORK
- GRADE 3 SCHEMES OF WORK
- GRADE 1 CURRICULUM
- GRADE 2 CURRICULUM
- GRADE 3 CURRICULUM
- GRADE 1-3 SYLLABUS
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print Only $2.49
Free colors worksheets for preschool and kindergarten.
These colors worksheets help students learn the basic colors ; they include exercises on tracing and printing the words for each color, matching objects to their colors and organizing pictures by color.
Sample Kindergarten Colors Worksheet
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?